ascension

ugr

ugr

^,,^
tell me how to ascend, there has to be more things i can do to ascend without surgery, i crave ascension and if i don’t get it i don’t see the point in sticking around, there’s no point in wandering around if i’m fucking disgusting to be seen, thumb pulling, eyelid pulling, bonesmashing, cardio, etc, everuthing , even the newgen cope methods, i think i nearly tried possibly almost everything and i still look like shit, the only method that brought me to something was cardio and bonesmashing and that’s fucking it and i still look terrible , i crave ascension, help me i can’t take this anymore give me a method for ascension even if it’s risky i literally do not care just tell me how i can ascend

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpeg
    IMG_4070.jpeg
    880.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4068.jpeg
    IMG_4068.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4020.jpeg
    IMG_4020.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4014.jpeg
    IMG_4014.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4011.jpeg
    IMG_4011.jpeg
    712.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3785.jpeg
    IMG_3785.jpeg
    783.7 KB · Views: 0
Have better genetics. If u truly crave ascension then u should include hardmaxxing. But eyelidpulling and stuff like that wouldn’t give u hunter eyes

Have better genetics. If u truly crave ascension then u should include hardmaxxing. But eyelidpulling and stuff like that wouldn’t give u hunter eyes
hardmaxxing as an surgery ? there has to be another answer to this bro

hardmaxxing as an surgery ? there has to be another answer to this bro
Yh tell me then what answer. Do u really think there is some magic formula that will u ascend to Chad. Be realistic

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77, codika and roadtomtn
Yh tell me then what answer. Do u really think there is some magic formula that will u ascend to Chad. Be realistic
ur name says it all bro ur right

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77, inlaf and truthhurts
Ppl really think anyone can ascend to chad. If base is shit then ur capped at a certain rating

Ppl really think anyone can ascend to chad. If base is shit then ur capped at a certain rating
yeah true, u can do all the surgeries u want, if ur base is bad ur just gonna look retarded

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
yeah true, u can do all the surgeries u want, if ur base is bad ur just gonna look retarded
Yh especially botched lol. We should rather invest in technologies capable of influencing genetics so the baby grows up as a chad or Stacy, but my opinion tho

tell me how to ascend, there has to be more things i can do to ascend without surgery, i crave ascension and if i don’t get it i don’t see the point in sticking around, there’s no point in wandering around if i’m fucking disgusting to be seen, thumb pulling, eyelid pulling, bonesmashing, cardio, etc, everuthing , even the newgen cope methods, i think i nearly tried possibly almost everything and i still look like shit, the only method that brought me to something was cardio and bonesmashing and that’s fucking it and i still look terrible , i crave ascension, help me i can’t take this anymore give me a method for ascension even if it’s risky i literally do not care just tell me how i can ascend
bonesmashing works and u should do it, fix acne and bonesmash. also try eye lightening drops or getting a palate expander if u wanna ascend but ts will take time unlike hardmaxxing so be patient

• +1
  • +1
Trvly over..

hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Tsutchie
why not surgery, everything else is cope

You're already gl nga