Ascension plan

C

cz3

Iron
Ascension plan

First post after lurking without an account for months here's what im thinking.

Good physique but been slacking so train few times a week allowing for recovery. Emphasise lats, shoulders and arms and macros (protein mainly)
Legs for test + start running.
Neck training

Issue = Mainly suffer with post acne pigmentation mainly red and some brown (PIE/PIH). And tiny ice pick on cheeks but mainly PIE.
Solution = Tretenoin overload over time. With niacinimide , Azelaic acid, winter time microneedling with pdrn serum. Tret on nose to slim also. And salicylic pimple patches/ BHA / hydrocortisone for rare zits. Might add some green drops to fight red colour.

Laser/MN in future

Going to buy = eye kit, dermastamp and lash curler (from aliexpress). And some castor oil/ maybe some growth serum
Derma stamp brows and apply oil/ a growth serum. Curl lashes and add oil. Also shape brows + trim lash of outer canthus for PCT illusion?
Eyebags - genetically bad eyebags , going to try sleeping more, ice , caffeine serum.

- Collagen/skin : Liposomal sachet vitamin C 1000mg, Biogran red krill oil 1000mg, vit D3, - stimulate collagen/ reduces inflammation.
- Nootropics : B complex with coffee , Modafinil , L theanine ( use a 2-1 ratio with caffeine)
- Sleep : magnesium, melatonin, anti histamine (also helps inflammation/ combats Modafinil ), reduce screens, warm exposure at night.
- General : Use a berocca, multivitamin and a calcium k2 supplement + creatine also!

Debloat = Caffeine + Modafinil and lots of water is potent diuretic combo. Avoid salt, sugar, fast food etc. Drink lots of water and non inflammatory foods. Ice.
Symmetry = Aim to try sleep on back, chew on L. side, symmetric brows and hair
Lips - use wet towel / toothbrush / aquaphor combo. dermal stamp + moisturiser with hyaluronic acid top lip.
Teeth - pneumo
Otoplasty? not sure if its worth it. Considering it.

Any advice/ helpful pointers appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Orc
is your base good ?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
it’s easier to rate your plan if you show photos or give stats such as height, weight, age, body fat %

not willing to show pics, 180cm no shoes, 18, 10%, weight 68-70 depending water retention
it’s easier to rate your plan if you show photos or give stats such as height, weight, age, body fat %

Man, you should make some realistic morph of you you like and then ask yourself how to achieve that

It would be more productive, also remember tgat the morph must be realistic

goodluck bro 🫡

• +1
Reactions: cz3
Man, you should make some realistic morph of you you like and then ask yourself how to achieve that

It would be more productive, also remember tgat the morph must be realistic
how to do this?

Ascension plan

Good physique but been slacking so train few times a week allowing for recovery. Emphasise lats, shoulders and arms and macros (protein mainly)
Neck training

Issue = Mainly suffer with post acne pigmentation mainly red and some brown (PIE/PIH). And tiny ice pick on cheeks but mainly PIE.
Solution = Tretenoin overload over time. With niacinimide , Azelaic acid, winter time microneedling with pdrn serum. Tret on nose to slim also. And salicylic pimple patches/ BHA / hydrocortisone for rare zits. Might add some green drops to fight red colour.

Laser/MN in future

Going to buy = eye kit, dermastamp and lash curler (from aliexpress). And some castor oil/ maybe some growth serum
Derma stamp brows and apply oil/ a growth serum. Curl lashes and add oil. Also shape brows + trim lash of outer canthus for PCT illusion?
Eyebags - genetically bad eyebags , going to try sleeping more, ice , caffeine serum.

- Collagen/skin : Liposomal sachet vitamin C 1000mg, Biogran red krill oil 1000mg, vit D3, - stimulate collagen/ reduces inflammation.
- Nootropics : B complex with coffee , Modafinil , L theanine ( use a 2-1 ratio with caffeine)
- Sleep : magnesium, melatonin, anti histamine (also helps inflammation/ combats Modafinil ), reduce screens, warm exposure at night.
- General : Use a berocca, multivitamin and a calcium k2 supplement + creatine also!

Debloat = Caffeine + Modafinil and lots of water is potent diuretic combo. Avoid salt, sugar, fast food etc. Drink lots of water and non inflammatory foods. Ice.
Lips - use wet towel / toothbrush / aquaphor combo. dermal stamp + moisturiser with hyaluronic acid top lip.
Teeth - pneumo

Im list u as dummy for now

Ascension plan

Neck training

Laser/MN in future

Teeth - pneumo

Its over

Bro has a plan

just the sperg coming out
do u think u need to improve to get girls?

Chad gets girls when hes 5yrs old in kindergarden and he doesnt do all this shit

• JFL
do u think u need to improve to get girls?

Chad gets girls when hes 5yrs old in kindergarden and he doesnt do all this shit
chad doesn't need anything lol
I don't struggle but I just hate the feeling of not being the best/ getting mogged.

