D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
ASCEND FOR A BETTER REALITY

HOLLOW UNDEREYES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN UNHEALTHY GAUNT DOG

4B0862D5 F47C 49CF 8AF0 DEBBD577E3C6

BIMAX+RHINO TO MAKE HIM GO FROM “WHERES MY HUG” TO “SHE CALLS ME DADDY”
FAD2AEED C46E 4CB1 930E 92576F867FDC

LOWER BLEPH+CANTHOPLASTY MADE HER FROM “I TOLD YOU DONT CLEAN MY SPEAKERS, CONSUELA” TO THE SEXY MAID YOUD HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH
C0E5C362 68B3 4889 8BE7 CA85413EC798

RHINOPLASTY REMOVED THE ETHNIC FAILO
CE58C22E FB46 459E 8601 024F66705D56

ITS ASCENSION OR DEATH. THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER IS TO BE BECOME MORE ATTRACTIVE.

JUST LOL IF PEOPLE DONT COMMENT ON YOUR LOOKS WHEN YOU FIRST MEET THEM.

JUST LOL IF YOU DONT GET HIRED DURING THE INTERVIEW

JUST LOL IF GIRLS DONT ACT SUBMISSIVE AROUND YOU

JUST LOL IF YOURE THE BUTT OF THE JOKE EVERY TIME

JUST LOL IF BABIES CRY WHEN THEY SEE YOU

JUST LOL IF PEOPLE DONT ALWAYS HOLD OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU

JUST LOL GIRLS DONT ALWAYS SMILE WHEN YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. BEING UGLY IS THE WORST CURSE A MAN CAN HAVE. YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WHILE BLACKPILLED AND UGLY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DEPRESSED. BEING GOOD LOOKING IS THE GATEWAY TO IMPROVING YOUR LIFE.

PEOPLE WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE. PEOPLE WILL ALWAYD GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE.

YOU WILL PAY MORE MONEY IF YOURE ATTRACTIVE COMPARED TO YOUR AVERAGE CO-WORKER.

YOU WILL GET LESS JAIL TIME IF YOUR ATTRACTIVE.

PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE. YOU WILL GET DOPAMINE ON A DAILY BASIS.

34CF4750 55CB 4794 8891 6A7CEEF59103
E6C77879 075B 4889 BA7B 7F25A6972CA1
CFD155CC A093 42C3 8227 88B644DB1446

BECOME THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN IN THE ROOM. IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS TURBO BLACKPILLED VIDEO, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT NOW:
Extremely blackpilled ABC 20/20 lookism video from the 90’s

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100 and 36 others
Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
self progression and ascension till I die. Damn the ones born lucky I pray to god my efforts pay off but in the back of my black pilled mind even if I become the best I will always hate this gay earth bc of how cruel it is

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetThatBread, EverythingMaxxer and 7 others
Sounds legit. But you need to moneymaxx first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

god I can't fucking wait till I can get my eyes fixed. fuck all these bluepilled horseshitters spewing shit like "muh looks don't matter."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Rasputin and 4 others
self progression and ascension till I die. Damn the ones born lucky I pray to god my efforts pay off but in the back of my black pilled mind even if I become the best I will always hate this gay earth bc of how cruel it is
You only got one life. Literally one life. Abuse the fuck out of everything you can to make it the best you can. Self improvement is everything. Be content with wanting more.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 10 others
I hate my parents for telling me not to worry about my looks and just get a job. Getting good looks helps you to get a job

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 2 others
I hate my parents for telling me not to worry about my looks and just get a job. Getting good looks helps you to get a job
In the video I linked the man who was more attractive literally got a white collar job DURING his interview while his average looking counterpart was told to “wait for a call back.”

brutal blackpill.

