Ashwaganda + nofap is the greatest NT max there is holy shit!!

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
This is not a cope! I’ve been megadosing Ashwaganda and doing NoFap and I am MUCH more assertive and NT. You will take more risks, but they will pay off trust me. You will act much more alpha, and not be afraid to fuck with people. I’ve been much less passive aggressive, and much more assertive. Ashwaganda works by reducing cortisol, and in turn lowers anxiety, raises testosterone and increases sex drive. If you megadose and combine with nofap, you will be MUCH more alpha, less insecure, and less likely to constantly want to seek validation from foids. Instead you will just want sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 3828, shaugstir and 32 others
I want to get on ashwagandha as well, good to hear it is not cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Clark69, BigBoy and 2 others
day 15 of nofap: i can see the cosmic energies of the universe with my levitation powers from day 2 of nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, MiroslavBulldosex, slayer69 and 29 others
I want to get on ashwagandha as well, good to hear it is not cope
It’s not a cope, it’s cheap, it works more each day that you take it. But you will only see minor changes unless you megadose. I’m trying to become more assertive and cold approach more, but that’s only half of it. I want to be more respected by people as well. It definetly works for both of those things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
day 15 of nofap: i can see the cosmic energies of the universe with my levitation powers from day 2 of nofap
I’m not a nofap worshipper, but it does increase sex drive and energy when you don’t fap, which will in turn cause motivation to seek out sex instead of rotting on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
It’s not a cope, it’s cheap, it works more each day that you take it. But you will only see minor changes unless you megadose. I’m trying to become more assertive and cold approach more, but that’s only half of it. I want to be more respected by people as well. It definetly works for both of those things.
What dose do you take

What dose do you take
I megadose with 1.25 grams, which would be considered a ridiculous amount by normies, but I have severe anxiety, Legit for seeing big results quickly. Anxiety is COMPLETELY removed, sex drive is WAY up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Spinc and Deleted member 10449
I megadose with 1.25 grams, which would be considered a ridiculous amount by normies, but I have severe anxiety, Legit for seeing big results quickly. Anxiety is COMPLETELY removed, sex drive is WAY up.
Lol at calling that a megadose, i take between 500mg to 1.5g n3 times a day, and 2 or 3 grams from time to time, thats not a megadose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Fear, Patient A and 2 others
Lol at calling that a megadose, i take between 500mg to 1.5g n3 times a day, and 2 or 3 grams from time to time, thats not a megadose
How have your results been?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
I have low iq curry parents that always overstock ashwagandha they always wanted me to try it but I said no. Since .me does however I’ll try it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10176, PYT, wasted and 10 others
both times i went off ashwagandha i had insane night terror nightmares so b careful

had the same thing when i experimented with desiccated bovine thyroid so ashwagandha might do some work on the level of the thyroid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Clark69 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
both times i went off ashwagandha i had insane night terror nightmares so b careful

had the same thing when i experimented with desiccated bovine thyroid so ashwagandha might do some work on the level of the thyroid
Dreams have been much more intense for me but not nightmares/nighterrors. Very vivid, but for the most part positive dreams. I have had 3 sex dreams in the past week, when I have had virtually none in the past year. Will keep an eye on that though

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 1751
Dreams have been much more intense for me but not nightmares/nighterrors. Very vivid, but for the most part positive dreams. I have had 3 sex dreams in the past week, when I have had virtually none in the past year. Will keep an eye on that though
only happened when I went off
when i was on it I had no negative effects
might want to slowly reduce dose instead of going cold turkey if you stop taking

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
ive taken probably like 5 bottles of ashwagandha right now.

it's cope as fuck. literally zero difference in how you feel. none. wish it wasn't true but it does nothing.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, poloralf and St. Wristcel
ive taken probably like 5 bottles of ashwagandha right now.

it's cope as fuck. literally zero difference in how you feel. none. wish it wasn't true but it does nothing.
You took 5 bottles at this very moment? Have you taken it before? How long ago did you take it? Jfl that’s probably like 20 grams!

You took 5 bottles at this very moment? Have you taken it before? How long ago did you take it? Jfl that’s probably like 20 grams!
no dude ive taken it many times in bigass doses for literally a whole year. I truly wish it wasn't cope but it doesn't work at all.

• +1
Im actually injecting T in the following weeks, JFL at ashwaganda.

How many mg are you taking ?
im only taking 670mg

Nofap sounded fine, but I'm not taking some stupid pajeet poo grown herb drug called Ashwaganda to drop 100 IQ points in order to be able to have conversations with normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others
Nofap sounded fine, but I'm not taking some stupid pajeet poo grown herb drug called Ashwaganda to drop 100 IQ points in order to be able to have conversations with normies
It won’t drop your iq, it actually makes my mind sharper, and less worried about insecurities. Being NT and social is a big part of slaying. If you are at least average looking, you should give it a try. Even if you are subhuman it helps mental health tbh. But to each their own I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What is Ashwagandha anyway ? Drug?

