Ascending in your 20's is superior

L

Looksmax Refugee

_
If you ascended in your teens, your life was way too easy, you had everything handed to you. You have no legacy, there's nothing remarkable about you. However, someone who ascended in their 20's had challenges to overcome, that makes you way more like a main character.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 25938, StrangerDanger and 28 others
oldcel cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fundz, j05, zura and 18 others
Tbh it’s impossible to truly ascend before your 20’s. In order to truly ascend you need surgeries. If you can ascend through soft maxes then you were never below LTN at worst

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, datboijj, one job away and 4 others
based

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
JFL at this cope. I wish I ascended in my teens. Time is constantly ticking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, exo, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
I think you will also be happier because you’ll appreciate your looks more, where as genetic chads have always been good looking thus they have nothing to compare to, probably explains why so many chads are bluepill, they think life is like that for everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Deleted member 23558, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
OP hopefully you´re joking. If you waste your prime teen years it´s over unless you become +7 PSL in your 20s. Imagine not partying everyday, having orgies and having fun with your friends when you´re 14-18. If you missed on this, your life never began. It´s so fucking over for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, zura, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
OP hopefully you´re joking. If you waste your prime teen years it´s over unless you become +7 PSL in your 20s. Imagine not partying everyday, having orgies and having fun with your friends when you´re 14-18. If you missed on this, your life never began. It´s so fucking over for me.
You can do all of this in your 20's

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, turkproducer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You'll never become a chad
Nig you 16 you don't know
20s will be better , you don't have to lose looks like normies will, you are blackpilled
Hair skin etc and you will mog

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot and 4 others
Nig you 16 you don't know
20s will be better , you don't have to lose looks like normies will, you are blackpilled
Hair skin etc and you will mog
I'm 15. Normies losing their looks won't make you a chad. Most users that dream of getting surgeries and ascending will never get the surgeries. Even if they get the surgeries the 99% of them will never be a chad (>6'1 + >6 PSL). Even if they get surgeries and become a chad, they will never experience things like teen love, that only happen when you're 14-18.
It's what it's. Sincerely, life is shit if you aren't >6'4 + >6.5 PSL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Which 14-18 year olds are having orgies lmao?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, ropemax and Deleted member 13332
Brad pitt is a main character and was pretty pre 20s

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I'm 15. Normies losing their looks won't make you a chad. Most users that dream of getting surgeries and ascending will never get the surgeries. Even if they get the surgeries the 99% of them will never be a chad (>6'1 + >6 PSL). Even if they get surgeries and become a chad, they will never experience things like teen love, that only happen when you're 14-18.
It's what it's. Sincerely, life is shit if you aren't >6'4 + >6.5 PSL
This is just retarded. Less than 1% of guys are 6’4+ with a 6.5+ PSL face.

nope. I was in the 'chad' friendship group at school and nobody had an orgy, ever.
Depends where you live. I personally know 2 chads that had threesomes/orgies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj and maneg1
T
Too much netflix

if the qol drastically declines after 20, or 30, you were never good looking. maybe some soft features mogger at best. chad keeps fucking until his cock works. yeah not jbs after a while but guess what, no one gives a shit irl. jb's love is so fucking overrated. i had it but guess what, life keeps going. or you stay mogging or you die in the oblivion of the subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 14978
If you ascended in your teens, your life was way too easy, you had everything handed to you. You have no legacy, there's nothing remarkable about you. However, someone who ascended in their 20's had challenges to overcome, that makes you way more like a main character.
I'd say its best to ascend in your late teens. That way once you go to college you have a good looks level already to advertise to a lot of women. I was out of shape all through out college and my dating life was an eternal failure as a result.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Pikabro, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
Gigacope. It's the best to be good-looking and NT in your teens and get slaying out of your system fast and then with 20+ you can focus on other things in life.

• +1
Reactions: zura, datboijj, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Gigacope. It's the best to be good-looking and NT in your teens and get slaying out of your system fast and then with 20+ you can focus on other things in life.
Slaying is a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
JFL at this cope. I wish I ascended in my teens. Time is constantly ticking.
Yeah. Imagine having a great life instead of a shitty one first. Sounds like something you would want ?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Imagine not partying everyday, having orgies and having fun with your friends when you´re 14-18
Only people without parents lived like that. You're one of those incel kids that "missed out" on muh glorious teens and believe that everyone except you was leading a fantasy life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14978 and datboijj
Yeah. Imagine having a great life instead of a shitty one first. Sounds like something you would want ?

"I would rather be born a subhuman in poverty with abusive parents over being a trustfund gigachad who recieves constant love and affection."

Early validation = everything

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and one job away
there is no such thing, once you miss out on your teen years you're a subhuman

Tbh it’s impossible to truly ascend before your 20’s. In order to truly ascend you need surgeries. If you can ascend through soft maxes then you were never below LTN at worst
this (y)

hows it going? did you ascend in your 20s?
Nope. I’m 27. Turning 28 soon, and I don’t see myself ascending anytime soon, if ever.

• +1
Nope. I’m 27. Turning 28 soon, and I don’t see myself ascending anytime soon, if ever.
Fate of almost everyone here, it's just that people here in the majority are teens and youngcels so they think they still havr a lot of time to ascend, when in reality time will pass very fast and they will be in the same or an even worse situation by the time they turn 30

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Gengar
Cope
Ascending during childhood is ideal

Fate of almost everyone here, it's just that people here in the majority are teens and youngcels so they think they still havr a lot of time to ascend, when in reality time will pass very fast and they will be in the same or an even worse situation by the time they turn 30
I remember being 14 and 15 and thinking by the time I’d be 17, I would have a girlfriend or something (I wasn’t islammaxxed in high school). JFL. I was dead wrong. 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Debetro
Yes this is true asf I love the idea of climbing for unremarkable and mediocre to achieving something impressive desirable, the dopamine and pure appreciation that comes with making it yourself from not having it before must be above everything. I agree with this 100%.
@StrangerDanger @cytoplasm @Ellipsis drop your thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, StrangerDanger, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person
I remember being 14 and 15 and thinking by the time I’d be 17, I would have a girlfriend or something (I wasn’t islammaxxed in high school). JFL. I was dead wrong. 🤣
Exactly the same, at 13 when I came across the whole bp/lookism stuff I thought I would become chadlite in just a year. For each year I had the goal to finally ascend and have my life finally solved.

And here I am in the same or actually worse situation than previous years

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yes this is true asf I love the idea of climbing for unremarkable and mediocre to achieving something impressive desirable, the dopamine and pure appreciation that comes with making it yourself from not having it before must be above everything. I agree with this 100%.
@StrangerDanger @cytoplasm @Ellipsis drop your thoughts.
tbh it's a very romantized idea, far from reality for most cases

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Exactly the same, at 13 when I came across the whole bp/lookism stuff I thought I would become chadlite in just a year. For each year I had the goal to finally ascend and have my life finally solved.

And here I am in the same or actually worse situation than previous years
I used to think I wasn’t ugly but thought perhaps women were just afraid to show me interest, JFL, how delusional. I just realized how ugly I was and I was like, “ok, I’m FUCKED.”

• JFL
tbh it's a very romantized idea, far from reality for most cases
I am aware but good I got an "outlier" base so I can live through both the struggles of mediocrity and the sweetness of victory. I am one of few that gets to have that journey, blessed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23558