ascension plan

ilovewater

ilovewater

whatever it takes to mog, I'll do it
nose slimming by lemon bottle, browscoca!ne and browmaxx, pneumo’s teeth whitening, self rhino (what im the most scared of doing), adapalene and benzoyl peroxyde all over face, get strict on a clear skin maintenance routine, sleepmaxx, statusmaxx, nichemaxx, supplementmaxx, get retainers if i need them, starvemaxx until im bones to reveal bone structure, haircut, hairdye, lip fillers, lemon bottles on jaw,undereyes fillers and arnica gel, lemon bottles shot in cheeks, jewlery maxx, stylemaxx, melanotan, supplementsmaxx, permnant lip coloring tattoo,remove mole with plasmapen, get hairgloss, voicemaxx, eyebrows dye, get hairtools to style them, brows perm,get cheeks piercings for dimples, hypercortcosteroid cream to thin the nose, gua sha, phenomaxx, gua sha, gymaxx for aesthetic body, jaw/eyelids/nose pulling, later on electric permanent hair removal and idk what to do for my stretchmarks + big surgical scars to make them go away?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
pls learn to fucking format nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, sayi, axttt_ and 10 others
the nose does not have fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, ey88, IndraBC and 2 others
you wouldve been better off just copy pasting
random keywords with -maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and vrilmaxxer
nose slimming by lemon bottle, browscoca!ne and browmaxx, pneumo’s teeth whitening, self rhino (what im the most scared of doing), adapalene and benzoyl peroxyde all over face, get strict on a clear skin maintenance routine, sleepmaxx, statusmaxx, nichemaxx, supplementmaxx, get retainers if i need them, starvemaxx until im bones to reveal bone structure, haircut, hairdye, lip fillers, lemon bottles on jaw,undereyes fillers and arnica gel, lemon bottles shot in cheeks, jewlery maxx, stylemaxx, melanotan, supplementsmaxx, permnant lip coloring tattoo,remove mole with plasmapen, get hairgloss, voicemaxx, eyebrows dye, get hairtools to style them, brows perm,get cheeks piercings for dimples, hypercortcosteroid cream to thin the nose, gua sha, phenomaxx, gua sha, gymaxx for aesthetic body, jaw/eyelids/nose pulling, later on electric permanent hair removal and idk what to do for my stretchmarks + big surgical scars to make them go away?
99% chance you dont do any one of these things successfully

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and Shkreliii
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
he spend more time dreaming of "MAXXING" than actually doing stuff
i was the same tbh
"first im gonna heightmax by taking hgh to become 6'6, then im gonna nosemaxx, and then eyemaxx!" :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, sayi and Shkreliii
self rhino ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

i was the same tbh
"first im gonna heightmax by taking hgh to become 6'6, then im gonna nosemaxx, and then eyemaxx!" :feelsgood:
just maxx everything bro.
the shit he said is very realistic inofitself,
but eye maxxing or lip maxxing can really mean anything

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
the nose does not have fat
IMG 2771

Why speak on stuff you have no idea about bud

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, eiegta, jrdanmaxxing and 2 others
All this to get a fat ltb that will cheat on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erwin. and ilovewater
Hi, how will you voice maxx?

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
greycel of the week award

• +1
Reactions: RinkilCopePill
But it's collagen that gives your face its shape, and your nose is made of cartilage — not muscle or fat.
I literally provided you with photo evidence of a literal fat pad being present inside the nasal tip

The larger the nose is, the more fat there is in your fat pad, how are you trying to reject a fact?

• +1
Reactions: erwin., triggr, jrdanmaxxing and 1 other person
maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx maxx

he spend more time dreaming of "MAXXING" than actually doing stuff
no i just know what I mean but dont wanna write too much or be too specific

I literally provided you with photo evidence of a literal fat pad being present inside the nasal tip

The larger the nose is, the more fat there is in your fat pad, how are you trying to reject a fact?
thank you bhai

dont be an idiot, get rhino covered from insurance if you can.
What ever you do, do not do it yourself.