Ascended. Rate me here after a long break. (20 PICS)

I am ACTUALLY boneless. But because I bloat heavily all the fat cells around my zygos accumulate fluid for some reason. Onky way is to leanmax more and debloat. Then u will see how tiny my zygos really are.
Rip. Weird ass anatomy.

Yeah and he have 0 appeal to women, i have wide skull too it's a curse
IMG 2026

“he’s not appealing to women bhai!”:feelsuhh:

You actually ascended brother, congratulations.
What did you do through your journey?

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
You actually ascended brother, congratulations.
What did you do through your journey?
Ngl I started out as a subhuman. My hairline was receding af and I was fat. I had the obese and almost bald pheno. Jfl. That was only 1.5 yrs ago. So yeah a lot changed. Massive ascension in my opinion. Leanmaxxing was crucial and gymmaxxing too. I also ascended my skin from a 4 to a 9 with lots of tret, better diet and serums. My hairline recovered for 70 to 80 percent due to minox and fin.

• +1
Reactions: ThraxMax
My next rating post will mog tf out of you bhai u watch

• +1
Have you tried tannning nigga?
A nice tan will ascend you HARD

• +1
Yeah and he have 0 appeal to women, i have wide skull too it's a curse
wide skull mogs narrow every single time lol, its a mogger trait actually idk how u have been cursed with a wide skull it might just because ur short faced thats why

Have you tried tannning nigga?
A nice tan will ascend you HARD
I will soon. I have a whole batch of self tanners and bb cream. I will look gay af tho.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
wide skull mogs narrow every single time lol, its a mogger trait actually idk how u have been cursed with a wide skull it might just because ur short faced thats why
Cope it looks so uncanny and I don't have a short face

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
Youve changed a lot for the better
Take Vit c and carotene
Youre face looks too pale with not the right coloring
It needs to be a bit more tannish but not in the tanning way

Took a week for a break from this forum. What do u guys think? HTN? I have lots of test coming week so will be offline for a while. Let me know if I ascended
You’re mtn halo by eye area so it give you an atleast htn aspect with htn SMV

ur bigonial to byzgomatic needs work to look more masc

• +1
Took a week for a break from this forum. What do u guys think? HTN? I have lots of test coming week so will be offline for a while. Let me know if I ascended
Fade into your beard you need a wider jaw with that type of beard you are slimming your jaw everything else beside the nose is great

• +1
Fade into your beard you need a wider jaw with that type of beard you are slimming your jaw everything else beside the nose is great
What should I do with the beard so make my jaw look wider? It is faded atm

What should I do with the beard so make my jaw look wider? It is faded atm
You need to get that hard cornor out of your face start with 0,5mm and go up 1mm then proceed in 1mm steps. I would suggest a low fade for you that way you can make your jaw appear wider. Invest in a good trimmer maybe Wahl for around 120€

Attachments

• IMG_3313.jpeg
    IMG_3313.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1