‘Ascension’ is the biggest myth ever

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
You can’t ‘ascend’ your genetics, the best most of you can hope for is some leftovers :blackpill:

I miss that Lookism thread debunking this ascending shit, no one ascends fucking subhmans.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Nooo :feelswah:

I’m ‘looksmaxing’ I just rubbed minox on my eyebrows for the 3rd time today :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14262, Looks234 and 3 others
Most normies either get lucky or intentionally dumpster dive.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14262, Lygodactylus and 3 others
Wrong trump

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 24347, Hades and 6 others
i hate weak defeatist uber blackpilled twerps like this nigga
Ugly LTNs will never become a Chad, you can dumpster dive or try to nichemax but you’ll always be a subhuman. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Ascension is defined by starting point to end point. If you go from LTN to HTN you still ascended. Also what about uber ascensions like Salludon, Arvid, Loox, Amnesia, and Zyzz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18244, Lygodactylus and 5 others
Ascension is defined by starting point to end point. If you go from LTN to HTN you still ascended. Also what about uber ascensions like Salludon, Arvid, Loox, Amnesia, and Zyzz.
There is nothing uber about the ascensions of any of them(excluding loox), the other 4 guys just had a very decent base, pre-surgery Amnesia and Salludon looked better than most guys who have spent tens of thousands on surgeries ffs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mongrelcel, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
There is nothing uber about the ascensions of any of them(excluding loox), the other 4 guys just had a very decent base, pre-surgery Amnesia and Salludon looked better than most guys who have spent tens of thousands on surgeries ffs :lul:
Ok but even if they had good base genetics they still had great improvement. So is ascension only when it appears you have a bad base and and then you improve a lot such as Loox?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Ok but even if they had good base genetics they still had great improvement. So is ascension only when it appears you have a bad base and and then you improve a lot such as Loox?
I never said that- loox is the only example of an uber ascension i.e. he went from a fucking truecel to a full blown Chad, the other dudes simply had a normal ascension- they went up a league or two(from HTN to Chadlite/Chad). That's all.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Sigmamale and GetShrekt
You can’t ‘ascend’ your genetics, the best most of you can hope for is some leftovers :blackpill:

I miss that Lookism thread debunking this ascending shit, no one ascends fucking subhmans.
Stfu
Allkpop 1615311605 untitled 1

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 18244, closedplatecel and 1 other person
I never said that- loox is the only example of an uber ascension i.e. he went from a fucking truecel to a full blown Chad, the other dudes simply had a normal ascension- they went up a league or two(from HTN to Chadlite/Chad). That's all.
Also it looked like loox was still growing as well

Only if you're a 5'4 curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

rofl. obviously ascension is a myth to you because you are scared of risk, commitment and hard work.
your definition of looksmaxing might be rubbing minox on your brows, for other people however it includes pumping hormones into their body and going under the knife

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Confusednigger, closedplatecel and 5 others
Hmm ok yes I understand. Loox is a chad in the stereotypical sense, but he is all physique and height so idk if he is true chad.

All you need to be is above average to live life on easy mode. Guys who disagree are literal dry dick incels that have no clue what they’re talking about.

Plenty of ways to “ascend” to that level. Especially if you’re fat and you leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger
All you need to be is above average to live life on easy mode. Guys who disagree are literal dry dick incels that have no clue what they’re talking about.

Plenty of ways to “ascend” to that level. Especially if you’re fat and you leanmaxx
:soy:

Real ascensions start when someone already has a really good base (like HTN starting point). You can’t ascend into chadlite/chad if your genetics restrict you.

With that being said, anyone can improve though…for eg someone going from subhuman to LTN-MTN, sounds reasonable imo

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
rofl. obviously ascension is a myth to you because you are scared of risk, commitment and hard work.
your definition of looksmaxing might be rubbing minox on your brows, for other people however it includes pumping hormones into their body and going under the knife
Softmaxx vs hardmaxx basically jfl

It has been proven multiple times ascension is possible with hard surgeries, too bad most users here lack one or multiple of the requirements being: money, low inhibition and ability to detect flaws.
Most importantly zero fear of going under, pain or public reception.
"But I will hurt my whore mother's heart by fixing my truecel mandible!" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Confusednigger
Ive definetly ascended but probably from LTN to HTN or therreabouts.

I think breaking that boundary between HTN and chadlite is the real difficultly, honestly I do have hope that i can do it through surgerymaxxing, but Ive got to be realistic and remember that any improvement even a small one is still an improvement

It has been proven multiple times ascension is possible with hard surgeries, too bad most users here lack one or multiple of the requirements being: money, low inhibition and ability to detect flaws.
Most importantly zero fear of going under, pain or public reception.
"But I will hurt my whore mother's heart by fixing my truecel mandible!" :soy:
Nope. Surgery is cope.

• +1
Reactions: ayaanudon
Whoever steps outside his house daily would agree