Asian and White MEN mogging each others (brutal ones only) + Hapas as bonus

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
I've made one for White women and Asian women, now it's time for the men. It's strangely difficult to find some, because unless the Asian guy is a subhuman ricecel, it's going to be difficult mogging one brutally because of their massive skulls and jaws, but I've found 10 for each.

1) White Chad mogs an Asian whimp into the rice fields

This one is so brutal it's borderline offensive. Skull mog, height mog, frame mog, chin mog, jaw mog, race mog, body mog... It's the most brutal one, no contest. And this is from that PUA speech where the oldfag was saying that the ricecel needs to make 8 figures just to compete with the White Chad next to him.

2) Mongol BVLL mogs a Cuckasian subhuman

The second most brutal one is also one of the funniest. The Mongol Chang is mogging the White soycuck interviewer in every regard. And yes, that glasses wearing retard was actually sooo fascinated by Mongolian wrestling that he straight up went on a plane and joined the hills to watch Asian men in colorful panties wrestle each others.

3) Asian manlet trembles as he's suddenly trapped in a murderous mog by two White Chads

I don't know who that subhuman is, but I recognize Chris Hemsworth in this pic. No idea who the other mogger is.

4) Balding Germ manlets cower upon the massive Korean Chang looking down on them

These are Ki-sung Yeung and Paul Sholes, and yes, ze gook is indeed tall as fuck for a Korean. He was mogging left and right in this match.

5) This unfortunate Asian guy has been mogged so brutally he became a meme for years

You know this one, I knew this one. We all remember it. In the full pic this ricecel is even getting mogged by a crippled jew and a fat woman.

6) Chris Evans on his tippy-toes trying to not get mogged by an older Chang

Not even the most brutal one involving him. Get ready to see him emasculated in the next one.

7) Italian Chad mogging his Chinese bro without any mercy

Height mog and frame mog are a given, but it's the chin, jaw, hairline, eyebrows and nose on the Italian who makes this one brutal. The ricecel low-key has a better neck, but it's the only thing he's not getting mogged brutally in.

8) Chris Evans getting mogged ONCE AGAIN by some random Chinese guy

Anybody who rated Evans as "Chad", JFL to you. Here's him getting frame-mogged, height-mogged, muscles-mogged, DICK-mogged (look at the size of each bulge) and even jaw-mogged, even though this Asian guy has a relatively small face compared to his peers. Also a lesson to beardcels. Cavill made the same mistake.

9) Yet another double mog by White Chads on an unsuspecting ricecel

FCqhDF4XsAYJxNC

Sure, it's extremely difficult to not get mogged by the Winklevoss twins, but Jihan Wu here had no choice but to take it and get mocked online.

10) Chinese soldiers height mogging Russian soldiers

Extremely brutal and Cuckimir Cuckmirovich Cucktin doesn't want you to see it. The best part of this is the Chang officer in white clothes mogging everybody. Like his rank was given by how much he mogged manlets.

11) Ricecel gets sadistically mogged

2351800 mog 2

Or perhaps, it's a White couple mogging an AMWF couple. Matter of fact is, the ricecel on the left died shortly after of brain aneurysm after this was published. He was probably seething by how much that White Chad made him look like a pussy.

12) Chinese soldiers height-mogging European soldiers

This is honestly very embarrassing, and brutal. I heard some Reddit azns that these Chinese guys are from some northern region where they generally grow very tall. Still, a historical mogging of amazing proportions.

13) When you combine a mogging with WMAF, it becomes extra brutal for the Asian guy involved

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theyre not getting 8crj7ocxee

No words needed. You all know this one. The brutal thing about it isn't the White Chads mogging him, but the Asian girls all flocking to them leaving the Asian cuck in the middle all alone.

14) Chang height-mogs and jaw-mogs two Pinkoids while embracing the White women around

JFL at this one. Almost... ALMOST as brutal as the one previous to it. Iirc that Chang does have a White wife, but I might be mistaken.

15) Average White gamer vs Average Asian gamer

C23f03452a95cda4f2daf63c3c5c9676

I tried looking up who this guy is and all I found was Korean MEN simping over him. It's quite perfect really. And somehow the ricecel agreed to take a photo next to him.

16) 2 White Chads mog an Asian guy once again and he has to watch his women get chummy with them. Absolutely brutal

Rice Media Does the AMDK Truly Exist 5

You'd normally have to actually pay to witness such moggery and such cuckholdry, but here it's simply treated as a regular thing.

