My ascension was crazy... (3 months ascension)

View attachment 3205521

so that's what you look like unfrauded?

I mean, it's no wonder why you spam that other pic all the time. Also explains the butthurt behaviour when someone rates you low (after you post a thread asking for a rating) XD

edit: nvm, you got me. you are 0.25 PSL higher rn since you are leaner and have darker brows/lashes, so sorry for "calling you out"...
bro your a soft chadlite

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
View attachment 3205521

so that's what you look like unfrauded?

I mean, it's no wonder why you spam that other pic all the time. Also explains the butthurt behaviour when someone rates you low (after you post a thread asking for a rating) XD

edit: nvm, you got me. you are 0.25 PSL higher rn since you are leaner and have darker brows/lashes, so sorry for "calling you out"...
bro jelly I think :feelshah:

• +1
From MTN to HTN, u look good

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
Fix the neck, looks rly bad

• +1
Im tired od retards rating on this platform what is a chadlite in your book

• +1
Im tired od retards rating on this platform what is a chadlite in your book
@manletmogger, his eyes, lips, chin and neck are not good enough to become a CL. I remember his side profile being rly good so i would rate him HTN-Strong HTN range. HTN is almost real life chad depending on where you live(life begins once you become HTN). Probably the main reason for this guy to be in this forum is that he's a manlet unless he wants to be modelling

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, manletmogger and RealFunkyFlamingo
@manletmogger, his eyes, lips, chin and neck are not good enough to become a CL. I remember his side profile being rly good so i would rate him HTN-Strong HTN range. HTN is almost real life chad depending on where you live(life begins once you become HTN). Probably the main reason for this guy to be in this forum is that he's a manlet unless he wants to be modelling
"modeling":ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah he is manlet. What is ur height @manletmogger

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Nerdmaxxing
started jutting, lost 15% bf, tretinoin, debloat, minoxidil on eyebrows eyelashes, got a haircut trained neck a tiny bit and finally i just took cold showers tbh
what's jutting?

Nah I’m here for fun

• +1