• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
for any coping midfacecels itt : his midface ratio in the after is still >1

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
Working-with-People-with-Down-Syndrome-Things-You-Should-Know.jpg

for any coping midfacecels itt : his midface ratio in the after is still >1
Short cough.. compact midface is ugly, makes one look down syndrome

How is this midface elongation? Bonewise his midface increased but nose length cant be changed so his lower third vertical height has only changed

Working-with-People-with-Down-Syndrome-Things-You-Should-Know.jpg

Short cough.. compact midface is ugly, makes one look down syndrome
yeah, what i'm saying is that he didn't ascend by making his midface long, but he ascended by making his midface longER
if his midface ratio got sub 1 due to the surgery he would've looked worse

Just needed a taller lower third

Does anyone know who did this surgery?

And for people who think he looked better before with his frog face, you are incorrect. Brachyfacial is considered the least attractive facial type.

Edit: found it. I'm so grateful I'm seeing him soon. I didn't know he did a lot of CW rotation.
what surgery fixes brachy skull?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4614
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
You didn't @dodt

*lower third
Ct100004222 fig1  01

NOT midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, NegativeNorwood and ScramFranklin
B
View attachment 103244
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation)

Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably say too long mid-face post-op if he were to be rated here.
How they move his maxilla 18mm. Which surgeon is this

My
"can leave you permanently depressed until death" ???
Permanent numbness in local area is about 10% that is about it, that wouldn't be the end of the world, having lost some amount of sensation in a small chin area isn't a big deal, losing sensation in vast areas don't happen. Some regret it because they planned it poorly and don't like the outcome. Forward advancement does have health benefit in increasing your airways and improving your breathing/airflow. It can affect the nerve and leave you with permanent excruciating pain, but for that to happen your surgeon really need to fuck up, it isn't something that happen in modern days because they know how to avoid nerves areas. Infections are a rare occurrence but are almost always easy to treat short term problems.
You can find dissatisfied patients for any kind of surgeries.
My chin has felt weird as fuck since my genio but I don’t care my only concern is bone healing who cares If it feels numb the aeatheric outcome is what matters so I
Agree

he also got genio to make chin bone longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @maxxedfalloutdweller gtfih thats what you need guys so girl will be horny on the next date

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
My

My chin has felt weird as fuck since my genio but I don’t care my only concern is bone healing who cares If it feels numb the aeatheric outcome is what matters so I
Agree
You look worse after genio? Pm pics dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
His midface wasn't normal, it was short

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
View attachment 103244

Long midface=chad trait.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 5786
@uglymug

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
View attachment 103244

Could it be achieved via bone smashing?

He ascended because his lower third is longer, not his midface per se

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Its just an optic illusion that makes it look like he is tilting his face. The short midface makes it look like he is tilting. And its pretty clear that the surgeon made it longer with the pictures the show le fort 1 movement. Its not long however, longer face than before is not the same as a long face.

The birth of short face syndrome :Comfy:

long mid face can be a mogger trait but u can mog without it too if u have the harmony

i need the opposibe i need less maxilla bone

He looks crazy good now, thats Amazing

Double jaw advancement with downgraft, minor genio(backward/lower)
How much would that Cost and where is the best place to make it in EU i want to ascend so badly

Does anyone know who did this surgery?

And for people who think he looked better before with his frog face, you are incorrect. Brachyfacial is considered the least attractive facial type.

Edit: found it. I'm so grateful I'm seeing him soon. I didn't know he did a lot of CW rotation.
What facial face types there are , i need some graph or animation

My midface ratio is perfect (0.97)!

It's all about harmony in the end

This result is always extremely shocking to me. His skull basically got cut in half and lengthened by like 2cm. Fucking insane lmfao.

@HerpDerpson look at that insane amount of horse copers :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson look at that insane amount of horse copers :lul:
The thread name is misleading. His midface wasn't normal, it was too short. He went from 1.08 midface to 1.02. Deviations from the norm are bad in both directions. And 0,06 difference is huge.
And it was giving him additional flaws like upswing nose and bad lip placement.
The rest of the assention is from giving him a jaw since he basically didn't have any.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Insane transformation. Almost looks like two different people. Gives me hope for my future jaw surgery :feelshah: