Ascension plan: Should I fraud my sleep apnea test by max neck training the day of the study?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Do you think to make my neck muscles sore will have any impact on the results of the study?

So I can ascend through health care surgery to improve my airway and therefore gain surgical jaws forward growth, I legit think I have sleep apnea anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
i think it develops over time, but could be worth to try

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ascension plan: Just Rope

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
What if the muscles are very sore?

I mean it has to give some detrimental effect to the apnea, but i meant was, noticeable diff. probably develops over time but u should do it anyways to max. ur chances

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I mean it has to give some detrimental effect to the apnea, but i meant was, noticeable diff. probably develops over time but u should do it anyways to max. ur chances

Delayed onset muscle soreness happens 24–48 hours following unaccustomed bouts of intense exercise so I need to max train the day before right?

Max neck training is starting now for my test the 22, pray the Black Pill gods for my ascension plan boyos.

No other boyo care about my ascension plan :cry:

Do you think to make my neck muscles sore will have any impact on the results of the study?

So I can ascend through health care surgery to improve my airway and therefore gain surgical jaws forward growth, I legit think I have sleep apnea anyway.
After I start ogre neck maxing my sleep apnea went away and I stopped mouth breathing in my sleep

Last edited: