Ghostcel

Kys
E226B4FC 1FBF 41E2 AECD 8DAE3A0007E3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
yes, ascension, but not necessarily must have a kpop look, just be feminine enough like many subjects who cosplay and sanitize themselves with gossips and see anime and seek to copy a sweet charm of cute "traps" and tasteful of noble aristocracy in his own study of manners that ensures that he will be a good otaku, because anime is noble 2thecore; that would be a "of course" because he would be transposing himself to a perfected aesthetic ideal at the appropriate Apollonian scales of beauty, and if he adds to this transformation he has a lean and smooth body with no marks of toxic masculinity then he will be to effeminate, which is always good, of course; It is not necessary to be androgynous, effeminate is enough, but if you are an androgynous looking for a more "girl" look and that is cute enough to be called by others that "looks like a girl", then this will increase the appeal not only aesthetic but also sexual and erotic, so whatever

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ghostcel and Deleted member 1942
yes, ascension, but not necessarily must have a kpop look, just be feminine enough like many subjects who cosplay and sanitize themselves with gossips and see anime and seek to copy a sweet charm of cute "traps" and tasteful of noble aristocracy in his own study of manners that ensures that he will be a good otaku, because anime is noble 2thecore; that would be a "of course" because he would be transposing himself to a perfected aesthetic ideal at the appropriate Apollonian scales of beauty, and if he adds to this transformation he has a lean and smooth body with no marks of toxic masculinity then he will be to effeminate, which is always good, of course; It is not necessary to be androgynous, effeminate is enough, but if you are an androgynous looking for a more "girl" look and that is cute enough to be called by others that "looks like a girl", then this will increase the appeal not only aesthetic but also sexual and erotic, so whatever
Not a single word you gaylord permacuckold

I dont get it. What has changed besides skin and hair?

Nose and v-shaped face

vshape is ugly : just come on, how can one want to have feminine attributes like korean kpopmaxer do ?

Korean style ascension

vshape is ugly : just come on, how can one want to have feminine attributes like korean kpopmaxer do ?
If u have aggressive looking face and you want to look softer.It looks good IMO

If u have aggressive looking face and you want to look softer.It looks good IMO
i already have a good mix between masculine and prettyboy feature, no way in the world i will change my top tier square chin with this shitty stuff.