Ashwaganda + nofap is the greatest NT max there is holy shit!!

what dosage man
also where did u buy it

isnt that just an estrogen blocker
meaning u just had high E lol
Yes. I had normal e anyway
Medium-->low estrogen is very noticeable

isnt low e bad tho
it has its own set of downsides doesnt it
Yes it's starting to feel like shit.
I don't care. It keeps my growthplates open and that's all I need. If I get suicidal at least I know it's working

• +1
Reactions: malignant
i might try it tbh ngl where do u get it from?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
I am also on Ashwagandha. I also take 10.000 i.e. vitamin D3 + K2 in the morning. Also on no fap for over a week now.

I am also on Ashwagandha. I also take 10.000 i.e. vitamin D3 + K2 in the morning. Also on no fap for over a week now.
How does it compare to beforr, any different or you feel the same?

How does it compare to beforr, any different or you feel the same?

On no fap my beard seems to grow a bit better. Hard to tell if I feel any different though since I always feel kinda exhausted due to the fact I have mild insomniac. Perhaps I can fix it. I also got myself other stuff like men's health pills and pomegranate in order to enhance my penis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
This is not a cope! I’ve been megadosing Ashwaganda and doing NoFap and I am MUCH more assertive and NT. You will take more risks, but they will pay off trust me. You will act much more alpha, and not be afraid to fuck with people. I’ve been much less passive aggressive, and much more assertive. Ashwaganda works by reducing cortisol, and in turn lowers anxiety, raises testosterone and increases sex drive. If you megadose and combine with nofap, you will be MUCH more alpha, less insecure, and less likely to constantly want to seek validation from foids. Instead you will just want sex.
LEGIT SON

What kind of Ashwagandha do you take? Pill form or powder form ?

I haven't jerked for 3 days mirrin also the 2nd night I had ultra sexy Dream and almost came but woke up how long on no fap till I get sexy wet dreams

Being assertivr and aggressive isnt NT lmfao

most NT guys are just feminine and talkative

• +1
Reactions: xefo