Celt
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 180
- Reputation
- 192
I really don’t have the same animosity towards women that most of you do because I’ve found that they’ve always been substantially nicer to me than men ever were, even more so after I ascended. Even before, they may have passed over me but they were almost always polite, if patronising at times, whilst other men were cruel and merciless.
If you are a neurodivergent male, nt men will always treat you like shit. This is just an objective fact. Your presence will annoy them. They won’t invite you to things, they’ll have discussions and group chats and hangouts behind your back. You’ll always be the butt of their jokes and the one people dogpile on. I mean actual clinical neurodivergence btw not your “im so heckin nd da beepee is so brutal bro im not like the normies”
This doesn’t change even when you get jacked and gain dimo and ascend or whatever. Maybe they get marginally less bold but I’ve found that even guys who are substantially smaller, weaker, uglier etc will be perfectly comfortable slighting you so long as they don’t expect physical retaliation, and if you ever do so they’ll call you a psycho and disassociate with you anyways
Men are competition. Those that are less attractive, intelligent successful etc are bitter and spiteful towards you and want to tear you down. Those that are moreso than you wish to gloat and humiliate you and crush your spirit because most men are inherently sadistic. This myth of a “brotherhood” of males against hypergamy is retarded and I seek no part of it
I was out today with a couple of people who I’ve come to realise tolerate my presence rather than enjoy it, and I had a number of interactions with both men and women.
Literally all of the interactions with women were positive, they were actually interested in listening to me and smiled a lot etc. But with the men (both known and strangers) I constantly found myself being ignored or slighted or treated with disinterest. The only men I ever tend to really get along with are either also nd or incel/volcel guys
If men treat you better than women do, you’re either subhuman or mid + nt and likeable, and to say otherwuse is cope
If you are a neurodivergent male, nt men will always treat you like shit. This is just an objective fact. Your presence will annoy them. They won’t invite you to things, they’ll have discussions and group chats and hangouts behind your back. You’ll always be the butt of their jokes and the one people dogpile on. I mean actual clinical neurodivergence btw not your “im so heckin nd da beepee is so brutal bro im not like the normies”
This doesn’t change even when you get jacked and gain dimo and ascend or whatever. Maybe they get marginally less bold but I’ve found that even guys who are substantially smaller, weaker, uglier etc will be perfectly comfortable slighting you so long as they don’t expect physical retaliation, and if you ever do so they’ll call you a psycho and disassociate with you anyways
Men are competition. Those that are less attractive, intelligent successful etc are bitter and spiteful towards you and want to tear you down. Those that are moreso than you wish to gloat and humiliate you and crush your spirit because most men are inherently sadistic. This myth of a “brotherhood” of males against hypergamy is retarded and I seek no part of it
I was out today with a couple of people who I’ve come to realise tolerate my presence rather than enjoy it, and I had a number of interactions with both men and women.
Literally all of the interactions with women were positive, they were actually interested in listening to me and smiled a lot etc. But with the men (both known and strangers) I constantly found myself being ignored or slighted or treated with disinterest. The only men I ever tend to really get along with are either also nd or incel/volcel guys
If men treat you better than women do, you’re either subhuman or mid + nt and likeable, and to say otherwuse is cope