Ascension nonsense

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
.org users are divided in two big parts: Slayers and incels. I don’t see any difference though. Yall try everything and dedicate yourselves to becoming chads. Wich is a good thing , becouse becoming the best version of yourself means that you are winning at life. But you are the same people who complained about life being easier for chad etc.
With the new version of yourselves , you are just frauding the real you. Fuxking hundrends of foids won’t give you a happier life. After a while you’ll get used to it and realize life ain’t only about that. And in the end you are the same incel whom dreamed of living with stacy in the woods. Do you wish for a stacy that loves you, or that loves your looks? You’ll soon realize that the more foids like you ,the more it will be difficult to find real love. The less foids like you, more likely it is from them to love you for who you actually are and not for that FAKE version of yourselfes. And when you’ll realize that, you’ll see that the real you , the “ugly” you is no longer there, wich means you are now a pretend, another person, and with him every girl who could possibly love you for who you are yourself, and not that low bf , modiefied and operated face.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and Lynxress
If you are blackpilled you should know that women literally are unable to love men unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Deleted member 62070
If you are blackpilled you should know that women literally are unable to love men unconditionally
Stop that nonsense. That works for low iq women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This entire wall of text is a big assumption that I'd genuinely give a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
This entire wall of text is a big assumption that I'd genuinely give a fuck.
You superficial jew nigger. No wonder hitler created the ultimate pizza oven in 1940s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
.org users are divided in two big parts: Slayers and incels. I don’t see any difference though. Yall try everything and dedicate yourselves to becoming chads. Wich is a good thing , becouse becoming the best version of yourself means that you are winning at life. But you are the same people who complained about life being easier for chad etc.
With the new version of yourselves , you are just frauding the real you. Fuxking hundrends of foids won’t give you a happier life. After a while you’ll get used to it and realize life ain’t only about that. And in the end you are the same incel whom dreamed of living with stacy in the woods. Do you wish for a stacy that loves you, or that loves your looks? You’ll soon realize that the more foids like you ,the more it will be difficult to find real love. The less foids like you, more likely it is from them to love you for who you actually are and not for that FAKE version of yourselfes. And when you’ll realize that, you’ll see that the real you , the “ugly” you is no longer there, wich means you are now a pretend, another person, and with him every girl who could possibly love you for who you are yourself, and not that low bf , modiefied and operated face.
IMG 2306

IMG 2307

funniest thread ive seen in a while