Ascension plan

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
You guys gotta create an ascension plan if you want to ascend ok because if u don’t ur never gonna ascend u gotta have the job ur gonna have how much ur gonna be taxed what surgeries ur gonna all the stuff written down and planned or you’ll never ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
For u maybe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
cope got gf

cope

*decend

cope, 18

im not a fag with pfp of guys
U have a gf but have Lima pfp that’s just sad lmfao I’m gonna ascend only trucel would hate this hard

Still mog u and atleast im gonna ascend in 15 how old are u again ur like 20 with a pfp of a girl who has no clue who u are and ur khv lmfao
It is still over at 15 more, do you think ur face is just gonna transform after a few years of mewing? your current face and facial features at 15 are likely going to be here for the rest of your life, get used to them! (ascension plans are for copers trying to make themselves feel like it is not over)

It is still over at 15 more, do you think ur face is just gonna transform after a few years of mewing? your current face and facial features at 15 are likely going to be here for the rest of your life, get used to them! (ascension plans are for copers trying to make themselves feel like it is not over)
Retard I’m getting lefort 3 or bimax are u fucking stupid ur a totter who will never ascend

r u a faggot
bro has never seen transformers for the 1 good reason, megan fox
2 good reasons, don't forget Shia Labeouf, what a based individual.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Retard I’m getting lefort 3 or bimax are u fucking stupid ur a totter who will never ascend
your just trolling, your not getting either of those lol, if you need a lefort 3 to ascend you should not be talking. U act like ur gonna get ur entire skull remodeled at this point

your just trolling, your not getting either of those lol, if you need a lefort 3 to ascend you should not be talking. U act like ur gonna get ur entire skull remodeled at this point
Retard are u fucking stupid u can get surgery if u want I don’t need lefort III but I want to be psl god ur a troll and will never ascend because u don’t soft max and are to pussy to hardmaxx

Are u fucking retarded

jfl this site's been taken over by kids