Ascend or perish You lot of abused dogs

The "mental" side of lsd experience stopped working, which is the only reason to take lsd - imo. It only ends up disorganising my brain and thought patterns. It's like being sober, but unable to think about the things in a linear fashion and your thoughts becoming one big random mumbo jumbo. It's a bit annoying sensation, inability to concentrate on anything. I would still experience the visuals/bodily sensations etc, but really I was never after them and don't really care for them. It's sort of nice, especially looking into ceiling/grass, but novelty wears off there quickly too. Or the "psychedelic patterning" nice, but really gets boring quickly. Guess I was searching for a drug to cope with, or to change who I am, my own being.
Sort of found an answer too - love. So now I just want for somebody to love me and accept me for who I am. Obviously that doesn't work, so have to somehow looksmax into something, that would make somebody like me enough to fall in love with me. Idk, maybe I'm really retarded.

The "mental" side of lsd experience stopped working, which is the only reason to take lsd - imo. It only ends up disorganising my brain and thought patterns. It's like being sober, but unable to think about the things in a linear fashion and your thoughts becoming one big random mumbo jumbo. It's a bit annoying sensation, inability to concentrate on anything. I would still experience the visuals/bodily sensations etc, but really I was never after them and don't really care for them. It's sort of nice, especially looking into ceiling/grass, but novelty wears off there quickly too. Or the "psychedelic patterning" nice, but really gets boring quickly. Guess I was searching for a drug to cope with, or to change who I am, my own being.
Sort of found an answer too - love. So now I just want for somebody to love me and accept me for who I am. Obviously that doesn't work, so have to somehow looksmax into something, that would make somebody like me enough to fall in love with me. Idk, maybe I'm really retarded.
ever tried getting into religion and getting a farm religious girl after you looksmax hardsurgerymax ?
could work if you go into churches instead of tinder / you're upright guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10536
ever tried getting into religion and getting a farm religious girl after you looksmax hardsurgerymax ?
could work if you go into churches instead of tinder / you're upright guy
I've spent a lot of time studying and reading things. I'm by title an engineer, though, I don't think engineers can title themselves.
But ye, I get it. I don't really expect much from tinder. On the other hand I'm a social reject, so my only hope is tinder.
Religion ideologically is such an evil thing, but in contrast current world realities are so much worse. I've thought about what you're saying, but don't quite see how I could do it. Would be nice to larp as a pagan, I guess, in the middle of the woods with a girl who loves you oh so much. Spending time together under the tree, watching her looking fine and her knowing that she's looking fine. Her being so proud and glad, her telling the whole world how much she loves me.
Ye, I'm not looking to "slay", that's the last thing on my to do list. Really want to be happy and share my life and things I care about with somebody, to make somebody else happy and to help somebody in becoming a better version of themselves. Just imo consequently that person could be a gf, which should work perfectly.

I've spent a lot of time studying and reading things. I'm by title an engineer, though, I don't think engineers can title themselves.
But ye, I get it. I don't really expect much from tinder. On the other hand I'm a social reject, so my only hope is tinder.
Religion ideologically is such an evil thing, but in contrast current world realities are so much worse. I've thought about what you're saying, but don't quite see how I could do it. Would be nice to larp as a pagan, I guess, in the middle of the woods with a girl who loves you oh so much. Spending time together under the tree, watching her looking fine and her knowing that she's looking fine. Her being so proud and glad, her telling the whole world how much she loves me.
Ye, I'm not looking to "slay", that's the last thing on my to do list. Really want to be happy and share my life and things I care about with somebody, to make somebody else happy and to help somebody in becoming a better version of themselves. Just imo consequently that person could be a gf, which should work perfectly.
very profound and touching anon, doubt this fantasy would fit the earth, it's 24h non stop nowadays, and always was really, god speed though
edit :

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Never took fin, but those "sides" seems like something very easy to acquire from simply being a social reject/ugly person. Don't need fin to experience all of that and even worse.
Testosterone is affected by perceived victory and defeat

You can still have innately low or high hormonal levels. DHT is actually more powerful than testosterone mentally, and everywhere else but the muscles.

* DHT is androgenic. Testosterone is anabolic. For muscle growth testosterone is king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
I can agree with that, a lot of these substances lose their spark if done in a recreational manner, without bringing a beginner's mind and a certain innocence to them. They can create more instability, confusion and distress after a while.

In a way that is similar to my experience with several substances, i just never knew why i couldn't return to the state that was received on the first dosage.

Do you have plans to try anything else?

• +1
I can agree with that, a lot of these substances lose their spark if done in a recreational manner, without bringing a beginner's mind and a certain innocence to them. They can create more instability, confusion and distress after a while.

In a way that is similar to my experience with several substances, i just never knew why i couldn't return to the state that was received on the first dosage.

Do you have plans to try anything else?
In terms of substances, I do think that there's something not quite right with me. Like for example I might be in need of stimulants as a whole, so adderall. But really, it's just trying to fill a missing empty void with drugs, and instead of that I should in fact be trying to fill this void with love instead. I.e. a person close to me, a person that I could love. Who knows tbh, what the future might hold, for now the plan is to get filled by fillers instead, jfl. Fuck.

Its Post-Finasteride Syndrome, look it up. Basically ruins your mental health, making your brain more anxious, negative, depressed, monotone, feminine, weak etc.. There's no cure for it and many men have killed themselves because of it.

I wish I was warned about it before taking Finasteride, thats why I make sure to give warnings every time I see a Finasteride thread.

Find me someone who developed PFS from topical finasteride, this is why I think topical > oral

Lol ok bro take that shit so you can get a girlfriend and you will not able to get erected while a high DHT baldcel will just rape her and cuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, BigBoy and Deleted member 10536

Testosterone is affected by perceived victory and defeat

You can still have innately low or high hormonal levels. DHT is actually more powerful than testosterone mentally, and everywhere else but the muscles.

* DHT is androgenic. Testosterone is anabolic. For muscle growth testosterone is king.
DHT is a trash hormone after puberty keep coping

doctor (f*male) tried to blue pill me and cuck me hard, "you look better with short hair tehe, long hair are not masculine tehe" "my sons are #bald and proud"
stupid useless whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and BigBoy
>not understanding basic biology

DHT does close to nothing after puberty
Cope

literal jew-pills, teva is a jewish company

Cope

The one paragraph study doesnt prove anything. Doesnt disprove that DHT has limited functions after puberty.

Also talks about DHT causes enlarged prostate and benign prostatic hyperplasia. And using fin leads to reduced chance of prostate cancer.

The one paragraph study doesnt prove anything. Doesnt disprove that DHT has limited functions after puberty.

Also talks about DHT causes enlarged prostate and benign prostatic hyperplasia. And using fin leads to reduced chance of prostate cancer.
It causes enlarged prostate only in higher amount than normal, just like testosterone can cause other problems if too much. This paragraph is more than you bought since you didn't bring anything other than your word.

It causes enlarged prostate only in higher amount than normal, just like testosterone can cause other problems if too much. This paragraph is more than you bought since you didn't bring anything other than your word.
99% of people don't experience any side effect with those doses though.

Attachments

• finasteride.jpg
    finasteride.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5
In terms of substances, I do think that there's something not quite right with me. Like for example I might be in need of stimulants as a whole, so adderall. But really, it's just trying to fill a missing empty void with drugs, and instead of that I should in fact be trying to fill this void with love instead. I.e. a person close to me, a person that I could love. Who knows tbh, what the future might hold, for now the plan is to get filled by fillers instead, jfl. Fuck.
Can you obtain love from outside yourself? It this even a realistic goal in this day and age?

So you will looksmax in order to get someone to love you, is that right?

• So Sad
Can you obtain love from outside yourself? It this even a realistic goal in this day and age?

So you will looksmax in order to get someone to love you, is that right?
I know it's highly unrealistic. But I want to be loved. What can I do, if that's what I want? Others want to be millionaires, have an x car, or buy a house.
I do love myself a lot, at least through my actions, even if it may not seem so sometimes. Do take care of myself and invest time in myself. Always try to go easy on myself, I even really like how I look, it's just that other people don't.
One girl has said to me, that I hate myself. I got actually angry, because I see so little (none tbh) people irl in my daily life who actually take care of themselves. I could do more, especially now. It's just sometimes difficult, because of how tired I get, without ever having a refrain.
But loneliness is a really terrible thing and I don't want it anymore.
In this age and time, you won't be loved, if you're not attractive enough. I do and can argue, that it may not be actual love at that point, but then I'd rather try "it", the fakeness, instead of ldar.
Maybe I just need to experience at least the validation, or something, so I can move on with my life? I don't know - what I do know now, is that I want to feel loved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
I know it's highly unrealistic. But I want to be loved. What can I do, if that's what I want? Others want to be millionaires, have an x car, or buy a house.
I do love myself a lot, at least through my actions, even if it may not seem so sometimes. Do take care of myself and invest time in myself. Always try to go easy on myself, I even really like how I look, it's just that other people don't.
One girl has said to me, that I hate myself. I got actually angry, because I see so little (none tbh) people irl in my daily life who actually take care of themselves. I could do more, especially now. It's just sometimes difficult, because of how tired I get, without ever having a refrain.
But loneliness is a really terrible thing and I don't want it anymore.
In this age and time, you won't be loved, if you're not attractive enough. I do and can argue, that it may not be actual love at that point, but then I'd rather try "it", the fakeness, instead of ldar.
Maybe I just need to experience at least the validation, or something, so I can move on with my life? I don't know - what I do know now, is that I want to feel loved.
I'm not blaming you at all, i even empathise with your situation, i was just generally exploring the logic and philosophising a bit. I'm glad that you are able to love yourself, you seem wise for your age, which is to be expected from an xntj tbh

Why do you get so tired do you think?

