Ascending in your 20's is superior

Yes this is true asf I love the idea of climbing for unremarkable and mediocre to achieving something impressive desirable, the dopamine and pure appreciation that comes with making it yourself from not having it before must be above everything. I agree with this 100%.
@StrangerDanger @cytoplasm @Ellipsis drop your thoughts.
I disagree. Being damaged/hurt and then rising from the bottom does seem romantic, but not in this way. Teens are when your brain is most sensitive, so you miss out on the highest highs you could have ever experienced

I disagree. Being damaged/hurt and then rising from the bottom does seem romantic, but not in this way. Teens are when your brain is most sensitive, so you miss out on the highest highs you could have ever experienced
Then I will never be depressed from not being able to regain those highs, also why all hasbeens and HS peakers start with drugs.

Then I will never be depressed from not being able to regain those highs, also why all hasbeens and HS peakers start with drugs.
We just have a different perspective. You're still a teen

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am aware but good I got an "outlier" base so I can live through both the struggles of mediocrity and the sweetness of victory. I am one of few that gets to have that journey, blessed.
what is outlying