Ascension is nearly impossible for me

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I need 4 surgeries minimum to look human: LL, Lefort 1, genioplasty, and Rhinoplasty. First I’ll need to make the money for these surgeries, which will be very costly. Currently I have no money at 17. There’s no chance of my parents helping pay for it, they are completely against any surgery. Then the processes of these surgeries and the recoveries would be brutal, especially of LL. Then I’ll have to deal with my family finding out about me surgerymaxxing, since there’s no way to hide such a drastic change.

Idk what u look like now, so all bulshit

I need 4 surgeries minimum to look human: LL, Lefort 1, genioplasty, and Rhinoplasty. First I’ll need to make the money for these surgeries, which will be very costly. Currently I have no money at 17. There’s no chance of my parents helping pay for it, they are completely against any surgery. Then the processes of these surgeries and the recoveries would be brutal, especially of LL. Then I’ll have to deal with my family finding out about me surgerymaxxing, since there’s no way to hide such a drastic change.
To be honest, you don't need lefort because you aren't recessed. You're just hapa.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Nah I’m definitely recessed. Lefort 1 morph is a drastic improvement.
You are recessed compared to a white person but you have decent forward growth for a hapa.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 1901
Idk what u look like now, so all bulshit
170 height
9F11A425 B17B 4522 A77C 4F504AC42223
AB4143F5 272E 495A BFBF 27705002F527

Never began for me

So almost a Trimax? + Rhino + LL Meanwhile I have to get 5 surgeries, LL and Roids to look normie tier

• So Sad
Take your hoodie off so I can get an actual measurement. JFL there was just a thread posted about how people don't know how to tell if someone is recessed or not.

send pic and fully soft acc first. There’s a lot of great threads about softmaxxing etc

• +1
Take your hoodie off so I can get an actual measurement. JFL there was just a thread posted about how people don't know how to tell if someone is recessed or not.
0AE049ED 83C0 4005 88BB 785EAAD34E41

n
not recessed your just 17 bro your gonna regret not puberty maxing while you still could blast hgh if low inhibit before too late 170 cm is pathetic height is way more important than you think unless your a fucking god facially that height will murder your chances

• +1
n

not recessed your just 17 bro your gonna regret not puberty maxing while you still could blast hgh if low inhibit before too late 170 cm is pathetic height is way more important than you think unless your a fucking god facially that height will murder your chances
I have no way of getting HGH because my parents make me consult them whenever I want to buy something. I’m also am not growing in height so HGH would not be particularly useful.