Ashwagandha is legit brahs

audreyen

audreyen

Victim of the Genetic Recombination Pill
My stress has been through the roof lately as I got dumped by a BPD foid who proclaimed love then ghosted me.

Couldn’t sleep at all, my cortisol was so high I could feel it burning on the back of my neck so I started supplementing Ashwagandha @ 300mg 3-4x per day and holy fuck it’s legit.
Stress went way down, libido went up, mood went up, erections became stronger, hair became denser, sleep is better, overall outlook on life is more optimistic

Ashwagandy must be one of the few supplements that isn’t cope tbh ngl

Attachments

• AACA9DB5-1931-409F-A914-F6B9973C9404.jpeg
    AACA9DB5-1931-409F-A914-F6B9973C9404.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 65
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, St. Wristcel, pizza and 16 others
My stress has been through the roof lately as I got dumped by a BPD foid who proclaimed love then ghosted me.

Couldn’t sleep at all, my cortisol was so high I could feel it burning on the back of my neck so I started supplementing Ashwagandha @ 300mg 3-4x per day and holy fuck it’s legit.
Stress went way down, libido went up, mood went up, erections became stronger, hair became denser, sleep is better, overall outlook on life is more optimistic

Yeah this shits legit ngl, I’m gonna buy more cause I remember when I was on it I felt way better overall

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, shaugstir, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Im gonna buy some
Anyone got an amazon link?

• +1
Tried it and I don’t know if it helped me tbh. Vitamin D certainly helped and made my skin darker, thicker and more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, audreyen and Deleted member 5969
Tried it and I don’t know if it helped me tbh. Vitamin D certainly helped and made my skin darker, thicker and more masculine.
how much are you taking per day?

You might not have had high cortisol like me

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
have fun with dependence after supplementation

Don’t get me wrong, this shit sounds amazing, but I’m a little worried that I’ll have to depend on it to be happy.

will you eventually stop using it once your stress reduces?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, DatNibba11 and audreyen
Don’t get me wrong, this shit sounds amazing, but I’m a little worried that I’ll have to depend on it to be happy.

Not sure yet, still early days (using it couple weeks).

i read it gives you anhedonia did you experience it?

• +1
i read it gives you anhedonia did you experience it?
Nah no anhedonia. Makes everything more enjoyable tbh bc it boosts my mood, music sounds better. Don’t read anything on reddit about supplements btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123 and shaugstir
It is very good I sometimes take some before sleep

• +1
  • +1
Ashwagandha melatonin and magnesium is a good natural sleep stack that works very well
Every time I take ashwagandha I have a dream that night EVERY, SINGLE, TIME. I've done it legit over 50 times (no larp, over 50 times) and gotten a dream every single time. Even if I do it randomly after a random amount of days, that's the night I will have a dream if I take it.

I assume it puts my brain in a more relaxed state so that it can get into the deeper REM cycles.

Anyone got a good link for USA? I use Walmart brand but it's not good for stress just sleep for some reason, I feel exactly the same on it when awake.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
Every time I take ashwagandha I have a dream that night EVERY, SINGLE, TIME. I've done it legit over 50 times (no larp, over 50 times) and gotten a dream every single time. Even if I do it randomly after a random amount of days, that's the night I will have a dream if I take it.

I assume it puts my brain in a more relaxed state so that it can get into the deeper REM cycles.

Anyone got a good link for USA? I use Walmart brand but it's not good for stress just sleep for some reason, I feel exactly the same on it when awake.
Only mirtazapine has been able to give me vivid dreams, and to be honest they are the most disturbing things in the world that I'll never mention to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
Only mirtazapine has been able to give me vivid dreams, and to be honest they are the most disturbing things in the world that I'll never mention to anyone.
I can't remember if they were vivid, but they are just regular dreams. Like a typical dream that you would get. It used to be if I wanted a dream I would just pop like 3 ashwagandha before I go to sleep and would without failure have a dream that night. That's all I used it for since I didn't feel any stress reduction from it so I used it every night and now I don't have any more jfl.

I blow money on supplements though so I haven't bought any more. I've tried everything and since realized that sure, taking 12 pills a day might be the best way to get all the gains you want, but it's expensive as fuck and the gains you do get are not worth the money you are spending. From now on I'll just order online D3, K2, and OptiZinc. That's all I think I need, maybe ashwagandha if I can get a good source that works for me.

