Ascend to Greek God Vol I

promes

promes

Iron
Becoming a Greek god is a desire that has captivated humanity throughout history. Essence, deep gaze, incredible physique and many others features. In this thread we will talk about the basics, we will enter a world where there is no turning back, routines and programs that have worked for me and I would like to share them with you. But first you should know a little more about me, so that you can see that I totally empathize with you. I was fat when I was 10 years old but at 13 I became very skinny and with a lot of acne , I liked to play soccer and videogames and even so I had contact with girls in those days but of course I had to be funny to get attention. I was very antisocial, I was the guy who greeted a lot of people but never went out with them, it was a episode of my life that i just wanna be lonely, trust me when, you wanna embrace loneliness you found real peace but when life give it to you its just so shitty. I was tall (187cm), I called the attention, but my style was very pathetic, soccer clothes, sport sneakers etc.

When I just turned 18, that same night I started to think that I could change because I had wanted to be 18 for so long and now I was still the same as I was when I was 16 and 17. Can I change anything? I can't change my environment, but the only one I have the power to change is myself. There began my journey of disappearing completely, and changing who I am as a person.

All this guide is from experience that has worked for me, do not expect early results, as one begins to see changes in 3 months. Just that tell you to enjoy it and try it because you lose nothing.

MENTAL AWARENESS. I

Many guides start with skincare routine and stuff like that which seems stupid to me since the first fundamental step is mental, wanting to change and making a one year plan where you have to sacrifice many things and the first one is your old self. It is important to have a small notebook where you will write down everything you have done in your day and what you could improve. You should write down every day before going to sleep the summary of your day and completed routine and thoughts that cross your mind, You may wonder why? To not overthink and sleep well. Every Sunday you should read the full week and think about it if there is something that you can change. You must write in green what you have accomplished, in red what you did not accomplish, in black what you think could be improved and finally in blue everything that comes to your mind. 810 IgGElhL

SKIN CARE ROUTINE. II

A skincare routine is essential for maintaining healthy and radiant skin, this let you have more confidence and have more essence. Below I will show you my routine and products in detail.

Cold Water.
Wash ur hands and after that wash your face with cold water gently and dry it with a 100% cotton towel.

Cleanser.
Start your morning routine by washing your face with a gentle cleanser to remove any impurities or excess oils that may have accumulated overnight. I use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Milk Gele, its perfect and affordable!! Captura de pantalla 2023 09 16 122114

Moisturizer.

Use a moisturizer for your skin type to lock in moisture. Even if you have oily skin, a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer can be beneficial. I use CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 M1unqplitiwi

Bright Skin.

Not only do we want our skin to look healthy, we want it to look glowing. I use Neutrogena Bright Boost SPF 30, its life changing !!! Bb fluido 1200Wx1200H
SERUM.
Apply a serum to work with ur skin. I use The ordinary hyaluronic acid and The ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 71366 515yLd5iR9L

Lips Treatment.

You must apply coconut oil to ur lips to help them get hydrated and force them to look healthy.

Teeth Treatment.
It is crucial that your teeth are white and shiny for that I use ecodenta when I put the paste on the toothbrush I apply a little coconut oil. White effect and shiny, its not over for bro!! Captura de pantalla 2023 09 16 124805

DIET. III
A skincare depends on what we eat and even more so if our skin has acne marks. Here are a few recipes that help the skin and muscles .

- We will not eat processed food.
- Vegetables, fruits,fish, chicken and beef only.
- Every meal with a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil.
- Reduce Salt.
- Water with lemon (Important)
- No bread.
RECIPES
- Vegetable soup with zucchini, pumpkin, onion, carrot, potato.( LESS SALT, PEPPER, OIL and mixxxx )
- Baked vegetables with salmon ( Spoon of oil, lil bit of salt , pepper, parsley, oregano)
- Rice with chicken breast and tomato cherry( Pepper, oil, lil bit of salt)
- Minced meat with grated carrot, grated zucchini and grated cheese on top and eat with a spoon.(Minced meat with natural tomato sauce, salt, oil, paprika, oregano,pepper)
-Salad

AND MORE IF U WANT MORE JUST COMMENT MORE MEALS !!

Ascend to Greek God Vol I FINISHED, SOON Ascend to Greek God Vol II

PROMES

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, zeshama, BrahminBoss and 10 others
D N R D

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and promes
I read now but why eat vegetables and drink olive oil?

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
Felt bad for typing this to some clueless 15 year old who thought he was the first one to post a thread like this

This thread effort mogs all my threads combined TBH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 6128
Me sentí mal por escribirle esto a un chico despistado de 15 años que pensó que era el primero en publicar un hilo como este.

Este esfuerzo de hilo motiva todos mis hilos combinados TBH
IM 23 AND I MOG U

I read now but why eat vegetables and drink olive oil?
BECAUSE THERE ARE LESS GRASS IN VEGETABLES, OLIVE OIL IS A GOOD THING TO DRINK, MANAGE BLOOD PRESSURE AND REPARE SKIN SCARS IF U DIDNT KNEW IT, ITS LIFE CHANGING, MANY THINGS WE EAT HAVE OIL BUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WE REPLACE IT WITH THE OIL ITSELF U ABSORVE THE REAL BENEFIT FROM IT, TRY IT JUST A SPOON DAILY DONT HURT

Last edited:
ignored

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and promes
Cringe/10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, promes and Sir Galachad
e for effort
didn't read however

water with lemon
Drinking water with lemon offer benefits such as hydration, vitamin C intake, and improved digestion. It's believed to aid weight management and promote skin health through its antioxidant. Supports detoxification, though natural bodily processes primarily handle this. Lemon water's fresh aroma can combat bad breath. However, moderation is key to avoid potential tooth enamel erosion and digestive tract irritation.

Drinking water with lemon offer benefits such as hydration, vitamin C intake, and improved digestion. It's believed to aid weight management and promote skin health through its antioxidant. Supports detoxification, though natural bodily processes primarily handle this. Lemon water's fresh aroma can combat bad breath. However, moderation is key to avoid potential tooth enamel erosion and digestive tract irritation.
what abt ur hairmaxxing? do you use sulfate free shampoo etc?

Greek gods arent the norm anymore

Water, but well-organized and useful water at that. In this day and age, to healthmaxx is to rebel against a society that would rather you be ugly.

> ascend to greek god
> SKIN CARE ROUTINE.

JUST LOL

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Becoming a Greek god is a desire that has captivated humanity throughout history. Essence, deep gaze, incredible physique and many others features. In this thread we will talk about the basics, we will enter a world where there is no turning back, routines and programs that have worked for me and I would like to share them with you. But first you should know a little more about me, so that you can see that I totally empathize with you. I was fat when I was 10 years old but at 13 I became very skinny and with a lot of acne , I liked to play soccer and videogames and even so I had contact with girls in those days but of course I had to be funny to get attention. I was very antisocial, I was the guy who greeted a lot of people but never went out with them, it was a episode of my life that i just wanna be lonely, trust me when, you wanna embrace loneliness you found real peace but when life give it to you its just so shitty. I was tall (187cm), I called the attention, but my style was very pathetic, soccer clothes, sport sneakers etc.

When I just turned 18, that same night I started to think that I could change because I had wanted to be 18 for so long and now I was still the same as I was when I was 16 and 17. Can I change anything? I can't change my environment, but the only one I have the power to change is myself. There began my journey of disappearing completely, and changing who I am as a person.

All this guide is from experience that has worked for me, do not expect early results, as one begins to see changes in 3 months. Just that tell you to enjoy it and try it because you lose nothing.

MENTAL AWARENESS. I

Many guides start with skincare routine and stuff like that which seems stupid to me since the first fundamental step is mental, wanting to change and making a one year plan where you have to sacrifice many things and the first one is your old self. It is important to have a small notebook where you will write down everything you have done in your day and what you could improve. You should write down every day before going to sleep the summary of your day and completed routine and thoughts that cross your mind, You may wonder why? To not overthink and sleep well. Every Sunday you should read the full week and think about it if there is something that you can change. You must write in green what you have accomplished, in red what you did not accomplish, in black what you think could be improved and finally in blue everything that comes to your mind.View attachment 2433880

SKIN CARE ROUTINE. II

A skincare routine is essential for maintaining healthy and radiant skin, this let you have more confidence and have more essence. Below I will show you my routine and products in detail.

Cold Water.
Wash ur hands and after that wash your face with cold water gently and dry it with a 100% cotton towel.

Cleanser.
Start your morning routine by washing your face with a gentle cleanser to remove any impurities or excess oils that may have accumulated overnight. I use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Milk Gele, its perfect and affordable!!View attachment 2433901

Moisturizer.

Use a moisturizer for your skin type to lock in moisture. Even if you have oily skin, a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer can be beneficial. I use CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50View attachment 2433921

Bright Skin.

Not only do we want our skin to look healthy, we want it to look glowing. I use Neutrogena Bright Boost SPF 30, its life changing !!!View attachment 2433928
SERUM.
Apply a serum to work with ur skin. I use The ordinary hyaluronic acid and The ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%View attachment 2433934View attachment 2433935

Lips Treatment.

You must apply coconut oil to ur lips to help them get hydrated and force them to look healthy.

Teeth Treatment.
It is crucial that your teeth are white and shiny for that I use ecodenta when I put the paste on the toothbrush I apply a little coconut oil. White effect and shiny, its not over for bro!!View attachment 2433940

DIET. III
A skincare depends on what we eat and even more so if our skin has acne marks. Here are a few recipes that help the skin and muscles .

- We will not eat processed food.
- Vegetables, fruits,fish, chicken and beef only.
- Every meal with a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil.
- Reduce Salt.
- Water with lemon (Important)
- No bread.
RECIPES
- Vegetable soup with zucchini, pumpkin, onion, carrot, potato.( LESS SALT, PEPPER, OIL and mixxxx )
- Baked vegetables with salmon ( Spoon of oil, lil bit of salt , pepper, parsley, oregano)
- Rice with chicken breast and tomato cherry( Pepper, oil, lil bit of salt)
- Minced meat with grated carrot, grated zucchini and grated cheese on top and eat with a spoon.(Minced meat with natural tomato sauce, salt, oil, paprika, oregano,pepper)
-Salad

AND MORE IF U WANT MORE JUST COMMENT MORE MEALS !!

Ascend to Greek God Vol I FINISHED, SOON Ascend to Greek God Vol II

PROMES
Dnrd lmao

• JFL
Reactions: promes
Looksmaxxing is a hero’s journey

Felt bad for typing this to some clueless 15 year old who thought he was the first one to post a thread like this

This thread effort mogs all my threads combined TBH
YOUR OPINION IS INVALID AS A 187CM MIDGET TBH
I DONT TAKE SUB 192CM GUYS SERIOUSLY
IM SORRY.

• Love it
Reactions: promes