Ashhild ringhus vs Adriana Lima

post prime Lima mogs

its over for Ashild dickriders

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Richard_Hungwell, LordGodcat and 3 others
Lima obviously, even post prime Lima still mogs.

Limapill is the strongest pill in the world

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LordGodcat, Kade and 3 others
ringus looks crazy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ACAD342F 1E08 41FB BE94 592C119DDA72

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Ethnicope and needsolution
Only fags care about females models
Real men care about chico and o pry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205 and 11 others
Only fag care about females models
Real men care about chico and o pry
indeed son. i can see you are a high T dark triad beast.

respect

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethnicope and AbandonShip
the fact ppl keep making these threads prove the point in itself

its like 5th ashild thread the last 2 weeks

each time the subtle-narrative was "ashild doesnt look as good". if it was so obvious these threads wouldnt need to be made in the first place

also ashild is a makeup artist/ambassaddor, she often wears makeups that are for artistic purposes rather than trying to look her best as its her occupation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 1100
also ashild is a makeup artist/ambassaddor, she often wears makeups that are for artistic purposes rather than trying to look her best as its her occupation

That last part doesn't makes sense, no-makeup lima mogs no-makeup Ashild. Ashild still top 0.1%, at that level it is almost personal anyway, so who cares,

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Kade and BigBoy
Omg I met a good looking person

each time the subtle-narrative was "ashild doesnt look as good". if it was so obvious these threads wouldnt need to be made in the first place

cope, everyone was dickriding her bc u said she was gl. it was only until after i said she wasnt gl everyone else started saying that.

shes gl, but doesnt live up to the hype

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
cope, everyone was dickriding her bc u said she was gl. it was only until after i said she wasnt gl everyone else started saying that.

shes gl, but doesnt live up to the hype
there is no hype bro. it was just me saying she looks good but i didnt even promo her that much other than having her in my avi

if anything shes failoed by my forum persona cuz ethnics hate me and 70% of forum is ethnics

lima wins even psot prime and its not really even that close.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Kade
there is no hype bro. it was just me saying she looks good but i didnt even promo her that much other than having her in my avi

if anything shes failoed by my forum persona cuz ethnics hate me and 70% of forum is ethnics
theres ppl on here dickriding her bc u said shes attractive. she halos you and you halo her bc youre a forum chad.

most ppl dont hate you. the only person that does is @reptiles but thats bc you bully him.

i actually adore ashild id cum alone from kissing her

theres ppl on here dickriding her bc u said shes attractive. she halos you and you halo her bc youre a forum chad.

most ppl dont hate you. the only person that does is @reptiles but thats bc you bully him.
she doesnt avi halo me jfl

i keep hearing this cope all the time

its funny causs its a 4D chess tier logic fallacy

- ppl say she doesnt look that good

- but a lot of ppl have girl avis and no one mentions anything for them. when i started using her pics as avi everyone constantly kept asking for name for weeks in dms and comments. never seen something liks this with other girl avis for other ppl

- ppl also say my posts are getting halod by her avi (the same ppl that say shs looks nothing special)

- they also say my posts halo her but often a lot of these people say my posts are shit and i contribute nothing and in worsf user and should be permabanned

it just logically fucked up from all angles 😂😂

my avi mogs asshild

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

F1082FA4 0BE7 4EB6 8A8C 78B2790881F4

Lima mogs

• +1
4175.jpg

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1100 and Pietrosiek
she doesnt avi halo me jfl

i keep hearing this cope all the time

its funny causs its a 4D chess tier logic fallacy

- ppl say she doesnt look that good

- but a lot of ppl have girl avis and no one mentions anything for them. when i started using her pics as avi everyone constantly kept asking for name for weeks in dms and comments. never seen something liks this with other girl avis for other ppl

- ppl also say my posts are getting halod by her avi (the same ppl that say shs looks nothing special)

- they also say my posts halo her but often a lot of these people say my posts are shit and i contribute nothing and in worsf user and should be permabanned

it just logically fucked up from all angles 😂😂
she avi halos you indeed. your cocaine avi and maxican favella avi failod you, you gave off the impression of a retarded hard-headed spic. when you starting using ashild it made you appear more NT.

