Ascension plan for 2023 at 15

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
January:lip+tongue ties removal , BOW+invisalign // framemaxing

February: heightmaxing blasting HGH+Arimidex 0,5 mg (i’m starting puberty so my growth spurt hasn't arrived yet and i’m currently 5’4)

March: skin (RLT and Tret), hair, teeth (whitening+invisalign), lips (volufiline and lip ties removal will reshape them), etc.

i’ll keep it up until 2024, if i don’t ascend to HTN, i’ll save up to get my bimax+ccwr and implants in early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Splinter901 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
tongue ties removal?

tongue ties removal?
lingual/labial frenectomy, this is what i mean by "ties":

these fucking tissues is what holds your bone structure back and prevent you from maintaining a good oral posture (mewing // legit for youngcels/pubertycels like me) + they may be screwing up your posture, diction, concentration, etc.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Splinter901
View attachment 1937884
View attachment 1937887

these fucking tissues is what holds your bone structure back and prevent you from maintaining a good oral posture (mewing // legit for youngcels/pubertycels like me) + they may be screwing up your posture, diction, concentration, etc.
I know whats that but unless it's too tight i don't see the point?
it's usually done on kids

Mirin bro 5”4 is brutal

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Splinter901 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
0 answers cuz every1 is lowiq

It's over at 5'4

It's over at 5'4
according to Dr. Tanner’s studies i will grow up to +6 ft but i still start puberty so my height is a bit-reasonable

over for u forever-rotter’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
according to Dr. Tanner’s studies i will grow up to +6 ft but i still start puberty so my height is a bit-reasonable

over for u forever-rotter’s
you'll be 6 3. Growth stops at 35. Don't worry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detn86, Splinter901 and ascension!
View attachment 1937884
View attachment 1937887

as always the fucking body cucking itself, yet another proof humanity needs to leave those dumb putrid bags of shit asap, humans should just be a consciousness in a computer, just a piece of software in a virtual perfect matrix world with not deterioration, I'm so fucking tired of deterioration, everything wears off and lose it's look, I think about the rope constantly because of this. The material world is an abomination.

I wish I had your knowledge at 15, yet I was 6' at 15 so I wouldn't really want to change places lol.