@asdvek

Honestly what are you doing if you're not on @asdvek's side. I like asdvek

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
nope,

a .org legend like me is a shiny dimond in the cesspool of filth that is this thread and those under it

your lucky that i even blessed this thread with my presence otherwise it would be fully dead
In org you might be known but in real life nobody knows you, you're a nobody, nobody is aware of your existence, not even your parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
In org you might be known but in real life nobody knows you, you're a nobody, nobody is aware of your existence, not even your parents
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

4129913 IMG 7242

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Damn :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Azonin bhai, obo when? :unsure:

• JFL

Last edited:
@Azonin change your avi.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
This pic was larp as well

that's a larp too, casually steals someone elses eye area and asks for rating. that's your eyes bud

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Autismcel
  • JFL
shut the fuck up, 6'1 is manlet in 2024
Nigga change your avi you're disrespecting the best JBmaxxer ever

You're a cuck for denying you're 18 and larping 14 just to not get attacked by agecucks jfl

Nigga change your avi you're disrespecting the best JBmaxxer ever

You're a cuck for denying you're 18 and larping 14 just to not get attacked by agecucks jfl
I dont care about agecucks i fuck whoever

I dont care about agecucks i fuck whoever
You clearly do lol

You denied being 18 and willing to fuck a 13 yo with a developed body. Unlike me, I'm JBpilled.
black and incel kill yourself failed nigger
I'm not black you retard. I clearly stated in that message that I'm not

You're saying that you're 18 in that thread jfl
So you just pick selectively what I say is larp?

Projecting faggot give up youre ugly as shit :lul:

Also since it's paypal's website, you can easily change your bank's balance to fool someone lol
the same way you larp about being rich nigga

Nigga you're speaking from your ass now
everything is nigga nigga nigga

retarded low iq language accept you are inferior to me and i live rent free you and @i_love_roosters spy on me while i swim in money

Cope

Dnrd cope
aight this is my last reply

I height/dick/money/iq/race/pct/skincare/NT/inhib/frame/status and life mog you to oblivion you pushing 10k messages gang look in the mirror and consider suicide you fucking loser.

aight this is my last reply

I height/dick/money/iq/race/pct/skincare/NT/inhib/frame/status and life mog you to oblivion you pushing 10k messages gang look in the mirror and consider suicide you fucking loser.
DNR

Lmfao why eyes look so funny to me. Legit hit my head to the floor from laughing too much
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
Funny GIF
He's scared of meeting me in the streets. He doesn't want to get heightmogged to oblivion.

everything is nigga nigga nigga

retarded low iq language accept you are inferior to me and i live rent free you and @i_love_roosters spy on me while i swim in money
Dnr

• Love it
Lmfao why eyes look so funny to me. Legit hit my head to the floor from laughing too much
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
Funny GIF
fr lmao its a shit eye area always makes me laugh everytime