What is Ashwagandha anyway ? Drug?
It’s a cheap herb that you can by over the counter. It lowers cortisol, which is the hormone that causes stress in anxiety. In high doses it can virtually ELIMINATE anxiety. Lower anxiety in turn raises testosterone, and sex drive. It improves social situations. I believe it will be highly beneficial to anyone, ESPECIALLY users on this site as many are fairly good looking but too aspie to approach women.

• Love it
It’s a cheap herb that you can by over the counter. It lowers cortisol, which is the hormone that causes stress in anxiety. In high doses it can virtually ELIMINATE anxiety. Lower anxiety in turn raises testosterone, and sex drive. It improves social situations. I believe it will be highly beneficial to anyone, ESPECIALLY users on this site as many are fairly good looking but too aspie to approach women.
I don't think it's available where I live because i never heard of it.

• So Sad
I don't think it's available where I live because i never heard of it.
Do you have Walgreens where you live? It’s gaining more and more popularity but still not that common. It’s a hidden gem in my opinion. If not you can probably buy it online. It’s fairly cheap for the results it gives.

• +1

• +1
I don’t feel a difference when i take it though

I don’t feel a difference when i take it though
What dose do you take, and how frequently? If taken in smaller doses it’s not as noticeable

i take 1 pill
Try 5-10 pills for 2-3 days. Megadosing is where the true results come in. Recommended dose produces minimal results

I have been taking Ashwagandha combined with NoFap and it’s one of the best things ever.

Only downside to Ashwagandha is that it can make some people lazy and unmotivated (I think it has something to do with lowered cortisol) I usually take about 1.6 grams a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Try adrenosterone, aka 11-oxo.

And THEN try nofap.

Pro tip: you don't stand a chance.

Also, my dick grew 1cm temporarily, I couldn't believe myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and 6’1cel
This is not a cope! I’ve been megadosing Ashwaganda and doing NoFap and I am MUCH more assertive and NT. You will take more risks, but they will pay off trust me. You will act much more alpha, and not be afraid to fuck with people. I’ve been much less passive aggressive, and much more assertive. Ashwaganda works by reducing cortisol, and in turn lowers anxiety, raises testosterone and increases sex drive. If you megadose and combine with nofap, you will be MUCH more alpha, less insecure, and less likely to constantly want to seek validation from foids. Instead you will just want sex.
ashwagandha is pure placebo

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
ashwagandha have made my dreams a lot longer and more intense too. previously i could only recall a sum of my dreams, but now i remember most of them. insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
ashwagandha have made my dreams a lot longer and more intense too. previously i could only recall a sum of my dreams, but now i remember most of them. insane
try huperzine-a, that shit gave me crazy vivid dreams

its a mild nootropic too i think

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
dont you build a tolerance?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
How long u been doing this for op?

• +1
5mg exemestane every day did 1000x more than ashwaganda

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, St. Wristcel and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
I have my doubts, but I don't see any reasons not to try this. Will try.

• +1
Ashwaganda does help ngl

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
I have my doubts, but I don't see any reasons not to try this. Will try.
I did too, but it’s pretty legit. Worth a try for sure. More noticeable on megadosing

• +1
How long u been doing this for op?
Ashwaganda for about a month, I fapped at the beginning of NNN but I am currently on day 6 of nofap

• +1
I have low iq curry parents that always overstock ashwagandha they always wanted me to try it but I said no. Since .me does however I’ll try it
No wonder you are wristcel

I also bet you are extremely autistic and eat nothing but ramen and sweeties

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and St. Wristcel
dont you build a tolerance?
From what I have read and experienced, the effects of ashwaganda actually increase the more you take it, at least for a certain amount of time.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1680 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
5mg exemestane every day did 1000x more than ashwaganda
you never got sore joints or increased urination?

got this when i first started it for heightmaxxing, guess that’s what you’re using it for too

you never got sore joints or increased urination?

got this when i first started it for heightmaxxing, guess that’s what you’re using it for too
Pissed the same maybe less. My knees already hurt from growing pains so I didn't notice anything. Its starting to affect me emotionally

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Pissed the same maybe less. My knees already hurt from growing pains so I didn't notice anything. Its starting to affect me emotionally
how tall and what’s ur goal height? what you doing to heightmax, as in what is your protocol

no dude ive taken it many times in bigass doses for literally a whole year. I truly wish it wasn't cope but it doesn't work at all.
Probably bought a scuffed one with extra ingredients. Remember, only the ROOT provides benefits, not the plant.

• +1