2.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
@Gudru

its not over

just think of sawyer klatt

Bimax with ccw rotation+ lip lift
My philtrum is 11mm jfl and my maxilla is forward grown. I think I've just been fucked by shit tier genes and braces during puberty

My philtrum is 11mm jfl and my maxilla is forward grown. I think I've just been fucked by shit tier genes and braces during puberty
Wtf

how long is ur nose in mm / how wide is ur ipd

U are so wierd to me sometimes. I subconsciously imagine you as a chill nice stoner cali surfer dude but when you make these cocaine like posts it goes against mine imagined persona for you in my head lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Ur midface isnt long.
Maybe not ratio wise, but it looks atrocious in pics due to my long nose and non existent philtrum. I hope it gets better as my skull grows tbh.

U are so wierd to me sometimes. I subconsciously imagine you as a chill nice stoner cali surfer dude but when you make these cocaine like posts it goes against mine imagined persona for you in my head lol
i think he writes these on his acid trips

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Maybe not ratio wise, but it looks atrocious in pics due to my long nose and non existent philtrum. I hope it gets better as my skull grows tbh.
Ur nose isnt long its dead average

im guessing you have low fwhr which gives illusion of a longer midface

also lens distortion makes midface longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Facts. Keep looksmaxxing. ascension

Last edited:
stop mental masturbation @PrettyBoyMaxxing
stop posting here @PrettyBoyMaxxing
check you capslock @PrettyBoyMaxxing
people you need to convince are not us but women you met

agreed to some extent but "we have few years" is somewhat wrong because afaik amnesia is late 20 early 30s.

ofc it is always better to have it early but there is no time cap for ascension
there is a time cap, it’s just a lot more generous than most users think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, nastynas and Amnesia

Everyone ages differently, but as long as you stay lean and keep your hairline it goes a very long way in looking young even past 30

• +1
Reactions: Kade
yeah bro that is what i meant too

ofc you wont ascend in your 40s

maximum is late 20s early 30s at most

If the first thing out of a womans mouth in a conversation with you isn't a comment about how GL you are its over

Sigh. Yep.

What you all definitely need to understand is Amnesia was already a very GL guy with a great base and bone structure.

It never began for the vast majority of us on this forum.

All we can do is maximize what we have.

It's unlikely any of us will ever get to a point where girls are approaching us for foursomes. We need to keep it realistic.

At the end of the day, life isn't fair. Just keep reminding yourself of that.

You could've been a small crippled starving boy born in Africa, but instead, you're you. Just make the most of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 2933, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
You good? Just a few weeks ago you were saying neurotransmitters and nt were everything...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You good? Just a few weeks ago you were saying neurotransmitters and nt were everything...
Being everything is everything. LOOKS, NT, AND NEUROTRANSMITTERS, ALL MATTER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and WBC323
IT'S ALL LOOKS.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 2846
FACE HEIGHT FRAME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Amnesia and Deleted member 2846
IT'S ALL LOOKS.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
Low inhibition matters too, there are guys your age with same looks level and height and frame, and in terms of money and status are similar too, but their slay count is 2, 3, maybe even 4 times higher

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
FACE HEIGHT FRAME
ALL U NEED
Low inhibition matters too, there are guys your age with same looks level and height and frame, and in terms of money and status are similar too, but their slay count is 2, 3, maybe even 4 times higher

Gimme a few years, I'm a late bloomer. I finished 2019 with over 50 lays and my total lifetime lays up till last yr was 8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise and sub6manletnozygos
if this is not me
A37aa49cbedef4e504974161c3989000

then life is unironically not worth living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and forwardgrowth
Dr taban is expensive it's like 12k

yeah bro that is what i meant too

ofc you wont ascend in your 40s

maximum is late 20s early 30s at most
You can probably ascend in your 40's nowadays. Ofc, I'd rather ascend before then.
The real question is: can a guy be gl in his 40's?
Answer: Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Travis Fimmel. By the end of this month, David Gandy will be 40!
Obviously they looked better when they were younger, but they're still slaying!

Putting youth on a pedestal is major incel cope. Older gl/ NT guys routinely beat younger autistic/ ugly guys!
gl >>>>> youth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
ALL U NEED

Gimme a few years, I'm a late bloomer. I finished 2019 with over 50 lays and my total lifetime lays up till last yr was 8
How old did you turn last year bro?
It's an investment that will pay itself back exponentially
based as fuck, the moment Ive got the cash and the time im pulling the trigger and planemaxxing to LA to get some work done by taban, anyhow, how did you go from 8 slays to 50 slays in one year? that sounds crazy (i do believe you but fuck man thats going from 0-100 real quick)

How old did you turn last year bro?

based as fuck, the moment Ive got the cash and the time im pulling the trigger and planemaxxing to LA to get some work done by taban, anyhow, how did you go from 8 slays to 50 slays in one year? that sounds crazy (i do believe you but fuck man thats going from 0-100 real quick)

Put yourself out there theory

I hopped on Tinder bumble for the fist time in my life and got a job a few nights a week at a nightclub, so massive exposure

Previously no social media or anything and I work primarily from home so the only time I would leave my house was gym and groceries cause I'm very very introverted, plus had a gf for 2.5 yrs

Only recent looksmax I did in the last yr was chin fillers and lif shoes

Put yourself out there theory

I hopped on Tinder bumble for the fist time in my life and got a job a few nights a week at a nightclub, so massive exposure

Previously no social media or anything and I work primarily from home so the only time I would leave my house was gym and groceries cause I'm very very introverted, plus had a gf for 2.5 yrs

Only recent looksmax I did in the last yr was chin fillers and lif shoes
mirin indeed, how many matches do you get on tinder and how many on bumble?

ITs true
Also i think bare for women approach you is not so high
Note that i was rated 4.75 by some people here, but i am approached almost every night out by the females and always 5+
So i this site is either autistic with rating or, i think 4+ is enought to live fullfil life full of females and validation

ITs true
Note that i was rated 4.75 by some people here, but i am approached almost every night out by the females and always 5+
So i this site is either autistic with rating or, i think 4+ is enought to live fullfil life full of females and validation

Above 4.5 will easily get approached when out drinking. Outside of drinking will never ever get approached.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 4887
I can only ascend with halo frauding or increasing my IPD by 3-6mm fucking not good but Im going to get it done I don’t care what you guys say
ITs true

4.75 means you’re normal/average. The average guy can get one night stands if they want but I am sure you don’t feel the positive feedback loop being actually good looking gets you

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Above 4.5 will easily get approached when out drinking. Outside of drinking will never ever get approached.

I got approached and get IOS at day too frequently when i am shopping for example

I got approached and get IOS at day too frequently when i am shopping for example

You're getting approached by women while out shopping? Then you aren't 4.75PSL. Just walk around town and see how many times you see men being approached by stranger females.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and oldcell
I can only ascend with halo frauding or increasing my IPD by 3-6mm fucking not good but Im going to get it done I don’t care what you guys say

4.75 means you’re normal/average. The average guy can get one night stands if they want but I am sure you don’t feel the positive feedback loop being actually good looking gets you

I drown at dopamine rush when go out
Female commenting my looks and approached me, often bought me a drink
I dont need more thb
Never happened i was dry at clubs, without making out at least literally
So i really think 4.5 might be the bar according to this site autistic criteria
At old lookism it was 6/10 which is what i rate myself
You're getting approached by women while out shopping? Then you aren't 4.75PSL. Just walk around town and see how many times you see men being approached by stranger females.

This isnt happennig often , but only sometime
I get approached often only at clubs , and this is the easiest enviromnent, because they are drunk

I know 7/10 and 7.5/10 guys who do not get approached that much maybe you look approachable as well as looking alright

I look very low trust and I’m average looking so whoever is attracted to me expects me to make the first move

FUCKING OVER IF U HAVENT READ https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-think-women-dont-approach-kys.83421/#post-1446181

IM SEETHING. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. THE ONLY WAY TO BETTER YOUR LIFE IS TO LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE. IF U DONT HAVE A GOOD BASE ITS OVER. IF YOU ARENT A GOOD PHENO ITS OVER. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY ITS OVER.

LOOKSMAXXING IS THE KEY TO LIFE AS A NON CHAD. I AM ENRAGED. I NEED TO ASCEND. I NEED TO ASCEND. I NEED TO ASCEND.

REPEAT AFTER ME BOYS.

2020 IS THE YEAR OF THE LOOKSMAX. 2020 IS THE YEAR OF THE LOOKSMAX.

giphy.gif

ITS ASCENSION OR KILL YOURSELF.

giphy.gif

WE ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT. A FEW YEARS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. THE MORE TIME WE WASTE, THE WORSE OFF OUR LIVES WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

giphy.gif

ITS US VS. THEM. WE NEED TO ASCEND TOGETHER. KEEP LOOKSMAXXING A SECRET. THIS IS THE KEY TO A BETTER LIFE OVERALL. DO NOT GIVE UP. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU ROPE.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Ops thread got me pumped up lets gooooooooioooooo!!!!!!!!

ITs true
I drown at dopamine rush when go out
Female commenting my looks and approached me, often bought me a drink
I dont need more thb
Never happened i was dry at clubs, without making out at least literally
So i really think 4.5 might be the bar according to this site autistic criteria
At old lookism it was 6/10 which is what i rate myself

This isnt happennig often , but only sometime
I get approached often only at clubs , and this is the easiest enviromnent, because they are drunk
THIS, is the whole story about GETTING APPROACHED. imo.

Firstly, it depends on a man his looks (obviously). (I can agree 4.5 PSL is the minimum requirement for women considering to apporaching a man regularly-ish).
My experience, so far in life.
I was in teens-20's PSL3 or 3.5 range (low tier nromie). I never got approached, nowhere. Not at bars, not in daily life.
Last year, I ascended to like PSL4 (average rating I got here, aka normie tier). At parties and events, I got approached about 1 handfull of times last year. That never hapened before in my life, that i got apporached.. I never went to clubs/bars last year

2nd, Location matters alot alot also.
In bars and social places, one will get approached if one looks good enough. And depending on the competition there.
In daily life, it's ime much more rare. Places like shops, street, public transport, etc..
If a PSL 4.5 dude for exmaple, doesn't go out alot to social events and stuff. He might be legit, to be doing the apporaching in daily life. To get some dating life going on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and oldcell
"Keep looksmaxxing a secret"
Lmao we the illuminati now.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 5185 and HighIQcel