Ascended by making his normal mid-face LONGER

Edit: found it. I'm so grateful I'm seeing him soon. I didn't know he did a lot of CW rotation.
Isn’t he outrageously expensive? I’ve heard quotes of $100k before for bimax.

To some it may not look like his midface didnt got shorter however when doing a measure it clearly did. Its pretty wierd though that somesone said when measured "like I suspected" and saying it didnt change. One can wonder how the f was that measurement being done...
He is now closer to an ideal midface ratio than he was before.
Fkgjgjh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6128
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
Yes, because he had no chin before

I really dont care tbh

AGFaces2

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and hairyballscel
He needed a bigger jaw there was nothing wrong with his maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nothing happened to his midface

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, CommanderCope, Danish_Retard and 2 others
To some it may not look like his midface didnt got shorter however when doing a measure it clearly did. Its pretty wierd though that somesone said when measured "like I suspected" and saying it didnt change. One can wonder how the f was that measurement being done...
He is now closer to an ideal midface ratio than he was before.
View attachment 445249
Head tilted down more in the second one

lol. Counter clock wiss rotation. opposite of downward growth
Oh okay so wats the process of that I’m considering getting this surgery if I can’t find a way to make my lower third taller

Oh okay so wats the process of that I’m considering getting this surgery if I can’t find a way to make my lower third taller
tbh 90% of people have to much downward growth rather than too much ccw rotation. This guy in op has a condition called shortface syndrome only a few people have it. You would benefit more from ccw rotation like most people unless you have shortfaces

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430 and inceletto
tbh 90% of people have to much downward growth rather than too much ccw rotation. This guy in op has a condition called shortface syndrome only a few people have it. You would benefit more from ccw rotation like most people unless you have shortfaces
My face is only short when I have my teeth clenched would I still need it?

My face is only short when I have my teeth clenched would I still need it?
Sounds like shortfacesyndtomr tbh. Does your smile looks like this on left? Or in general are there less teeth when you smile?

Attachments

• 8CF686DE-768D-4D2D-B1E1-C656937ABFEA.png
    8CF686DE-768D-4D2D-B1E1-C656937ABFEA.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 63
  • E7083330-CF10-4206-9DEF-F9E2A541722D.png
    E7083330-CF10-4206-9DEF-F9E2A541722D.png
    80 KB · Views: 56
Sounds like shortfacesyndtomr tbh. Does your smile looks like this on left? Or in general are there less teeth when you smile?
All my teeth show when I smile which is why I’m super unsure if I have it

All my teeth show when I smile which is why I’m super unsure if I have it
Pm me your face if you want. Henry cavill has it too but all his teeth are shown

Pm me your face if you want. Henry cavill has it too but all his teeth are shown
Tbh I thinks it’s because I’m nigger so my nose takes up like 95% of my mid face and my lips are massive I fucking can’t wait for rhino

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Tbh I thinks it’s because I’m nigger so my nose takes up like 95% of my mid face and my lips are massive I fucking can’t wait for rhino
if you are from africa you most likely dont have shortfacesyndrome anyways tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
i'd glad to be minority about something different but shortface jfl it makes me suicide mood i just can't wait for my surgery

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
i'd glad to be minority about something different but shortface jfl it makes me suicide mood i just can't wait for my surgery
Same tbh. I mean it will atleast give us +1-2 psl tbh. We will have better ogee curve everything will be better. We will can better speak etc

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Same tbh. I mean it will atleast give us +1-2 psl tbh. We will have better ogee curve everything will be better. We will can better speak etc
i literally walk around with open bite jfl when i bite down i'm utter subhuman.I can't imagine how subhuman i looked when i wasn't aware of this shit and walking around with close bite.I will try to fully insurance this tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
i literally walk around with open bite jfl when i bite down i'm utter subhuman.I can't imagine how subhuman i looked when i wasn't aware of this shit and walking around with close bite.I will try to fully insurance this tbh.
Same jfl. Before I knew that I walked always like a duck with closed but. I look like utter shit while talking while closing my bite while smiling. I can only look good if I let my jaw open but I feel like a fucking frauder everytime I do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, CopingCel and Deleted member 6856

This or death tbqh

this could be a stupid question but what do they do about the gap created by making the face longer??
do they just fix it with plates and leave that shit open??? do they pack it with bone grafts?
doesn't it make his face extremely vulnerable to trauma?

this could be a stupid question but what do they do about the gap created by making the face longer??
do they just fix it with plates and leave that shit open??? do they pack it with bone grafts?
View attachment 728327

Bone graft and held together with plates, then the bone heals and fuses after a few months.

Also for the first month, your teeth are held together so you cant open the mouth more than a few cm in like the first month, to aid recovery/

Bone graft and held together with plates, then the bone heals and fuses after a few months.
You can grow bone across a 1.5cm margin past the age of 16?
It's not that I don't believe its possible but I'm going to need a source because I can't find anything about it on google

You can grow bone across a 1.5cm margin past the age of 16?
It's not that I don't believe its possible but I'm going to need a source because I can't find anything about it on google

Yeah because thats the same system the body uses when you brake your clavicle for example. It just takes longer to recover the older you get.

Why does his under eye support look worse in the second pic?

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
He got better jaw.. That why he looks better.

The guy literally changed his jaw and lips.

His eyes also looks completely different. This guys has done many surgery to look like that.

Attachments

• raxsss.png
    raxsss.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
Reactions: catastaire
I can tell OP has the mid face of death

View attachment 728327
Fill it with HA blocks or rib graft which eventually fuses with the bone.

View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
When my teeth are touching I look like the first dude but when there's a 1 cm gap between edges I look like the second one. Should I consider this or just change my mouth posture?
Edit: talking bout front profile

This is the exact surgery I've known that I've needed for around 4 years, but I still haven't done it because jaw surgery is so risky and can leave you permanently depressed until death.

Four of the top surgeons in Europe suggested me a 6mm downgraft and 3-4MM advancement - that's how short my face is.

People like you are so utterly stupid it amazes me that you even worked out how to use a keyboard.
Hey could you pm me? It won't let me pm you

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RoundHouse