as soon as a girl is i terested i lose all attraction

O

one job away

Kraken
When I'm around a girl who doesnt seem attracted to me, or has a bf or anything like that that makes me cant have her I'm so obsessed with her. like stalking, taking screens obsess shit

but as soon as she shows interest I lose all attraction in a second. Happaned many times. Like, I want to fuck a girl so bad but didnt know that I could, then they literally ask me to fuck them and in that split second I Lose all interest.

how do I fix that shit ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Beetlejuice, Chadeep and 3 others
JoinedJan 31, 2021Posts233Reputation192

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
When I'm around a girl who doesnt seem attracted to me, or has a bf or anything like that that makes me cant have her I'm so obsessed with her. like stalking, taking screens obsess shit

but as soon as she shows interest I lose all attraction in a second. Happaned many times. Like, I want to fuck a girl so bad but didnt know that I could, then they literally ask me to fuck them and in that split second I Lose all interest.

how do I fix that shit ?
Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?
no,but for my age I guess I have a very low slay count. had a alot more opportunities but yeah never took em cuz of that

no,but for my age I guess I have a very low slay count. had a alot more opportunities but yeah never took em cuz of that
But why not? Because you lost attraction once you found they wanted to have sex with you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Oh ok, I didn't read that last part.

foid brain

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, UltimateMan and itorroella9
congrats nigga you have turned into a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, turkproducer, Chadeep and 2 others
yeah I was thinking about hopping on steroids to stop being such a bitch but I dont wanna lose my hair + I don't think low t is the issue cuz my physique and genetics were pretty insane pre covid

any tips tho? I guess my brain goes Into oneitis mode as soon as I see a cute girl cuz for real my obsessive behaviour is mad. and then my crush whoever it is at that time hugs me, trys to drag me everywhere or literllay tells me she wants to fuck /blow me I lose it all

i suspect you have at least one of the following:
- small dick
- weird looking dick
- premature ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- hemorrhoids
- low t
- gay

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, RoundHouse and UltimateMan
i suspect you have at least one of the following:
- small dick
- weird looking dick
- premature ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- hemorrhoids
- low t
- gay
nah bro my dick is fine.

all my slays/blows were on coke / other drugs. even first time. maybe that fucked my brain.

low t dont think so cuz my genetics are very good in terms of physique. will need to get those checked tho for sure. do I just go to the doc and say "I dont wanna fuck woman test my test levels ?" . I mean it's not that I dont want to. it's just based on the attraction of the girl towards me.

hope I'm not gay man. wouldnt I have noticed by now tho ?

dont knowwhat hemeoriidah is.

You need TRT

how do I fix that shit ?
Foid behaviour, inject t or slit your wrists

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer