Is Adriana Lima actually considered ethnic?

DoubleTrouble00

DoubleTrouble00

Iron
I know she has a mixed ancestry but do mixed race people can actually identify with her? Because look at these pictures without her usual tan (unless someone can confirm she bleaches her skin this is definitely her natural skin tone) and face, can you honestly look at her and identify her as mixed race?
Bf08620190ce
Adriana lima hair 1 500x750
Fopfy47U6SLCNx49fU8F33 1200 80

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, IAMNOTANINCEL, murdah and 1 other person
she is ugly deathnic, gets fogged by meghan roche and taylor hill to the moon and back

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, GabachoCopium, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Huge cope
keep coping, taylor hill is 2nd closest thing to true eva, taylor looks feminine and soft while tranny lima looks so annoying and angry for no reason, ur cuck if u prefer lima

• Love it
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
keep coping, taylor hill is 2nd closest thing to true eva, taylor looks feminine and soft while tranny lima looks so annoying and angry for no reason, ur cuck if u prefer lima
I prefer taylor hill but lima looks better psl wise

Negro stay on topic, I'm asking if you see Lima and would automatically think she's mixed if you didn't know her

Negro stay on topic, I'm asking if you see Lima and would automatically think she's mixed if you didn't know her
yea probably, mainly beacuse of coloring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and PrinceLuenLeoncur
yea probably, mainly beacuse of coloring
Here she is with Gisele Bündchen, they have the same skin tone. I think this golden/bronze skin tone is very prominent in Nordic countries when women/male tan.
FtoEfprWYAEW1HK large

• +1
Reactions: murdah
She looks like every other female except tranny eyes

Gipsy goddess

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
She’s a brazilian mutt

Here she is with Gisele Bündchen, they have the same skin tone. I think this golden/bronze skin tone is very prominent in Nordic countries when women/male tan.
View attachment 2972490
you can't be golden or bronze if you're white. Why do white people always hog the nice descriptions for themselves and call ethnics brown when they artifially tan their skin

Is there a clear distinction between gypsies and other romanians in Romania?
There are light and brown gypsies. The light ones are indistinguishable from romanians (me). The main difference is that most gypsies live in slums.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Is there a clear distinction between gypsies and other romanians in Romania?
Nigga Gypsies and Romanians are two entirely different groups of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Tallest person here
to me she has eastern european bone structure but her colouring doesnt add up with it so she must be mixed

yes, i can def see the ethnic influence, mouth area and eyes specifically
Chico br

same thing with chico

full whites look drastically different

• Hmm...
There are light and brown gypsies. The light ones are indistinguishable from romanians (me). The main difference is that most gypsies live in slums.
Are you guys isolated from the rest? In my country they are full mode isolated, they have a hate for the rest of people

Lima looks mestiza.

i swear gypsies originate from india hundreds of years ago
the only thing they have in common is that people stereotype them as thieves, e.g. if you dropped your wallet who would reach it first, a romanian or light

I assumed that before hand. Most normies in the country I live in think they are the same people.

• +1
Are you guys isolated from the rest? In my country they are full mode isolated, they have a hate for the rest of people
Some of them are, some live inside the city but it dependa on the city. When i was young i had few interactions with gypsies and they threw rocks at me and flashed flipknives.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
yes, i can def see the ethnic influence, mouth area and eyes specifically
View attachment 2972540
same thing with chico

full whites look drastically different
Chico is full European tho. Also I agree, Lima looked way more mixed before she started modelling.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
she's legally afrobrazillian or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
she's legally afrobrazillian or some shit
She’s white with some black in her but she’s a Whire girl dude stop pushing your Americanisms on the rest of the world. Lima is white

• +1
you can't be golden or bronze if you're white. Why do white people always hog the nice descriptions for themselves and call ethnics brown when they artifially tan their skin
Why are you mad? This girls don't have exactly pale skin. But I guess it's fine to call it tanned if golden/bronze offend you so much. Regardless of that, there's a clear difference between a white person who tans compared to a person with actual brown skin (shades included)
20240609 162854
20240609 163318

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JeSuisLempereu
I know she has a mixed ancestry but do mixed race people can actually identify with her? Because look at these pictures without her usual tan (unless someone can confirm she bleaches her skin this is definitely her natural skin tone) and face, can you honestly look at her and identify her as mixed race?
View attachment 2944501View attachment 2944508View attachment 2944509
She’s 70% white. But interestingly enough according to google she has minor ancestry from just about everywhere, Native American(which includes Hispanic), African, Southasian(India Prob), and East Asian (Japan).

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back