Ascended by making his normal mid-face LONGER

Where did I said anything about conscious behavior? This is all instincts, we find certain persons more sexually appealing than others because we've evolved to subconsciously read genetic cues on potential mates' faces and bodies that telegraph they are a good partner for procreation. These instincts persist even if we are not consciously looking to procreate with said persons.
Ya but you can't subconsciously be less attracted to someone because they've had plastic surgery or other forms of looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksJourney and Deleted member 3043
nobody said you need a tiny midface. it should be average in length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Also, I measured both pictures... his midface and lower third. As I suspected, the midface is the same in each. His lower third is what became longer, even though it gives the appearance of a longer midface.

Just a few days before I meet the surgeon for a consult, hoping he will propose something similar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, lutte, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
Ya but you can't subconsciously be less attracted to someone because they've had plastic surgery or other forms of looksmaxing.
There are other factors that should be taken into consideration tbh. Women's sexuality is not as set in stone as men are. We only care about the physical appearance of a potential mate, but for women how associating with a potential mate can make them look is almost as important that the physical traits of said potential mate themselves. Male plastic surgery is socially unacceptable mostly because it contravenes the narrative that looks aren't important in men and that women "are not that visual" (JFL), so you'll be shamed/ostracized if people knew that you had surgery purely for cosmetic reasons as a man.

Another thing that is worth noticing imao is that females have evolved to have a different sexual strategy than males because of the biological differences between them. A man can impregnate multiple women a day for a very long period of tie whereas a woman can only be impregnated a limited amount of times trough her life and each pregnancy comes with a great investment in time and resources. So naturally, in order to ensure the continuation of their lineage, a man is focused on quantity compared to women who have evolved to be much more selective with their partners in order to give their potential offspring the best chance of survival. You getting plastic surgery as a man means tricking her into being eager to invest her precious time and resources into raising your potential offspring, so of course she would be mad if she found out that you have used external methods to give yourself the appearance of a higher genetic quality. The conscious and subconscious are interconnected, her being conscious of you getting PS would trigger her subconscious that would manifest as explained above.

But all in all, ask yourself: would a woman be mad/upset at you if you told her you got PS after you had an ONS/are in a LTR?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Danish_Retard, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
But all in all, ask yourself: would a woman be mad/upset at you if you told her you got PS after you had an ONS/are in a LTR?
No not at all, especially if under the guise of being corrective.

No not at all, especially if under the guise of being corrective.
That doesn't work for all procedures. Good luck explaining how a custom wraparound jaw implant is for "correcting" reasons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksJourney, lutte and 1 other person
That doesn't work for all procedures. Good luck explaining how a custom wraparound jaw implant is for "correcting" reasons.
Just say you needed jaw reinforcements or something JFL. Tom cruise had jaw implants and it never stopped him becoming a global sex symbol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, A23ghskung, Deleted member and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member, FreakkForLife and 2 others
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.

Its simple, u need a tall and wide skull to fit a long midface

not sure if you've realized by now but his midface is about the same height

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, lutte, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
I pray to gandy I don't lose sensation in my lips

That would suck huge

Short midfaces are overrated here. Short midface doesn't automatically mean gl, long midface doesn't mean ugly.

• +1
Reactions: yunggod and inceletto
I bet the recovery from surgery was brutal

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and needsolution
Now he just needs lower eyelid retraction asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
His midface is the exact same length. His lefort 1 area and lower third just traveled down underneath his lips.

Afterall the lips attatch right below the nasal holes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6128, toolateforme and 4 others
short midface or death gang on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6856
"ascended"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10615, CristianT and 1 other person
fwhr 1,85 to 1,72. interesting.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Danish_Retard and anti caking agents
why did they make his midface longer? they could have fixed the bite only and made the chin a bit longer....

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I'm glad to see this post back on the front page. Perfect example of how CW rotation and lengthening the lower third can do wonders if the patient has a short face. Can't wait for my surgery.
why did they make his midface longer? they could have fixed the bite only and made the chin a bit longer....