Loneliness is indeed a terrible affliction, and i risk getting esoteric in places where it is not warranted, but if you really wish to descend down the rabbithole of suffering, you may find further answers.

My all means, ascend with looks if you see this as your salvation, as long as it does no harm to anyone else, you are free to pursue meaning in your life however you see fit to do so.

Last edited:
  • Love it
I'm not blaming you at all, i even empathise with your situation, i was just generally exploring the logic and philosophising a bit. I'm glad that you are able to love yourself, you seem wise for your age, which is to be expected from an xntj tbh

Why do you get so tired do you think?

Loneliness is indeed a terrible affliction, and i risk getting esoteric in places where it is not warranted, but if you really wish to descend down the rabbithole of suffering, you may find further answers.

My all means, ascend with looks if you see this as your salvation, as long as it does no harm to anyone else, you are free to pursue meaning in your life however you see fit to do so.
I get tired, because physically I should be stronger - solution is gym/exercising, that's obvious. But I think there's more to it. I don't really have anything to live for. There's something wrong with my bones/skeleton, as moving is so hard.
I feel mostly cold(depressed?) Because who wouldn't be in my case, essentially isolated from everyone - world, no friends, etc. Everything affects everything and slight deficiencies over time grows up into a much bigger problems, that are much harder to fix. Have bad posture too - back hurts. I try doing something from time to time, like stretching, pt, etc. Always stop because I achieve 0 improvements, so essentially give up on it, to later restart in hopes that this time it's going to be different.
Just have too many problems with no solutions in sight. So try to tackle something within my means, with possibly the highest rewards too - my looks. Just having the basic things that seemingly majority of the population has would improve my qol so much, but often time it seems impossible.
Only living for myself in what seems to be a literal purgatory daily just makes no sense sometimes. The only rationalisation I have left is that I can make things better, but it has been 10 years at the very least and things have only got, surprisingly so - worse, which is so sad. Sometimes I think it's just better to not think and keep on doing for my own sanity.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
I get tired, because physically I should be stronger - solution is gym/exercising, that's obvious. But I think there's more to it. I don't really have anything to live for. There's something wrong with my bones/skeleton, as moving is so hard.
I feel mostly cold(depressed?) Because who wouldn't be in my case, essentially isolated from everyone - world, no friends, etc. Everything affects everything and slight deficiencies over time grows up into a much bigger problems, that are much harder to fix. Have bad posture too - back hurts. I try doing something from time to time, like stretching, pt, etc. Always stop because I achieve 0 improvements, so essentially give up on it, to later restart in hopes that this time it's going to be different.
Just have too many problems with no solutions in sight. So try to tackle something within my means, with possibly the highest rewards too - my looks. Just having the basic things that seemingly majority of the population has would improve my qol so much, but often time it seems impossible.
Only living for myself in what seems to be a literal purgatory daily just makes no sense sometimes. The only rationalisation I have left is that I can make things better, but it has been 10 years at the very least and things have only got, surprisingly so - worse, which is so sad. Sometimes I think it's just better to not think and keep on doing for my own sanity.
What basic things do they have that you lack?

A lot of normie quality of life is simply status games and one-upmanship, so i wouldn't feel too bad about that

What basic things do they have that you lack?

A lot of normie quality of life is simply status games and one-upmanship, so i wouldn't feel too bad about that
Certainty of future, like I'm essentially on a verge of being homeless at any minute. At least I'm told that I'm needed at my job, so unlikely to lose that for now, but it's not a good job or job that pays well at all. Essentially living in poverty.
Have nobody to talk to or any friends, nobody even knows that I exist. People call me invisible.
No accomplishments or anything really, I barely even have any items. Like clothes and things for self care, a plate a cup and a pan with a spoon.
Can't find a decent job, it takes me half a year of finding anything when I quit, so lose whatever money I manage to save up in the procces. Legit feel like I've got the worst luck possible sometimes.
Hell, I've been homeless. Good thing it was summer... Feel like a reject of the world.
I don't know why I'm complaining, as it seems dumb writing such things.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort