Ashlee Smallwood-Simpson doxx thread [Chad1212 Revenge Thread] (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Incoming

Incoming

rot bad sun good
As we all know, our boy @Chad1212 pulled a stupid mistake and got himself doxxed after being featured on IncelTears.

In an effort to get back at the reddit user who exposed him (u/g0neph1shing), looksmax.me's skilled detectives and autists have uncovered some dirt on g0nepishing aka Ashlee Smallwood-Simpson aka Maleah

Her Photos:

1593657131024.png

1593657141069.png

1593657146828.png

1593657297310.png

1593657306825.png

1593657313382.png

Her nudes:
[CENSORED]
(She confirmed these were hers on reddit)

Reddit Posts and videos:

What we know:

She is 21, rock climbing enthusiast, part time door dash driver, drives an orange pos 2005 dodge ram, and has a mermaid tattoo on her side.

She also goes by the name Maleah

We have deduced she lives in the DC-Virginia-Marlyand tri-state area. Her home address is unknown but her work address is 1235 S Clark St, Arlington, VA 22202
according to this sketchy Russian source https://2ch.hk/soc/res/5686025.html

It seems she is from Australia and moved to the US within the last couple of years. (too lazy to provide links but google her name)

We can confirm she goes to Earthtreks gym's. There are two in her area but it seems that the Earthtrek near Reagan airport is likely the one she frequents and/or works at. @Krezo @Effortless have also found evidence that her pull-up video was filmed in their facilities.

Connecting the dots (literally):
@Alexanderr
"They both seem to have a birthmark on the same spot as well"

special thanks to @Stare and @Perma Virgin 666 for this connection

Now for what you all have been waiting for...

The Dox:

Leo cheers

Have fun boyos

@Chad1212 @austrianvirgin @Alexanderr @retard @RAITEIII @buckchadley31 @SubhumanCurrycel @Good_Little_Goy @Stare @Perma Virgin 666 @Inclined @Effortless @Krezo @AutisticBeaner @Gazzamogga @Gargantuan @jm10 @Zygos4Life @KrissKross

Attachments

• 1593676535221.png
    1593676535221.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 1593677700671.png
    1593677700671.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 13332 and 70 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, R@m@, ChristianChad and 21 others
INSANLEY HIGH TESTOSTERONE + IQ AND UNGODLY LEVELS OF BASED.
MIRIN SO FUCKING HARD (((MODS))) I WILL PERSONALLY MUG YOU IF YOU TAKE THIS DOWN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, zeshama, Deleted member 11610 and 26 others
Hahahaha, thanks so much. I think we fokild repulse her and fuck her future bu posting her nudes everywhere with her name on them. U agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 4 others
My pp is hard now wtf

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Chadeep and Aesthetics_III
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Lmao, TheEndHasNoEnd and 19 others
inb4 thread deletion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Over, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
wrong girl. nude doesnt even look like the ashlee girl.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep and Truecel14
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster.

Just in case.

As we all know, our boy @Chad1212 pulled a stupid mistake and got himself doxxed after being featured on IncelTears.

In an effort to get back at the reddit user who exposed him (u/g0neph1shing), looksmax.me's skilled detectives and autists have uncovered some dirt on g0nepishing aka Ashlee Smallwood-Simpson aka Maleah

Her Photos:

1593657131024.png

1593657141069.png

1593657146828.png

1593657297310.png

1593657306825.png

1593657313382.png

Her nudes:

View attachment 486534
(She confirmed these were hers on reddit)

Reddit Posts and videos:

What we know:

She is 21, rock climbing enthusiast, part time door dash driver, drives an orange pos 2005 dodge ram, and has a mermaid tattoo on her side.

View attachment 486546
She also goes by the name Maleah

We have deduced she lives in the DC-Virginia-Marlyand tri-state area. Her home address is unknown but her work address is 1235 S Clark St, Arlington, VA 22202
according to this sketchy Russian source https://2ch.hk/soc/res/5686025.html

It seems she is from Australia and moved to the US within the last couple of years. (too lazy to provide links but google her name)

View attachment 486549

We can confirm she goes to Earthtreks gym's. There are two in her area but it seems that the Earthtrek near Reagan airport is likely the one she frequents and/or works at. @Krezo @Effortless have also found evidence that her pull-up video was filmed in their facilities.