His midface is not longer, his lower third is longer. It was done because he has a short, squished looking face. It is much more balanced and aesthetic now. Brachyfacials are generally not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6128, baruch and 3 others
they didnt change his actual midface bc his nose length is untouched, just made his lower third taller which he desperately needed

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CursedOne and Claire Violet
Op are you retarded? He still has short midface

View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
Do you know who is the surgeon?

You're retarded if you think making his midface longer is what made him better looking

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, MentalistKebab and godlikesz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
how much would this cost?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 470

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and HailToTheKing
his midface stayed the same u dumbass jfl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person

Depends on the surgeon. This one was probably over $60k.

Still, one of the best transformations I have seen. The perfect movements in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Depends on the surgeon. This one was probably over $60k.

Still, one of the best transformations I have seen. The perfect movements in my opinion.
You are fuckin retarded bro. Shortfacesyndrome treatment cost around 15k and most of the patients get it for free

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member and Deleted member 6856
You are fuckin retarded bro. Shortfacesyndrome treatment cost around 15k and most of the patients get it for free
I'm certainly not. Like I said, it depends on the surgeon. There are financial, health, and aesthetic risks depending on who you choose to go with.
And I guarantee you that I'm right in that THIS surgery cost quite a bit of money. I KNOW this for a fact. I DID NOT SAY that surgery in general, or downgrafting the jaws cost that much. I said THIS ONE (as in the surgeon).

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
I'm certainly not. Like I said, it depends on the surgeon. There are financial, health, and aesthetic risks depending on who you choose to go with.
And I guarantee you that I'm right in that THIS surgery cost quite a bit of money. I KNOW this for a fact. I DID NOT SAY that surgery in general, or downgrafting the jaws cost that much. I said THIS ONE.
Why should it? He has sfs (severe) he would get it for free

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Why should it? He has sfs (severe) he would get it for free

You are right that he most likely has breathing issues (even so, we cannot be sure without seeing his airway, and his sleep study). And if he indeed did, then insurance would cover some. However, they typically cover whatever amount they (the insurance company) thinks that the surgery should cost. And believe me, it's not a lot at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You are right that he most likely has breathing issues (even so, we cannot be sure without seeing his airway, and his sleep study). And if he indeed did, then insurance would cover some. However, they typically cover whatever amount they (the insurance company) thinks that the surgery should cost. And believe me, it's not a lot at all.
I have short face sydrome so do you wanna say that I have to fucking pay 50k to ascend?! :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member and Deleted member 6128
I have short face sydrome so do you wanna say that I have to fucking pay 50k to ascend?! :feelswah:
No, I did not say that. But I also won't say insurance will definitely cover it (depends on where you live, type of insurance, results of sleep study, luck, etc).

The cost of the surgery depends on the movements being done, and the surgeon who performs them. You can certainly go see a surgeon who costs less. My original comment regarding the price was in regards to THIS specific surgeon.

No, I did not say that. But I also won't say insurance will definitely cover it (depends on where you live, type of insurance, results of sleep study, luck, etc).

The cost of the surgery depends on the movements being done, and the surgeon who performs them. You can certainly go see a surgeon who costs less. My original comment regarding the price was in regards to THIS specific surgeon.
My orthodontist is a good friend of my father so he is gonna make sure the insurance will cover it :feelsgood:

When is your surgery date? And goodluck

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
He was a brachyfacial, like me. His lower third was very short. Who was the surgeon? Most brachys I’ve seen had CW rotation done but he just had the entire maxilla downgrafted. Although I guess his Genio was a CW rotation. Great result

Edit: looks like the maxilla was rotated CW as well as being entirely downgrafted. The anterior part was just downgrafted more.
Same issue here

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
When is your surgery date? And goodluck

Thanks dude. My quoted prices were good until september 2021. So I'm going to wait as close to that as I can, just to minimize the personal loan amounts I take out. I'd do it asap if I had the money. But for me, I'm okay spending more and waiting more in order to see a reputable surgeon.

His midface ratio is the same
His lower third is the only thing that got longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and ScramFranklin