-she does look good, but shes popular on this forum bc of you. other female models like Lima, Kate, etc. mog her

-they arent popular, you are. and ashild is very striking so it leaves a bigger impression on the user

-ive personally never said your posts are shit, youre one of the best posters imo. i thought your posts were good even before you started using ashild as your avi. ive never personally seen anyone say you contribute nothing, most users dickride you except for ppl who want surgeries.

she avi halos you indeed. your cocaine avi and maxican favella avi failod you, you gave off the impression of a retarded hard-headed spic. when you starting using ashild it made you appear more NT.

-she does look good, but shes popular on this forum bc of you. other female models like Lima, Kate, etc. mog her

-they arent popular, you are. and ashild is very striking so it leaves a bigger impression on the user

-ive personally never said your posts are shit, youre one of the best posters imo. i thought your posts were good even before you started using ashild as your avi. ive never personally seen anyone say you contribute nothing, most users dickride you except for ppl who want surgeries.
1. my old avis didnt "failo" me. i had top tier ratio while being a no one, having that demon avi, roasting ppl, not annoucing height or anything related to looks

ppl dont manage to get status or proper ratio even while being positive, leaving positive messages, NT avis etc.

my personality and iq "halos me", not ashild. she is just cherry on top, but i agree shes a lot better avi

2. watch prime lima, talking, smiling in old interviews. she has a gummy smile and annoying voice

watch ashild in motion (not one of those weird makeups she does for maybelline, just her makeup vlog with normal makeup w/e)

even if lima looks "hotter" in the classic sense, i think ashild is all around more attractive and higher tier pheno. its obviously a lot of personal preference too

3. a lot of ppl are negatively biased towards me even if they relatively agree towards most of my posts bcuz of my attitude. ive had many threads made about me where ppl cry for me, want to get me banned etc. it practically happens once every 2-3 weeks

1. my old avis didnt "failo" me. i had top tier ratio while being a no one, having that demon avi, roasting ppl, not annoucing height or anything related to looks

ppl dont manage to get status or proper ratio even while being positive, leaving positive messages, NT avis etc.

my personality and iq "halos me", not ashild. she is just cherry on top, but i agree shes a lot better avi

2. watch prime lima, talking, smiling in old interviews. she has a gummy smile and annoying voice

watch ashild in motion (not one of those weird makeups she does for maybelline, just her makeup vlog with normal makeup w/e)

even if lima looks "hotter" in the classic sense, i think ashild is all around more attractive and higher tier pheno. its obviously a lot of personal preference too

3. a lot of ppl are negatively biased towards me even if they relatively agree towards most of my posts bcuz of my attitude. ive had many threads made about me where ppl cry for me, want to get me banned etc. it practically happens once every 2-3 weeks
no id say it failod you, but thats my perspective, others may have liked it. i thought it looked retarded.

"ppl dont manage to get status or proper ratio even while being positive, leaving positive messages, NT avis etc."

how do you think they get it? not judging, im curious to know bc i think youre sort of correct, but being nice/knowing your boundaries gets you the most respect. but i dont have much life experience.

21396d24f9c876afcaa7307d2a7991ca.jpg
39fd26cb436ddc0377facdd36e1f9504.jpg
/thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1100
Lima obviously, even post prime Lima still mogs.

Limapill is the strongest pill in the world
That other woman isn’t even in her league

• +1
IMAGINE THE THREESOME

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, noped and Alexanderr
WHERE IS HER STANDING NEST TO LIMA?

first lima thread in the whole forum i thought this forum was gay

first lima thread in the whole forum i thought this forum was gay
@Deliciadecu has made several lima threads in the past.

no id say it failod you, but thats my perspective, others may have liked it. i thought it looked retarded.

"ppl dont manage to get status or proper ratio even while being positive, leaving positive messages, NT avis etc."

how do you think they get it? not judging, im curious to know bc i think youre sort of correct, but being nice/knowing your boundaries gets you the most respect. but i dont have much life experience.
you get status and ratio by either being funny or smart, or both.

and ye it wasnt best avi. it was just pic of music artist i was listening a lot to at the time

also this whole ashild thing reminds me of anti-height threads

its like i VERY RARELY see someone claiming height>face (it happens but almost non-existent.

YET there are ppl constantly feeling the need to make these anti-height propaganda threads and its extremely obvious the reason is not to convince others but convince themselves by seeking reassurance as a way to cope. its pretty funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this Ashild doesn't even look that good, the eyebrows are terrible, masculine, in a different color than her hair causing asymmestry, her philtrum seems long-ish, a common problem with nordic girls