Connecting the dots (literally):
@Alexanderr
"They both seem to have a birthmark on the same spot as well"
View attachment 486567View attachment 486568

View attachment 486559View attachment 486560

special thanks to @Stare and @Perma Virgin 666 for this connection

Now for what you all have been waiting for...

The Dox:

View attachment 486562
Have fun boyos

@Chad1212 @austrianvirgin @Alexanderr @retard @RAITEIII @buckchadley31 @SubhumanCurrycel @Good_Little_Goy @Stare @Perma Virgin 666 @Inclined @Effortless @Krezo @AutisticBeaner @Gazzamogga @needsolution @Gargantuan @jm10 @Zygos4Life @KrissKross

Yeah fbi same with me

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster. This thread was made by a poster not under the name of "Incoming" and was only shared by "Incoming"

I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster. This thread was made by a poster not under the name of "Incoming" and was only shared by "Incoming"

She looks so much like the school shooter Nikolas Cruz, what a fucking tranny

EC0E933F B4D2 4C75 87D9 57CABDCC7F88
9620A966 8B34 4398 AAD6 E18074BB4F77

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jerzy Bondov, Weed and 17 others
We should blackmail her to make a video apologizing for what she did to @Chad1212 and saying how she cares so much about looks and that the blackpill is true tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Alexanderr, audreyen and 8 others
This is war. You cannot lose against weaponized autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Marsiere214 and 15 others
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby dont absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nasusdog, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Jerzy Bondov and 6 others
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster. This thread was made by a poster under the name of "Shrek2onDVD" and was only shared by "Incoming"
Indeed it is over for your FBI career, son

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
FBI if you're reading this, please donate some of your funds to permanent nasolabial fold treatment research

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BearBoy and 20 others
Am i the only blind person or are these 2 different people ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 2 others
Send her nudes to her familly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, BearBoy, Chadeep and 5 others
volcel if u woudnt ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Saved her tiddis and saved a seperate screenshot of all the info

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadeep, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
@Nosecel make sure this stays up boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: her, Chadeep, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
OP CAN YOU PLEASE SEND HER MY ADDRESS AND NUMBER

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Incoming, SteveRogers and 5 others
The photo on the left is from 2014 so she is younger there.
nose looks the same, skin tan, fakeup and aging are the only variables that changed
they have completely different lower third(literally so different), eye color(blue and brown?), eyebrows, midface ratio and Mouth area completely differnet

JFL at this

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SolidSnake and BlackpillSalesman
they have completely different lower third(literally so different), eye color(blue and brown?), eyebrows, midface ratio and Mouth area completely differnet

JFL at this
contacts and dyed her hair. Not uncommon at all for foids. Everything else is the same but might looked different due to angles

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I do condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby involve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, audreyen, Lorsss and 4 others
if this thread is deleted, im leaving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and SteveRogers
We did it Reddit!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 3795 and 7 others

Nosecel right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, JackSparrow, Marsiere214 and 28 others
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

Just wanted to get that in. Anyway, good job boyos.
7914351B 6E21 415E AACD FE16C887AE16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BearBoy, Jerzy Bondov and 17 others
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING

• +1
AHHH IM COOMING

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1476
Fuarkkk mirin T levels
g2E8.gif

Everyone involved did a fantastic job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Lmao, Jerzy Bondov and 9 others
I do condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby involve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original post

High T, approved

• +1
High T hate those fucking cucks, best birthday gift for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 5 others
Cagespecial

ASHLEE START LOOKING BEHIND YOUR BACK YOU DUMB WHORE

DARK TRIAD BADBOYS ARE COMING TO RAPE YOU AND MURDER YOUR FAMILY

Goer

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BearBoy, Jerzy Bondov and 16 others
interesting topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Marsiere214, JizzFarmer and 6 others
@Nosecel is based for not deleting ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Marsiere214, JizzFarmer and 5 others
Beautiful wednesday morning
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Chadeep, Deleted member 3795 and 4 others
GIVE ME HER ADDRESS I M SENDING GUYS FROM DARKWEWB!

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BlackpillSalesman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back