Ascendedd vs colton myers

Who mogs

• Ascendedd

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Colton myers

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
Psl wise you win but he mogs you irl brodie he’s 6’1 with jb appeal. psl isnt accurate tbh but yeah youre a chad with LL and lifts, ascended is a low chadlite but chaddam in pak/afg and is chadlite in west as well
Yuh agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Okay Aaron matei

• JFL
Reactions: colton myers
Holy shit its Tom cruise

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, kebab, Supreme and 3 others
The modern day tom cruise vs brad pitt type mog battle (curry version)

#1 contender (ascendedd) (6'1)
The pashthun mogger with an amazing aesthetic appeal for jbs but still waiting for his virgin soulmate , I present you
View attachment 2403999View attachment 2404000
#2 contender (colton myers) (5'6)
The South asian who has uptonow a good appeal among jbs with 15 slays, I present you

Colsep facially. Ascended. overall.

It is a very tough choice but i will choose @Ascended because of height halo

It is a very tough choice but i will choose @Ascended because of height halo
That's cool , and am proud coz am still making it a tough choice being just 5'6 thanks

I'm dying from cringe

Coz aaron matteo is my real name lol, am a fool previously coz I used my real name here
Why would you say this :lul:
staying virgin is a mogger trait, but only if you are gl
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
@emeraldglass Does this mean I have rizz, bhai? :ogre:
You definitely have a sort of appeal otherwise woman would not find themselves relaxed enough to give you a hug. So you have something but I don’t know what it is precisely.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
You definitely have a sort of appeal otherwise woman would not find themselves relaxed enough to give you a hug. So you have something but I don’t know what it is precisely.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
2nd one better harmony

the second guy is so fucking ugly lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love it
you were 5,5 a thread ago stop larping

The pashthun mogger with an amazing aesthetic appeal for jbs but still waiting for his virgin soulmate , I present you
The South asian who has uptonow a good appeal among jbs with 15 slays, I present you

One is legit, the other LARP's 24/7 and frauds.

Wish I had the same effect on my old oneitis. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Don't fixate on the women from the past. Nobody's perfect enough to stress over.

• +1
Don't fixate on the women from the past. Nobody's perfect enough to stress over.
I agree, bhai. But it was the circumstances that mattered. And I can’t replicate such circumstances. Therefore it is difficult to not to fixate on the past.

• +1
I agree, bhai. But it was the circumstances that mattered. And I can’t replicate such circumstances. Therefore it is difficult to not to fixate on the past.

I get your point. It's all in your head. You had this idealized image of her, but in reality, she didn't match up to that. So even though it feels like a big loss in your mind, she wasn't as valuable as you thought.

• So Sad
I get your point. It's all in your head. You had this idealized image of her, but in reality, she didn't match up to that. So even though it feels like a big loss in your mind, she wasn't as valuable as you thought.
I guess my brain is messed up because I can’t wrap my head around this.

• +1
I guess my brain is messed up because I can’t wrap my head around this.
It's like you create this perfect image of her in your mind, so when you lose her, it feels like losing a perfect 10. But the truth is, she was more of a 5 in reality.

When doubts about her perfection creep in, your mind will rush to defend her. But what you perceive isn't always the absolute truth.

• So Sad
It's like you create this perfect image of her in your mind, so when you lose her, it feels like losing a perfect 10. But the truth is, she was more of a 5 in reality.

When doubts about her perfection creep in, your mind will rush to defend her. But what you perceive isn't always the absolute truth.
It wasn’t even about her as a person, it’s very difficult to describe. I’m just glad you have never been in such a situation because it sucks. This is like one of those things where you have to experience it to really understand. People can hear about it and be empathetic but they’ll never truly understand. Same goes for her. I don’t think anyone understands. Kinda lonesome. But it’s fitting, since I’m a lone wolf. 🐺

• +1

2nd guy is chad tbqh

It wasn’t even about her as a person, it’s very difficult to describe. I’m just glad you have never been in such a situation because it sucks. This is like one of those things where you have to experience it to really understand. People can hear about it and be empathetic but they’ll never truly understand. Same goes for her. I don’t think anyone understands. Kinda lonesome. But it’s fitting, since I’m a lone wolf. 🐺
Ofcourse a pain can never be truly understood by an outsider. Just know it’s a sort of loss of investment feeling you got. You invested so much and got your hopes up, so it feels as a loss. But better will come with time even if you don’t think so.

• +1
Ofcourse a pain can never be truly understood by an outsider. Just know it’s a sort of loss of investment feeling you got. You invested so much and got your hopes up, so it feels as a loss. But better will come with time even if you don’t think so.
That’s the thing, bhai. I never got my hopes up in the first place. I always knew it would be a rejection since I’m a pessimist. I prepared myself for this, but ultimately it proved that no matter how much you prepare for something, it will still affect you deeply. It’s like quicksand, you know you’re gonna sink but nothing will ever mentally prepare you for the eventual outcome.

• +1
That’s the thing, bhai. I never got my hopes up in the first place. I always knew it would be a rejection since I’m a pessimist. I prepared myself for this, but ultimately it proved that no matter how much you prepare for something, it will still affect you deeply. It’s like quicksand, you know you’re gonna sink but nothing will ever mentally prepare you for the eventual outcome.
True, You can only decrease the impact but never stop it completely.

• +1
True, You can only decrease the impact but never stop it completely.
Count your blessings, bhai! At least you won’t have to deal with this stuff.

• +1
327CFE6E 333F 4E67 873B 9A3E2C5854A7

POV: your schizoid meds stop working and you suddenly think you mog Pashtun mk2 gigaslayer

Count your blessings, bhai! At least you won’t have to deal with this stuff.
We all will need to deal with a rejection atleast once in our life. No one will be absolved. Best thing to do is to regard this as a lesson and hold on to the rope of optimism for the future.

• +1
We all will need to deal with a rejection atleast once in our life. No one will be absolved. Best thing to do is to regard this as a lesson and hold on to the rope of optimism for the future.
Alright bhai, I’m definitely holding on to a rope.

:feelsrope::feelswhy:

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back