ascending is easier than told in this forum

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
my theory is that there's a collective lie about how easy it is to ascend (regardless of money)

you can see many of them spreading negativity and pessimism about looksmaxing, like : "you're a 3.5PSL, you need an orbital box osteotomy + orbital decompression + infraorbital rim implants + lefort 2 + BSSO +midface implants + custom wraparound jaw implant + skin and beard maxing to get to 4PSL "

simply because some people found out that : if everyone is chad , then no one is chad , so they try to make ascension look like such an impossible task and contribute to the restriction of access to looksmaxing

and they are probably not doing wrong because there is no solution that suits everyone , there must be ugly / average people for the system to work

it's like moneymaking tips , people will try not to share them and lie about how easy it is, because again , there is no solution that suits everyone , the way to success should be taken individually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Lars, Gaia262 and 4 others
If you are lean and not good-looking, ascending is hard.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, noodlelover, MentalistKebab and 15 others
If you are lean and not good-looking, ascending is hard.
depends on your failos

i'm not talking about going from giga-cel to CHAD , but almost everyone can get to normie / high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and subhuman incel
depends on your failos

i'm not talking about going from giga-cel to CHAD , but almost everyone can get to normie / high tier normie
Most people here want to be HTN/Chadlite. Not possible without surgery for most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, germanlooks, aBetterMii and 2 others
This site have like 300 active users and everyone live in diffrent countries and cites so maybe you are competing with 1 or 2 users . So your theory is low iq

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, germanlooks and 4 others
my theory is that there's a collective lie about how easy it is to ascend (regardless of money)

you can see many of them spreading negativity and pessimism about looksmaxing, like : "you're a 3.5PSL, you need an orbital box osteotomy + orbital decompression + infraorbital rim implants + lefort 2 + BSSO +midface implants + custom wraparound jaw implant + skin and beard maxing to get to 4PSL "
theres a guy who did all this and hes barely 4psl now lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16262, subhuman incel and 2 others
genetics > everything. thank god both my parents were above average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264, subhuman incel and LooksmaxxHopeful

simply because some people found out that : if everyone is chad , then no one is chad , so they try to make ascension look like such an impossible task and contribute to the restriction of access to looksmaxing

and they are probably not doing wrong because there is no solution that suits everyone , there must be ugly / average people for the system to work

it's like moneymaking tips , people will try not to share them and lie about how easy it is, because again , there is no solution that suits everyone , the way to success should be taken individually
cope

From my experience, any NT 4/10 can slay 4/10+ girls. I've seen legit subhumans fucking 7/10 girls and cheating on them with 8/10 girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 1 other person
people who care about retarded lookshit like this should kill themselves anyways lol

no one irl cares if your 5psl or 6psl or au 4.5 psl

just if they like yo face or not nigguh

people who care about retarded lookshit like this should kill themselves anyways lol

no one irl cares if your 5psl or 6psl or au 4.5 psl

just if they like yo face or not nigguh
damn you're braindead lmfao :lul: the difference between 4.5 PSL and 6 is the difference between someone finding you attractive or ugly as hell

From my experience, any NT 4/10 can slay 4/10+ girls. I've seen legit subhumans fucking 7/10 girls and cheating on them with 8/10 girls.
never seen this in my life, sounds like you're a liar and you sound like a reddit bluepill trope jfl

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, aBetterMii, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
JoinedDec 3, 2021

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
damn you're braindead lmfao :lul: the difference between 4.5 PSL and 6 is the difference between someone finding you attractive or ugly as hell

never seen this in my life, sounds like you're a liar and you sound like a reddit bluepill trope jfl
nah, it's copers here who bluepill themselves into paying thousands to increase the horizontal length of their eyes. Normies are slaying. Go to a nightclub and see.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and subhuman incel
nah, it's copers here who bluepill themselves into paying thousands to increase the horizontal length of their eyes. Normies are slaying. Go to a nightclub and see.
where are you from. Normies arent slaying

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
absolutely not. most normies are sexless or have sex once a year at most JFL you are seriously delusional

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16262 and 3 others
where are you from. Normies arent slaying
absolutely not. most normies are sexless or have sex once a year at most JFL you are seriously delusional
Wealthy part of the UK, been to plenty of places in Europe and North America, saw the same thing everywhere. Stop being autists reading dating site stats from 10 years ago, listening to autistic Balkan neckbeards like IncelTV, leave your basements and go to a party. I guarantee you'll see guys that would be told to rope here fucking hot girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 16264

You're simply not gonna get an 'epidemic' of guys turning into chads. It's just not gonna happen. How many legit chads have you seen or known in your every day life? I mean ones with like Brad Pitt level looks. They're just so damn rare. I can only thing of one, and he was higher chadlite at best, and has lost some looks thanks to being an idiot who doesn't know what he's got so now he's a HTN.

The combination of genes, facial structure and harmony, interesting coloring, and uniqueness of face requires an off the charts number of things coming together right. Almost nobody who looksmaxes has that in them but looksmaxing is almost always a great help.

Wealthy part of the UK, been to plenty of places in Europe and North America, saw the same thing everywhere. Stop being autists reading dating site stats from 10 years ago, listening to autistic Balkan neckbeards like IncelTV, leave your basements and go to a party. I guarantee you'll see guys that would be told to rope here fucking hot girls.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: 444
yeah cope, don’t forget to go complain about feeling ugly, but if you want to destroy last bits of your self-esteem, then continue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
yeah cope, don’t forget to go complain about feeling ugly, but if you want to destroy last bits of your self-esteem, then continue
>I've seen legit subhumans fucking 7/10 girls and cheating on them with 8/10 girls.

If this is what you belief and feel like you need to achieve, you will never be happy. It's delusional.

• +1
Reactions: 444 and hebbewem

so true man (y)(y)(y)(y)

This is simple mathematics.

If you're white you will be able to ascend with a chick 2-3 points below your psl. So if you are 6psl you can ascend with a 3-4psl chick because if Western womens' inflated ego.

If you are black you will be able to ascend with a chick 4-5 points below your psl. I'm sorry but it's true. Most western chicks are liberals and liberals are closeted neo-nazis.

If you are a curry, you better be passing white otherwise it's over

As an asian you have to toughguymaxx otherwise it's over because most asian dudes get labled as feminine and weak by most foids (foids all think the same at the end of the day).

Do the math. I'm probably 4-5 maybe 6 psl, so Worst case scenario I can ascend wth 2-3 psl chick. Brutal for me but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
>I've seen legit subhumans fucking 7/10 girls and cheating on them with 8/10 girls.

If this is what you belief and feel like you need to achieve, you will never be happy. It's delusional.
it's better to be a bit delusional than to lose hope, be bitter and feel like a victim, because you don't look good enough (or in your case you think it's the case, which isnt true)

keep coping with your psl autism

genetics > everything. thank god both my parents were above average looking.
Mouthbreathing is everything. I didn't inherit my father's chad face. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264
Looking normie is easy
Truly ascend? no way mfker, this takes time, money and even health...

It all depends on how bad u look. how much u wanna improve, and what is the price u re willin to pay