L theanine and ashwagandha both did nothing even when I bought known brands. I feel exactly the same. Even with KSM 66

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I can't remember if they were vivid, but they are just regular dreams. Like a typical dream that you would get. It used to be if I wanted a dream I would just pop like 3 ashwagandha before I go to sleep and would without failure have a dream that night. That's all I used it for since I didn't feel any stress reduction from it so I used it every night and now I don't have any more jfl.

I blow money on supplements though so I haven't bought any more. I've tried everything and since realized that sure, taking 12 pills a day might be the best way to get all the gains you want, but it's expensive as fuck and the gains you do get are not worth the money you are spending. From now on I'll just order online D3, K2, and OptiZinc. That's all I think I need, maybe ashwagandha if I can get a good source that works for me.

L theanine and ashwagandha both did nothing even when I bought known brands. I feel exactly the same. Even with KSM 66
Your cortisol levels are probably healthy

Depends on what you're taking the supplements for. I take a lot of supplements for overall anti inflammatory effects and they definitely work to make me feel better

@Native Is it weird that I have vivid dreams pretty much every night naturally?

Interesting. When I sleep in the mountains and where there’s nature and a lot of oxygen I see dreams too. Maybe ashwagandha improves oxygen receive to the brain.

Tried it and I don’t know if it helped me tbh. .
same here.
I use it daily. But can't say I notice any differences. Not socially, not in mood. I'm still quit high inhib, and I am still quit happy as I was before.

• +1
same here.
I use it daily. But can't say I notice any differences. Not socially, not in mood. I'm still quit high inhib, and I am still quit happy as I was before.
As I said before, your cortisol levels are probably already healthy

As I said before, your cortisol levels are probably already healthy
I'm pretty healthy always, mentally also always been healthy.
I was hoping, ashwaganda would make me less high inhib. But not unfortunately.

Cortisol and high inhib. Is uncorrelated?

I'm pretty healthy always, mentally also always been healthy.
I was hoping, ashwaganda would make me less high inhib. But not unfortunately.

Cortisol and high inhib. Is uncorrelated?
I haven’t noticed ashy having any effects on my inhibitions. I’d say you’re more likely to be lower inhib with lower stress though but the two aren’t strictly correlated

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I haven’t noticed ashy having any effects on my inhibitions. I’d say you’re more likely to be lower inhib with lower stress though but the two aren’t strictly correlated
I did just do some reading.
And higher inhibition, can have many causes.

For example.
They found in study. With higher power and status, people become socially lower inhibition. And visa versa.

I didn't see any noticeable benefit using it for months.

Well, it's hard to find good ashwagandha vendors who sell high-quality legit stuff but it also affects some people differently.

• +1
Fuck I was taking 250 mg a day and wondering why I wasn't feeling anything

i just took some with l theanine and coffee shit legits for ntmaxxin lowinhibmaxxin

also had this kind of problems with foid

also on ashwagandha now its indeed halo

How long until you felt the effects bro?

• +1
Didn't feel good while on it, and mood didn't improve

How long until you felt the effects bro?
I was very stressed as I said in OP so I felt the effects straight away pretty much. Within 2-3 days I felt like completely better

• Love it
Reactions: Spinc
Awesome, imma try and report back
Point I’m trying to make in OP is that Ashwagandha is for stress/mood. If you aren’t stressed you prob don’t need it. That’s why so many posters are saying “it didn’t do anything for me”, because their stress levels are probably healthy. Don’t need to take it if you’re not stressed

yeah ash has been studied, its good

Point I’m trying to make in OP is that Ashwagandha is for stress/mood. If you aren’t stressed you prob don’t need it. That’s why so many posters are saying “it didn’t do anything for me”, because their stress levels are probably healthy. Don’t need to take it if you’re not stressed
I understand. I’m low energy and so I’m going down the list of possible causes, cortisol could def be one of those.

I understand. I’m low energy and so I’m going down the list of possible causes, cortisol could def be one of those.
Low energy check your thyroid and testosterone at your local GP

Let me know my sexy chads

Sounds too good to be true, any sides?