ASCENSION (rate before and after)

Hahaha okay, first off im HTN and im 6’2.
Keep being jealous you utter subhuman. Take some fin and dut
You are a delusional faggot :lul:, why would I be jealous of a 0 appeal ogre like you. You reek of insecurity, stop barking at me like the ugly dog you are

You are a delusional faggot :lul:, why would I be jealous of a 0 appeal ogre like you. You reek of insecurity, stop barking at me like the ugly dog you are
Alot of shit talking from a boneless subhuman:lul:
Imagine being mogged by a 14 year old heightwise and a 14 year old has more bonemass than you, “muh ogre”:lul::lul: Okay boyo. Im sure foids would choose your ugly manlet ass instead of me

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Imagine being mogged by a 14 year old heightwise and a 14 year old has more bonemass than you, “muh ogre”:lul::lul: Okay boyo. Im sure foids would choose your ugly manlet ass instead of me

You don’t even know what I look like, but I mog you to oblivion. That’s not even something to brag about because you are genuinely ugly :lul:. Just because some Indians on here give you validation doesn’t mean you are something big :lul:

You do have 0 appeal, that’s why you are so obsessed with rape like some deranged edgy fag. You know your abomination of a face won’t get you girls, hence why you are a virgin loser. Keep coping with age and height, you will always be a pathetic cunt who sits on the internet sending rape threats to other men :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: manletmogger
You don’t even know what I look like, but I mog you to oblivion. That’s not even something to brag about because you are genuinely ugly :lul:. Just because some Indians on here give you validation doesn’t mean you are something big :lul:

You do have 0 appeal, that’s why you are so obsessed with rape like some deranged edgy fag. You know your abomination of a face won’t get you girls, hence why you are a virgin loser. Keep coping with age and height, you will always be a pathetic cunt who sits on the internet sending rape threats to other men :lul::lul::lul:
ur indian so idc

• JFL

blud is tryna cope:lul::lul:

good ascension bhaii

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
Good ascension bud, HTN atleast.

• Love it

Kept tryna tell him this on snap he don't listen

• +1
I was exaggerating and being more harsh out of spite, he is only 14 so he has a lot more time to improve

real
I was exaggerating and being more harsh out of spite, he is only 14 so he has a lot more time to improve
How about we kiss?
in my country kissing is way of forgiving eachother! Even with the same gender!
(mods this a joke dont ban me i am straight)

• JFL
faceapped subhuman :ROFLMAO:

4279035 IMG 3600

NICE FACEAPP BONELESS RAT

:soy::soy: did you got a permanent shadow in your jaw thanks to skincare, no you did not retarded subhuman

even with the filter your neck still fucked up with scars

6'2? nigga you have FEMALE TIER HANDS, there is no way you are that height with the hands of a midget
Cracking Up Lol GIF

You did not ascend a shit, you still a mexican with reccesed chin and no jaw

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
View attachment 3074481

View attachment 3074486

:soy::soy: did you got a permanent shadow in your jaw thanks to skincare, no you did not retarded subhuman

View attachment 3074488

View attachment 3074491

6'2? nigga you have FEMALE TIER HANDS, there is no way you are that height with the hands of a midget
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Wow, alright subhuman. Keep coping you currycel subhuman:lul:
I will beat your ass and yes im 6’2. your ugly small ass would not say that infront of my face you fucking retarded bastard.

I just think someone came to the realization that a 14 year old is way taller and has more bonemass than himself and now hes spitting out his insecurities

You are a insecure little ugly bitch and I bet no one loves you and you probably have no friends you fucking retarded incel:lul:

View attachment 3074481

View attachment 3074486

View attachment 3074488

View attachment 3074491

Cracking Up Lol GIF

By the way
These “female tier hands”
IMG 3893

Can strangle you and your oneitis
I will strangle your indian ass first, after that I will rape YOUR sister HA:p:lul::ROFLMAO:

By the way
These “female tier hands”
View attachment 3074534
Can strangle you and your oneitis
I will strangle your indian ass first, after that I will rape YOUR sister HA:p:lul::ROFLMAO:
Lool thin ass wrist and arms :lul::lul::lul: below average everything, shit facial leaness :lul::lul: and you skin is fucked by acne cause.of your subhuman genes

I will beat your ass and yes im 6’2. your ugly small ass would not say that infront of my face you fucking retarded bastard.

