Ascending past HTN doesn't really improve your life

What you’re saying isn’t making any sense

You’re saying that I don’t need bimax because my Ramus is already too tall- this implying a short Ramus would look better on me when that would literally ruin my whole face because my entire skull would look branch as fuck

The mandible is a compelltey seperate bone to the ramu

You can have a tall Ramus and a high gonial angle or a tall Ramus and a low gonial angle

Changing the gonial angle is done by rotation of the manible- bimax doesn’t change the ramus

You showed a cartoon of different gonial angles- what does this have to do with Ramus height changing ?

A shorter Ramus would look absolutely awful on a face like mine, those low gonial angle faces will look even worse if the Ramus is reduced , if you’re gonial angle is higher you don’t need so much Ramus to have normal facial proportions- that doesn’t mean a taller Ramus isn’t a good trait

I can’t think of a single example of someone who would ascend with ramu shortening tbh
fair point about the bimax but i wasnt even talking about that anymore. My head just hurts reading this but ur wrong. U can visibly see that the length has changed and thus the gonial angle withouth changing the head position. Yes u can decrease the gonial angle with ccw but im specifically talking about changing the RAMUS

fair point about the bimax but i wasnt even talking about that anymore. My head just hurts reading this but ur wrong. U can visibly see that the length has changed and thus the gonial angle withouth changing the head position. Yes u can decrease the gonial angle with ccw but im specifically talking about changing the RAMUS
The Ramus doesn’t change with surgery unless you get a wraparound implant or invertered L osteomy

I don’t understand why you keep saying the length of the Ramus has changed and this gonial angle as if a shorter Ramus necessitates a higher gonial

You can have both a high gonial angle and tall Ramus, low gonial and tall Ramus, high gonial short Ramus, high gonial short Ramus

In either case the tall Ramus is better than the short ramus

I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make tbu

That picture you showed doesn’t say anything about ideal Ramus height- only ideal gonial angle, which is generally in the 110-125

But if you’re going to have a low gonial angle then you need an even taller ramus to compensate

The Ramus doesn’t change with surgery unless you get a wraparound implant or invertered L osteomy

I don’t understand why you keep saying the length of the Ramus has changed and this gonial angle as if a shorter Ramus necessitates a higher gonial

You can have both a high gonial angle and tall Ramus, low gonial and tall Ramus, high gonial short Ramus, high gonial short Ramus

In either case the tall Ramus is better than the short ramus

I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make tbu

That picture you showed doesn’t say anything about ideal Ramus height- only ideal gonial angle, which is generally in the 110-125

But if you’re going to have a low gonial angle then you need an even taller ramus to compensate
Ur just misunderstanding me im just talking about the effect a taller ramus has on the gonial angle. I aint talkin about surgery anymore or on how to achieve it or anything else but this is my last post feel free to disagree

Ur just misunderstanding me im just talking about the effect a taller ramus has on the gonial angle. I aint talkin about surgery anymore or on how to achieve it or anything else but this is my last post feel free to disagree
But a taller Ramus only lowers the gonial angle is the Ramus is also rotated in correspondence with it

You can change Ramus without changing the gonial angle they are not necessarily r related but certain facial growth patterns seem to occur with taller ramuses and shorter gonials or the inverse trait but it’s not like you have to both or neither traits

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
after HTN it's legit all about stuff like social status, style, hair, how you present yourself, etc.

HTN
influencer-09b0a018_1650133968882_original._CR1665,435,2686,2686_._FMjpg_.jpeg

chad
large-1632996323-65af1aa8e6f16564429c3280888830e5.jpg

the latter isn't really better off

life is all about being at least 5'10 and HTN
life is all about being at least 5'10 + good pheno and HTN face, that's it.

life is all about being at least 5'10 + good pheno and HTN face, that's it.
cope from subhumans better looking better life life start at tall htn or average height chadlite

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
idiotic post