Ashlee Smallwood-Simpson doxx thread [Chad1212 Revenge Thread] (EVERYONE GTFIH)

This thread was so fucking retarded. They are two different girls, one is ashlee Simpson who lives in Australia. The one who did the doing was some other girl, that lives in Virginia and works at some sort of rock climbing facility.
Becuase someone had the same username from ig it got derailed. The hotgirl who got the nude leaks was the person who doxxed Chad1212 or whatever, not some random femcel called ashley.

Notice how they are two completely different people.

View attachment 486707
They are not, ive explained in this thread and in other threads.
I would write a detailed reply explaining why with pics but im too tired.
https://2ch.hk/soc/res/5686025.html
^one of these pics is associated with her fb and one with her reddit, the site links both identities confirming it is her
there is much more but gn

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Over
^one of these pics is associated with her fb and one with her reddit, the site links both identities confirming it is her
What you just linked me was posted today? I don't understand, that's obviously someone trying to ruin her from this site. Not her actual postings.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
What you just linked me was posted today? I don't understand, that's obviously someone trying to ruin her from this site. Not her actual postings.
FUCK I fucking hate EU timestaps. I thought it was posted feb 2nd not july 2nd. Damn. FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Over
still there is reasonable evidence to say they are the same person

Lol she is already on /soc/ 4chan board

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Marsiere214
No there isn't. There really isn't
matching birth marks on chest,same facial structure, Instagram account matching reddit account?

How were you even able to get her nudes?

matching birth marks on chest,same facial structure, Instagram account matching reddit account?
YES THATS ONE OF THE GIRLS WHO DOXXED HER. WE DONT KNOW HER NAME, THAT IS NOT THE OTHER RANDOM ASHLEE SIMPSON GIRL RETARD. SHE IS THE ONE WITH THE MASSIVE TITS WITH THE NUDE LEAKED. NOT THIS GIRL

Look at above her breasts. Marks in same position relative to her boobs.

View attachment 486735
View attachment 486739

Yes retard. Thats what I am saying. That is the girl who I am saying doxxed him. Look at this file I attached, this random girl has no birthmark and is a completely different girl called ashley simpson who has no birthmark at all. People think this is the same girl when they are completely different girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Over
Yes retard. Thats what I am saying. That is the girl who I am saying doxxed him. Look at this file I attached, this random girl has no birthmark and is a completely different girl called ashley simpson who has no birthmark at all. People think this is the same girl when they are completely different girls. View attachment 486742

You get it...

Yes retard. Thats what I am saying. That is the girl who I am saying doxxed him. Look at this file I attached, this random girl has no birthmark and is a completely different girl called ashley simpson who has no birthmark at all. People think this is the same girl when they are completely different girls. View attachment 486742
She has a gigiantic necklace cover her birthmark

Damn this is for real. :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you are reading this whore, SUCK MY DICK ALLELUIA!!

Last edited:
haha dude I can't believe they think those 2 are the same person, they are literally in different looks leagues

just look at the fucking lips lmao, not only that but her zygos,jaw,EYEBROWS,and EYE COLOR is fucking different :lul: and it's not just angles

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc
I don't think that's her name
eye colour change and the evidence of that being her is a russian forum post made yesterday ffs

look at this
IMG E0018
Screenshot 2020 07 02 at 114704

same person right?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillSalesman and Deleted member 6695
ec0e933f-b4d2-4c75-87d9-57cabdcc7f88-png.486582
IMG E0019

birthmark too, I'm really bad at recognising people, you guys think this is her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Incoming
if someone is tryhard enough to want to know her real name, we know for sure that she messaged the girl @Chad1212 was joking to rape, so she must've used her real account with real name/pics most likely, so you could bait it out of that girl if you are so dedicated :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alexanderr, Chadeep and 1 other person
up

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Over and Seppukucel
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Over
Nice its back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I screen shotted everything in case

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
1EE3727D 2113 4541 A98C EF914AD9BD4A

Mirin convo

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, BearBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
I do not condone any online or real life harassment. I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for the mental or physical distress incurred to any parties by the actions of the original poster. This thread was made by a poster not under the name of "Incoming" and was only shared by "Incoming"

We need a new thread her name is Tara not Ashlee they are two completely different girls

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOES MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadeep, Alexanderr and 2 others
I condone real life and online harrasment
i am responsible for any pain that is inflicted upon the person whom got doxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF

So, who is sending her a swat team?
If you tell the pigs shes heavily armed with her boyfriend and that they are both "white supremacists" planning acts of terrorism, they will shoot them on sight, while asleep, wouldn't be the first time.

Of course im just joking and this post is bantering and satire.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, chadpreetcel123 and BlackpillSalesman
so much dopamine was circulating through our veins in this point in .me history

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fucking whore

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
We need the new High IQ people @Ed676

Wfqwfq

My guy says she is still same bitch living, you think we should let this slide like that?

This whore deserves the worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
@Baldingman1998 @Thompsonz @ChristianChad @badg96 @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676

TAGGING HIGH T RAPISTS!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
TAGGING PROGRAMMER, INDIAN TECH SCAMMER, MCDONALDS HACKER

@PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14323
Can’t believe that’s what a 21 year old woman looks like :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
Can’t believe that’s what a 21 year old woman looks like :hnghn:
You are going to be the spy, make sure u learn how to climb walls and watch alot of spiderman before u go to spy her

Mirin IP grabbers too

Okay, now this is epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back