I just think someone came to the realization that a 14 year old is way taller and has more bonemass than himself and now hes spitting out his insecurities

You are a insecure little ugly bitch and I bet no one loves you and you probably have no friends you fucking retarded incel:lul:
6'2 with arms of a 10 years old female :ROFLMAO: you eyes are curry tier shit infras :lul::lul: you are the ethnic here

More

More " bone mass" when you have no brow bone, shit rounded jaw, no zygos and reccesed chin :ROFLMAO:

Keeepp deluding youserlf little curry

6'2 with arms of a 10 years old female :ROFLMAO: you eyes are curry tier shit infras :lul::lul: you are the ethnic here

More

More " bone mass" when you have no brow bone, shit rounded jaw, no zygos and reccesed chin :ROFLMAO:

Keeepp deluding youserlf little curry
Lool thin ass wrist and arms :lul::lul::lul: below average everything, shit facial leaness :lul::lul: and you skin is fucked by acne cause.of your subhuman genes
yea, yet I still mog you to your stupid third world country and back.
Keep barking for me dog

Ay papi que rico quedó

yea i have few acne scars left so i used a filter:hnghn:
I hope yall dont mind tho.
Its not technically larping since im on tretinoin now anyways
lol last one a morph not filter

lol last one a morph not filter
look i know my skin looks weird as fuck but thays cuz i got tanned, tan dont fit for meds like me tho so thats why it looks weird + the filter

Chadlite

• Love it
no bro i swear its not a morph im using a filter
Never seen a filter give you a faceapp morph

Also didn't you have a pizza face like 1-2 months ago? How'd it clear up so fast

Also didn't you have a pizza face like 1-2 months ago? How'd it clear up so fast
Bro its not a morph haha but thank you

Acne? Well bro back then i was depressed asf, all I ate was junk food and sweets n shit i was basically eating my emotions. Now i dont eat any processed shit or bad foods at all. Only clean foods, no sauce, no “zero” shit, no estrogen highering chemicals in my food or products i use. Everything is clean.
And of course Accutane

sadly i still got scars left but im gonna dermastamp and hopefully those scars will go away

LTN to HTN

• +1
Youre not htn not even with all those filters
maybe fix that post to rep ratio before talking shit
Anyways do not give an opinion if your IQ is below 100.
you think im MTN? Do you think i look “average”. Im not a bloated normie anymore

maybe fix that post to rep ratio before talking shit
Anyways do not give an opinion if your IQ is below 100.
you think im MTN? Do you think i look “average”. Im not a bloated normie anymore
You’re not htn buddyboyo if you think so youre just delusional. Your have bug eyes and super shit under eyes that not even skin filter was able to hide

You’re not htn buddyboyo if you think so youre just delusional. Your have bug eyes and super shit under eyes that not even skin filter was able to hide
bug eyes my ass.
You think a girl would analyze my face and reject me because I have darker eyebags than usual?
Your probably one of those fuckers who think “hunter eyes” is ideal.

bug eyes my ass.
You think a girl would analyze my face and reject me because I have darker eyebags than usual?
Your probably one of those fuckers who think “hunter eyes” is ideal.
I don’t even know what to say this is next level delusion.
this is obviously faceapped yet your undereyes look like garbage. Your eyes are probably almost popping out from the side Profile

Attachments

• IMG_2711.png
    IMG_2711.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
this is obviously faceapped yet your undereyes look like garbage. Your eyes are probably almost popping out from the side Profile
These compliments honestly made my day
Yes i know my undereyed are garbage, but how does that mean its a morph u graycel. And doesnt faceapp cost like money? I dont pay for shit like that

My eyes arent even that bad brah u tripping
“Muh they pop out muh bug eyes” okay coper.
IMG 3938

I love how you Fucking Indians spit all your insecurities out on me its wonderful hahahaha u guys r funny

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Niggers be making me make a pic at 1 am instead of leaving me alone and lettin me watch netfliz in peace

My eyes arent even that bad brah u tripping
“Muh they pop out muh bug eyes” okay coper.
View attachment 3075313
I love how you Fucking Indians spit all your insecurities out on me its wonderful hahahaha u guys r funny
it literally is
btw i look better than you