6psl or death honestly, I've bumped it from 5.5.

if you haven't got cute 16-year-old JB's writing reviews on a cafe about how they quote 'only go there to see the hot employee' then you're not attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Rasputin, Over and 1 other person
brutal blackpill.

if you haven't got cute 16-year-old JB's writing reviews on a cafe about how they quote 'only go there to see the hot employee' then you're not attractive.
LEGIT. 6PSL IS REALLY WHERE YOU WILL REAP THE BENEFITS.
TBH guys will stare either with hate or with inspiration/intimidation when u look good BUT aren't nice.

Girls will stare up and down and look even more when u dont stare at them/ignore them

benefit of the doubt is real but the whole "people will wanna be around u" is a meme, idk maybe its a level yet to be unlocked
Indeed if they are insecure they will think you’re competition to them. The simps and betas will be nice to you though. People won’t mind sharing small talk and people (especially in service/restaurants) will be nicer to you. I imagine the only time you will get treated not as nicely is when some insecure dude comes along and tried to test you. But, once your GL and lean and muscular you won’t have to prove anything to him. He will just be a fly buzzing around you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Holy shit that video. One thing is knowing, another thing is seeing the blackpill in action. Brutal Traumatic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
legit bro, i had this dude get into a boxing stance at the sprouts farmer market as a joke and than asked me if i was a boxer bc i was "built like one"

ive noticed girls stare up and down at the gym and smile and they make it OBVIOUS

ive also noticed usually when 2 girls r working out together and talking and u start working out next to them, one of them almost always starts checking me out b/w convo.

also guys absolutely HATE it when ur checking urself out in the mirror at the gym (physique and face and all), i can almost see their thought bubbles and urge to call me a faggot its so funny, makes me lol
Damn are u a chad?

ASCENSION OR DEATH 2020
ASCENSION OR DEATH

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Over and 1 other person
Bark more bark louder op kys

Anyway watching a video from the 90s is like watching humans from another planet. Completely different behaviors, attitudes, way of talking and Dulcis in Fundo, not a fucking nigga niggering around in that video.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Cleftcel, stuckneworleans and 2 others
That's not 90s, more like late 70s
@PrettyBoyMaxxing said it was from the 90s.
OP why did you deceive me like that, you jew-nosed conman?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2846
And what You will do when you hit 50 years old?

Anyway watching a video from the 90s is like watching humans from another planet. Completely different behaviors, attitudes, way of talking and Dulcis in Fundo, not a fucking nigga niggering around in that video.
90's seemed like the last normal decade. Shit has been weird and deathspiraling ever since.

INDEED TRIBE MOGS ALL INDEEDTH

• Love it
Reactions: riftpersiancat and Deleted member 2846
what is the first surgery?

Great thread man, another black pill gem/epiphany I realized is all and I mean all normies want money because they want the validation from the things money can buy since their looks can’t give them dopamine and validation alone. If you’re truly high IQ; you’d take that money and invest it in your face and you can die a homeless hobo knowing you’re still good looking

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
legit bro, i had this dude get into a boxing stance at the sprouts farmer market as a joke and than asked me if i was a boxer bc i was "built like one"

ive noticed girls stare up and down at the gym and smile and they make it OBVIOUS

ive also noticed usually when 2 girls r working out together and talking and u start working out next to them, one of them almost always starts checking me out b/w convo.

also guys absolutely HATE it when ur checking urself out in the mirror at the gym (physique and face and all), i can almost see their thought bubbles and urge to call me a faggot its so funny, makes me lol
Curious what are your stats bro? are you in the us

brutal blackpill.

OP made a good post but you’re just exaggerating lol

People just need to make the absolute most of their base, 99% won’t get to that level, and that’s fine

if you’re solid 5.5 psl with good money and not an autist you can slay, full stop.

• +1
Reactions: Over, stuckneworleans, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
So what does it mean when babies stare at you...?
even in a group many times the baby will finally end up looking at me.
Intrigue maybe. When I had longer hair babies loved to touch my curly hair.

