ASCENSION OR DEATH | LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Tomorrow 24th valentines day alone. Can you fucking believe it.... I just cant take this anymore
Actually I can.
I am 24 years old KHHTCACV

• Woah
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Over
The true blackpill (at least for me) is that there's no surgery for high inhib, neurotic and introverted behavior.

Looks are hugely important but my life would have been much better if I was socially outgoing, charismatic and more 'normal.'

Social status is extremely important as well. A man who is liked and respected is almost always charismatic, social and low inhib.

Fact is a 5/10 avg looking bloke with high social status and popularity will outslay a high inhib 7/10 social loser and have a better quality of life as well because banging girls isn't everything after all. An orgasm is literally just 10 seconds of your day..

I am very surprised I have not had any real issues getting girls because I literally have 0 friends and 0 social life. I just lie to the girls I am seeing that I have friends or a life.

Indeed. Most people here will never be successful because they are autistic/aspies/retards socially awkward insecure beta males. No surgery can fix that and women smell that shit a mile away. They gave way more fucks about the guy being an alpha male to the core than a beta faggot who has spent a ton of money and time worrying about his looks. These insecurities wont go away. They will never generate true female attraction that an alpha male can. Looks wise you only need to pass the threshold and you're in. For high inhib aspies there's drugs like alcohol, benzos, phenibut, kratom, ghb etc.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Ya bro.
Even if I ascend some how with my height, I am too mentally fucked for relationships.
If you want you can PM me your face perhaps if you haven't got rsted by anyone on this forum before. Maybe it's not that bad I know you said your IPD is fucked.

I don't know if this ever gonna happen but if I ascend to a Chad level, I would start an Instagram page / YouTube channel and will start making bluepilled motivation videos like " looks doesn't matter" or " real beauty is in the inside" etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Cleftcel and Deleted member 4887
Who TF are these kids ?
Why the fuck you think I am a kid? I'm just curious about your stupid logic. I just didn't knew what that stupid word meant. Its not even mention in the 'dictionary' which we have here.

Looksmax till death, but even if you never reach chad-level, just removing the failo of being ugly is already a HUGE lifemax.

Also wtf is the surgery in the first pic to remove hollow eyes? It seems to have helped for nasolobial folds with her face aswell. I need that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2846
Looksmax till death, but even if you never reach chad-level, just removing the failo of being ugly is already a HUGE lifemax.

Also wtf is the surgery in the first pic to remove hollow eyes? It seems to have helped for nasolobial folds with her face aswell. I need that.
Undereye fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
And what You will do when you hit 50 years old?
Idk learn wrote read mainly take care of my kids makes sure they never have to know any black pills and become what I am not

yeah becoming more good looking will improve someones life but arent you exaggerating a little bit?

yeah becoming more good looking will improve someones life but arent you exaggerating a little bit?
where am i exaggerating

nigga speaking straight facts 😤