As the blackpill goes mainstream, society will quickly become extremely toxic

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It will result in all the fake masks slipping off people because nobody will have a reason for feigning being nice anymore, not to mention race relations will tank even more than they have already. We're in for an epic shitshow in the next 4-8 years. This shit could even start wars, with many races and demographics of men (who'll be in denial) creating extremist ideologies and trying to overthrow this or that scapegoat whom they'll blame for being the 'real' reason for women behaving as they do.

Strap in boys, we're in for a wild ride.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, moreroidsmoredates and 12 others
nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and 13 others
not gonna happen cuz jooooooos

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, HTN_Mentalcel, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
yes people are already very contentious and divisive. we almost have a resurgence of right wing vs commies like 1930s germany. we actually have had gun battles in the streets between these two groups. the commies always come first, before the reaction by right wing. so we are very near to full blown purges, vigilante death squads, etc. all it takes is an emp strike or a false flag to overload or shut off the surveillance systems, then people will have nothing to stop them from killing their wrong voting neighbors.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
any day now, huh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, incel194012940, Sub0 and 5 others
It's already toxic but it has nothing to do with the blackpill

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Costcosuperstore
we almost have a resurgence of right wing vs commies like 1930s germany.
The social justice sjws aren't really 'commies' in the classical sense, though. Old school communists advocated for class war whereas this new generation of 'marxists' are actually much closer to the alt-right due to how race obsessed it is. They're also becoming increasingly antisemitic as well.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
DAE HAPPENING

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
shoot niggers

one time when 14 in school we had this topic where we looked at lookism, the topic wasnt called lookism obviously, but we looked at videos of ppl insecure getting surgeries and ppl dealing with facial disfigurements and this literally is what started me being bullied for the first time cuz of my looks i literally got called facially disfigured from across the classroom multiple times and got told i needed surgery for my jaw

if i was in school now during all this blackpill stuff on tiktok id literally be getting bullied with psl terms

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin and BrahminBoss
Enjoy getting one-up

It will result in all the fake masks slipping off people because nobody will have a reason for feigning being nice anymore, not to mention race relations will tank even more than they have already. We're in for an epic shitshow in the next 4-8 years. This shit could even start wars, with many races and demographics of men (who'll be in denial) creating extremist ideologies and trying to overthrow this or that scapegoat whom they'll blame for being the 'real' reason for women behaving as they do.

Strap in boys, we're in for a wild ride.
Nah nothings gonna happen i think.

That's why we need to looksmax. So we won't be the main targets.

It won’t go that far jfl, but conservative values in males will make a comeback (it already is)

• +1
Reactions: nathan
society will only go further and further into pushing out the bluepill

The social justice sjws aren't really 'commies' in the classical sense, though. Old school communists advocated for class war whereas this new generation of 'marxists' are actually much closer to the alt-right due to how race obsessed it is. They're also becoming increasingly antisemitic as well.
alt right isn't race obsessed, it just has to constantly remind people of basic genetic and biological facts because people keep denying it.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Wtf I love marxism now

Blackpill will never go mainstream, most peoples minds are to jewified to accept the truth.

@disillusioned

Post slavery, when do you think racism was at its lowest? Since Covid seems like white people are getting shitted on more than ever

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Have you been watching the news? Youtube? Tiktok? The redpill is already mainstream.
Wars are right around the corner because of some redpill tiktoks. Begun the Andrew Tate Wars have.