And right now I have a beard so a lot of the time babies will stare at it since I guess they can’t recognize one, likely due to having low T fathers who can’t grow one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Slayerino and Kingkellz
OP made a good post but you’re just exaggerating lol

People just need to make the absolute most of their base, 99% won’t get to that level, and that’s fine

if you’re solid 5.5 psl with good money and not an autist you can slay, full stop.
yeah, don't care about the slaying.

I want to ensure I spread my genes into a forward grown high class genetically superior woman, to break the cycle.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
5'11, 138lbs (i fraud 3.6 inches with elevator shoes so they put me at 6'2.6; my wingspan is 6 inches longer than height so im chillin and it doesnt look off, also lifts make u walk weird so elevator shoes mog).

Ive only been lifting for 4 weeks but my clavicles r top tier so the shoulder gains i got in a month are very noticeable and people comment alot

My roommate came back from break and said "thats how i know ur built differently, ur shoulders blew up in 4 weeks"
the restaurant that i frequented this dude said "you just look different" and i knew exactly what he was talking about but i asked what changed to get a normie understanding and he said "u look way bigger"

also I live in LosAngeles
Damn what’s your bideltoid?

People do indeed judge a book by its cover.

So make that cover look sexy as sin!

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth
5'11, 138lbs (i fraud 3.6 inches with elevator shoes so they put me at 6'2.6; my wingspan is 6 inches longer than height so im chillin and it doesnt look off, also lifts make u walk weird so elevator shoes mog).

Ive only been lifting for 4 weeks but my clavicles r top tier so the shoulder gains i got in a month are very noticeable and people comment alot

My roommate came back from break and said "thats how i know ur built differently, ur shoulders blew up in 4 weeks"
the restaurant that i frequented this dude said "you just look different" and i knew exactly what he was talking about but i asked what changed to get a normie understanding and he said "u look way bigger"

also I live in LosAngeles
3.6 inches holy shit, which brand do you recommend? Nice job bro keep on ascending!!

• +1
Reactions: noped
yeah, don't care about the slaying.

I want to ensure I spread my genes into a forward grown high class genetically superior woman, to break the cycle.
fair enough brother godspeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Have never measured it. Fuck now I'm curious too. Do u need another person to measure it. My roommate will think I'm narcy af if I call him lol
No you don’t, you just need a 90 degree corner of 2 walls, and a pencil. Standing up, Rest your back against one wall, and shift your body sideways until you’re fully against the corner, and one shoulder is firmly resting against the other wall, then, reach over with a pencil in the hand of the side of the corner wall, and mark where your other shoulder ends, then measure the distance between corner wall and mark.

• +1
Reactions: noped and forwardgrowth
will try this soon as i get home and report back
At 5’11 and that lean, I’d guess you will be between 19-20.5 inches. If you’re any more then that’s quite impressive, even over 20 inches would already be very good.

• +1
So what does it mean when babies stare at you...?
even in a group many times the baby will finally end up looking at me.

probably of one the more brutal blackpills: babies stare at attractive faces. if babies have stared at you in the past, it’s over. imagine being blackpilled by a baby.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Kingkellz, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
You already lost....just switch yourself off

Cherry picked results. Nothing beats genetics or natural looks. Surgery is cope.

• Ugh..
INDEED BROTHER

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
The true blackpill (at least for me) is that there's no surgery for high inhib, neurotic and introverted behavior.

Looks are hugely important but my life would have been much better if I was socially outgoing, charismatic and more 'normal.'

Social status is extremely important as well. A man who is liked and respected is almost always charismatic, social and low inhib.

Fact is a 5/10 avg looking bloke with high social status and popularity will outslay a high inhib 7/10 social loser and have a better quality of life as well because banging girls isn't everything after all. An orgasm is literally just 10 seconds of your day..

I am very surprised I have not had any real issues getting girls because I literally have 0 friends and 0 social life. I just lie to the girls I am seeing that I have friends or a life.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
ASCEND FOR A BETTER REALITY

HOLLOW UNDEREYES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN UNHEALTHY GAUNT DOG

View attachment 265427

BIMAX+RHINO TO MAKE HIM GO FROM “WHERES MY HUG” TO “SHE CALLS ME DADDY”
View attachment 265430

LOWER BLEPH+CANTHOPLASTY MADE HER FROM “I TOLD YOU DONT CLEAN MY SPEAKERS, CONSUELA” TO THE SEXY MAID YOUD HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH
View attachment 265431

RHINOPLASTY REMOVED THE ETHNIC FAILO
View attachment 265437

ITS ASCENSION OR DEATH. THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER IS TO BE BECOME MORE ATTRACTIVE.

JUST LOL IF PEOPLE DONT COMMENT ON YOUR LOOKS WHEN YOU FIRST MEET THEM.

JUST LOL IF YOU DONT GET HIRED DURING THE INTERVIEW

JUST LOL IF GIRLS DONT ACT SUBMISSIVE AROUND YOU

JUST LOL IF YOURE THE BUTT OF THE JOKE EVERY TIME

JUST LOL IF BABIES CRY WHEN THEY SEE YOU

JUST LOL IF PEOPLE DONT ALWAYS HOLD OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU

JUST LOL GIRLS DONT ALWAYS SMILE WHEN YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. BEING UGLY IS THE WORST CURSE A MAN CAN HAVE. YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WHILE BLACKPILLED AND UGLY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DEPRESSED. BEING GOOD LOOKING IS THE GATEWAY TO IMPROVING YOUR LIFE.

PEOPLE WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE. PEOPLE WILL ALWAYD GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE.

YOU WILL PAY MORE MONEY IF YOURE ATTRACTIVE COMPARED TO YOUR AVERAGE CO-WORKER.

YOU WILL GET LESS JAIL TIME IF YOUR ATTRACTIVE.

PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE. YOU WILL GET DOPAMINE ON A DAILY BASIS.

View attachment 265451View attachment 265452View attachment 265453

BECOME THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN IN THE ROOM. IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS TURBO BLACKPILLED VIDEO, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT NOW:
Extremely blackpilled ABC 20/20 lookism video from the 90’s
@PrettyBoyMaxxing How do you fix a round mandible?

Honestly fucking inspiring thread
The true blackpill (at least for me) is that there's no surgery for high inhib, neurotic and introverted behavior.

Looks are hugely important but my life would have been much better if I was socially outgoing, charismatic and more 'normal.'

Social status is extremely important as well. A man who is liked and respected is almost always charismatic, social and low inhib.

Fact is a 5/10 avg looking bloke with high social status and popularity will outslay a high inhib 7/10 social loser and have a better quality of life as well because banging girls isn't everything after all. An orgasm is literally just 10 seconds of your day..

I am very surprised I have not had any real issues getting girls because I literally have 0 friends and 0 social life. I just lie to the girls I am seeing that I have friends or a life.

This is also pretty true, looks does beat status but statusmaxxing is extremely legit and very important. Great looks = impossible to be a loser no matter what, but for most people they aren't good looking enough to get away with being a loser, so statusmaxx + looksmaxx is very, very important.

• +1
@noped Did you originally quote me in your last reply? I got a notification that says so

• +1

That’s hardly a blackpill there’s no surgery for high inhib or any of that but the truth is The vast majority of people can change that behaviour if they wanted the most brutal ones are what you can’t change or what you can’t change without high difficulty

That’s hardly a blackpill there’s no surgery for high inhib or any of that but the truth is The vast majority of people can change that behaviour if they wanted the most brutal ones are what you can’t change or what you can’t change without high difficulty

well I'm not taking drugs either.

just "exposing" yourself doesn't work. I've even tried public speaking.

wtf OP means?

original poster.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse max 1mb

FUCK THAT FEELING WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FLAWS TO ACTUALLY ASCEND.
FUCK FUCK. ITS @Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
View attachment 265920
FUCK THAT FEELING WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FLAWS TO ACTUALLY ASCEND.
FUCK FUCK. ITS @Over
Tomorrow 24th valentines day alone. Can you fucking believe it.... I just cant take this anymore