(im j theorising stuff / seeing what ppl think tbh)

how to do this?
First of all, take photos without lens distortion, so you won't be looksmaxxing with incorrect vision of your real face

Download faceApp and morph your face to your desired look, but must be realistic, so extremely big jaw, etc, are things that are nearly impossible to do irl

• +1
Nice plan, but I have something to add:
You need to tan your skin. Beta-carotene DOESN'T work. Instead you need to aim to eat fruits and vegetables of light green and dark orange color, as they help with getting red and yellow undertones.
For sleeping on your back, wet towel and caffeine/cold compress for eyebags - I can assure you this is 100% cope. For your lips try to buy a lip plumper from Amazon (temporary solution) and for your eyebags you need infraorbital implants.
Symmetry? I'm sure yours is ok, meaning not much will change if you correct it, but if you have a severe lack of symmetry, again surgery is required
For sleepmaxxing, it would be nice to buy a sleep mask and earplugs to improve the efficiency of your sleep. Consider buying an artificial sunlight as well that connects to your phone via bluetooth and gets turned on when your alarm goes off
Tretinoin. Buy it with no hesitation. Not only it will prevent premature aging and improve your skin in the short- and long-run, it can also save you a lot of minoxidil. When you apply your tretinoin to places where you normally put minoxidil, it lasts way longer, so you can use it once a day instead of twice a day.
That's pretty much it brother. My advice to you is seriously invest yourself into these things before getting any surgery. You can never know how far you can go with these coupled with lowering your bf% and training your neck. Take care

• +1
Nice plan, but I have something to add:
You need to tan your skin. Beta-carotene DOESN'T work. Instead you need to aim to eat fruits and vegetables of light green and dark orange color, as they help with getting red and yellow undertones.
For sleeping on your back, wet towel and caffeine/cold compress for eyebags - I can assure you this is 100% cope. For your lips try to buy a lip plumper from Amazon (temporary solution) and for your eyebags you need infraorbital implants.
Symmetry? I'm sure yours is ok, meaning not much will change if you correct it, but if you have a severe lack of symmetry, again surgery is required
For sleepmaxxing, it would be nice to buy a sleep mask and earplugs to improve the efficiency of your sleep. Consider buying an artificial sunlight as well that connects to your phone via bluetooth and gets turned on when your alarm goes off
Tretinoin. Buy it with no hesitation. Not only it will prevent premature aging and improve your skin in the short- and long-run, it can also save you a lot of minoxidil. When you apply your tretinoin to places where you normally put minoxidil, it lasts way longer, so you can use it once a day instead of twice a day.
That's pretty much it brother. My advice to you is seriously invest yourself into these things before getting any surgery. You can never know how far you can go with these coupled with lowering your bf% and training your neck. Take care
Don't need to worry about tanning I tan extremely easy. Already got tret and been using it for months. Good point will defo buy eyemask and I have that light in an alarm form. Yh symmetry isn't bad just not perfect, ok ill sack off sleeping on back and give up on eyebags.

Don't need to worry about tanning I tan extremely easy. Already got tret and been using it for months. Good point will defo buy eyemask and I have that light in an alarm form. Yh symmetry isn't bad just not perfect, ok ill sack off sleeping on back and give up on eyebags.
yea, tanning pretty easy is good, but you also need to get undertones

• +1
Pin Prolactin

• JFL
Ascension plan

Neck training

Laser/MN in future

Teeth - pneumo

I will still mogg u. im doing all of that + more

• Love it
Ascension plan

Neck training

Laser/MN in future

Teeth - pneumo

i was joking lol,. congrats and wish u success. just losing bf i see i get more handsome day by day.

btw doesn't caffeine cut out milk from ur body and u wont grow?

Ngl, softmaxxing is almost complete cope aside from getting lean/debloat, hair maxing, and getting good skin using spf/tretinoin and maybe accutane.
Sleeping on your back and taking 95% of those supplements, for example, won't do a damn thing.

Last edited:
I will still mogg u. im doing all of that + more
i was joking lol,. congrats and wish u success. just losing bf i see i get more handsome day by day.

btw doesn't caffeine cut out milk from ur body and u wont grow?
I think I've reached my max height, happy with it and diary gives me acne so wouldn't matter anyway as I don't drink milk. Coffee is a diuretic so it could in theory reduce absorption of minerals but I take them one hour after my coffee to mitigate this. And I don't think it does after research.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
Ngl, softmaxxing is almost complete cope aside from getting lean/debloat, growing hair, and getting good skin using spf/test and maybe accutane.
Sleeping on your back and taking 95% of those supplements, for example, won't do a damn thing.
neck training is not cope tho

• +1
Ngl, softmaxxing is almost complete cope aside from getting lean/debloat, growing hair, and getting good skin using spf/test and maybe accutane.
yh thing is Ive done all that you listed bar the skin, and those supplements for collagen are proven in literature ( I agree most supplements are cope with a balance diet however)

not bothered about Minox as its temporary
I've heard it's permanent if you use it long enough. But I didn't bother. Used it on my beard area for 7 months and NOTHING aside from eyebags.

• So Sad