ashwagandha for height maxxing

sensu

sensu

Silver
is ashwagandha legit? im 16 and thinking about taking it, should i? any harm involved? i'm not a stressed person but what r the benefits for looksmaxxing?

Took ash for like 8 months. Height benefits are complete and utter cope. I dont even know how you would possibly link height and ashwagandha. It will reduce stress by a good bit and there's no harm aside from the side effect of making you care about everything a lot less. You'll feel suppressed, not in an emotional way at all (you won't lose emotions or anxiousness), instead you'll just get really really lazy.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi, mathis, odux and 3 others
its not legit

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and future_mogger
Took ash for like 8 months. Height benefits are complete and utter cope. I dont even know how you would possibly link height and ashwagandha. It will reduce stress by a good bit and there's no harm aside from the side effect of making you care about everything a lot less. You'll feel suppressed, not in an emotional way at all (you won't lose emotions or anxiousness), instead you'll just get really really lazy.
thats not good if you wanna studymax. also, ash closes growth plates faster jfl. good luck

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
have you seen results? im getting mixed messages from people about it, i wanna build fat on my undereye
i havent used it. i naturally have underye fat but upper eyelid exposure too. i think its good and works

my friend used it and his eyes fell out and his dick shortened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and future_mogger
If Ashwagandha made people taller the average curry would have looked like The Great Khali by now Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, future_mogger and soover4me
is ashwagandha legit? im 16 and thinking about taking it, should i? any harm involved? i'm not a stressed person but what r the benefits for looksmaxxing?
no sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Mirin low IQ

Jfl you taking this Bengali shit herb and thinks height will increase

• JFL
Reactions: MilkywayDesu and future_mogger
I thought ashwagandha was just for anxiety and mental stuff and it didn't have any physical effects tbh this is news for me

yes take 300mg before sleep, this will help you grow especially if you catch yourself overthinking in bed or stressing in any way

have you seen results? im getting mixed messages from people about it, i wanna build fat on my undereye
its cope and expensive. used twice a day for 6 months and still 0% increase in fat volume. rather save for dermal fillers.