As men we have a tendency to take the path of the lone wolf as we are territorial beings

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
As men we have a tendency to take the path of the lone wolf

We like to think we can do everything by ourselves

Many of us consider it a sign of weakness to want or need help

And there's merit to that. Sometimes

The struggle of learning things and suffering on our own can be extremely powerful and help us grow

But more often than not taking the path of the lone wolf is a recipe for disaster

The wolf hunts in packs

The wolf knows it needs the pack to thrive

Life as a man is no different

To truly succeed in life men need other men

To talk to. To learn from. To bond with. To fight with. To laugh with. To grow with

The only way to truly level yourself up as a man is to surround yourself with people who are also trying to become the best version of themselves

Men from all walks of life. All with unique experiences. All with value to add

And who are all putting in the work to become the best men they can be

Taking the lone wolf option deprives you of all of these riches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, highT and 10 others
shit thread, didnt read

you are 5'8, curry and fat. Its over.

In fact it never began.

I swamp your body count, I'm better looking and I have someone

You are a loser that rots 24/7 on a PSL forum and your social circle of former friends could not give a monkeys about you

You are still hurt I murdered you in that thread the other day for being a beta male pussboy

You can't compete with me because you lack that grit and desire to dig deep into your internal hardwiring and recreate yourself. You will forever be who society chooses you to be, with that long horse face from those years and years of puberty mouth breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, gamma, .👽. and 5 others
I swamp your body count, I'm better looking and I have someone

You are a loser that rots 24/7 on a PSL forum and your social circle of former friends could not give a monkeys about you

You are still hurt I murdered you in that thread the other day for being a beta male pussboy

You can't compete with me because you lack that grit and desire to dig deep into your internal hardwiring and create yourself. You will forever be who society chooses you to be, with that long horse face from those years and years of puberty mouth breathing
didnt read

and i dont compete with guys 4-5 inches shorter than me anyway

• +1
Reactions: androciv, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 14312
didnt read

and i dont compete with guys 4-5 inches short than me anyway

Keep coping with the height aspect

Everyone here sees you as a loser and rightly so

You are 27 and you act like a wrist-slitting, lost-soul zoomer with the charisma of a plant and personality of a box of matches

They grew up with smartphones and constant social media, what's your excuse? Oh that's right, you don't have one. Pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽. and BrownBoy
Keep coping with the height aspect

Everyone here sees you as a loser and rightly so

You are 27 and you act like a wrist-slitting, lost-soul zoomer with the charisma of a plant and personality of a box of matches

They grew up with smartphones and constant social media, what's your excuse? Oh that's right, you don't have one. Pussy
nigga i dont care about your bog-standard phrases you got from movies

• +1
Reactions: androciv and Deleted member 14312
nigga i dont care about your bog-standard phrases you got from movies

Go and Google any one of these sentences

Not a single thing that's been said comes from a movie. Lol dumbo. The spaciousness of your mind to use the Tyler Durden avatar as your only reach. You poor strawman

The difference in quality of responses between this place and Lookism is vivid to see

You Zoomers are doomed

No looks, no vision, no character/personality. It's tough, it's tough

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Bewusst
Sigma thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13945, BrownBoy and 2 others
Go and Google any one of these sentences

Not a single thing that's been said comes from a movie. Lol dumbo. The spaciousness of your mind to use the Tyler Durden avatar as your only reach. You poor strawman
i dont speak manletism young man and hindu neither

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Sigma thread

Unlike 99% of other threads which are pretty much betas dying desperately to be alphas

Not realising women choose who the alpha is and even if they do achieve the 8+/10 standard of looks for such role, they'll never be able to pull it off due to their primary years of beta male feedback from dames causing their brains to not be able to forget

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and MarstonAlloy
The only way to truly level yourself up as a man is to surround yourself with people who are also trying to become the best version of themselves
Men from all walks of life. All with unique experiences. All with value to add
And who are all putting in the work to become the best men they can be
"There is no mindset for your face. There is no purpose for your height. There is no hobbies for your race." - Incel TV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and volcelfatcel
"There is no mindset for your face. There is no purpose for your height. There is no hobbies for your race." - Incel TV.

Lol keep speaking. I'm the one with a decent tier Becky white girl now, not you, white boy

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Stop beefing in the success section

• +1
Reactions: .👽., MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 6908
do you mean man as human so bond with females or be gay and bond with other males?

100 percent agree, but I still hate the concept of being part of a group and geting validation by a group, your chances of survival increase if youre in a group, but being alone makes you tough af, I see people in groups who have lots of confidence but alone they shake

I live in an area with some criminality, Ill tell you, dont mess with a guy that its a loner criminal, they are always the toughest, fearless mfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6908
damn that's so deep and edgy

actually i agree with some of what u said now that i read everything the lone wolf thing at the start sounded cringey tho

all of it. i thought this thread was gonna be the cope where ppl say being a lone wolf is better than having friends

Oh it was the title that sounded cringe. Ok

And no. I don't make cope threads. I believe in facing your weaknesses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
True tbh, I don't like that I have the lone wolf mindset. It serves no purpose. The funny thing is that asking for help is more "alpha" because you are literally causing other people to go out of their way for your own personal game.

I also thought this was going to be a sigma male grindset shitpost when I started reading it.

Life fuel for rejects and loner

Last edited:
I can't relate to most normies and I can't relate to 'hustlers' like yourself either tbh