17) laowhy86's incel cousin gets suddenly mogged by a Changlite in the streets

Look at that absolute subhuman on the left. And somehow I feel another Chang was cropped on the right and just looking at them.

18) Ricecel gets mogged to death by John Cena

Ukkwx2gkddy11

I have no clue wtf this is, or what that crossdressing subhuman is even doing on stage, but even Miniskirt Cena would mog him. Crossdressing just makes it more brutal.

19) Bald White turbo manlet gets mogged relentlessly by a group of Korean Changs. Even the smallest Korean mogs him.

This is from a show called "Problematic Men". That subhuman cuck on the left is somehow unmarried and has no girlfriend despite being a straight man in Korea for many years. I heard he's the White Ken Jeong or something but I don't know.

20) Are you Korean? MashAllah

Absolute keks at that Korean soyjak getting mogged by a manlet half Pakistani hapa.

21) Wasian triplets mogging their full Asian friend

The Litherland triplets. 3 hapas who look 99% Asian, yet their half-Whiteness allows them to mog their ricecel friend. Must be pretty brutal seeing the products of WMAF mogging you.

22) Half-Italian half-Korean hapa mogging the Italian-American next to him.

Alex Landi is straight, but he had to play the gay part with the actual gay manlet. This mogging is unholy. Jaw mog, height mog, frame mog, hair mog... Just everything mog.

23) Hapa Chang height-mogging the full Korean manlets

Julien Kang. This one is especially funny for the ricecel in a muscle suit still getting mogged by both men.

24) Hapa casually mogging Spider-Twink

62f9cca756a2b8fb8517aa1f9242503238064e11

To be completely fair though, Tom Holland gets mogged by everybody

25) The Revenge Of The Bing

Picsart 23 03 18 09 14 20 214

We all know this one. Gandy getting jaw-mogged, skull-mogged, height-mogged and also height EXPOSED by an older Bing.
I'm positive Gandy's skull or jaw actually shrunk, because they were in photoshoots in the past and Bing didn't jaw mog him like this. He was always taller though, and that proves Gandy has been height frauding his whole career.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, horizontallytall, 📎♿️⚙️ and 40 others
gay orgy on 2nd pic btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, AscensionUwU, kuroro and 11 others
This one is so fucking brutal man jfl
To this day I'm wondering where that is. Is it in Japan? California? Australia? I need some geolocator autist to tell me

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, BoredPrince and rand anon
3314749 2023 03 11 111332
vs
3323094 das

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29078 and 2 others
) Chris Evans getting mogged ONCE AGAIN by some random Chinese guy

Anybody who rated Evans as "Chad", JFL to you. Here's him getting frame-mogged, height-mogged, muscles-mogged, DICK-mogged (look at the size of each bulge) and even jaw-mogged, even though this Asian guy has a relatively small face compared to his peers. Also a lesson to beardcels. Cavill made the same mistake.
no mog here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person

The Litherland triplets. 3 hapas who look 99% Asian, yet their half-Whiteness allows them to mog their ricecel friend. Must be pretty brutal seeing the products of WMAF mogging you.
yikes, this is what @5footsix56 deals with 24/7

cumskins and gooks a camaraderie and mogging relationship

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Chris Evans outside of his captain America role looks soy af lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Anonymous Member, BongMog and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29078 and 3 others
I should have probably added this one in the OP.

26) Self-proclaimed Chang bodybuilder getting mogged by a Chad

200486084 503877520940288 3974117439393789011 n

This guy unironically uses "Chang" the way we use it, but his literal name is Josh Chang

He's a ricecel btw and he complained about White men stealing Asian women. Kek

• JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, BongMog, Roquefort and 3 others
One more. Last one for real

27) Hapa Gigachad mogs his entire White Olympic team

Usa today 94333650

And these are all the best American swimmers, all there. Michael Phelps, Ryan Held, Caeleb Dressel and of course the mogger Nathan Adrian.

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
The state of this forum.

13) When you combine a mogging with WMAF, it becomes extra brutal for the Asian guy involved

View attachment 2115465

No words needed. You all know this one. The brutal thing about it isn't the White Chads mogging him, but the Asian girls all flocking to them leaving the Asian cuck in the middle all alone.
13 is so fucking brutal, there's no way for him to ascend next to them.

I would just fuckin leave and never be seen with those chads again

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I should have probably added this one in the OP.

26) Self-proclaimed Chang bodybuilder getting mogged by a Chad

View attachment 2115728

This guy unironically uses "Chang" the way we use it, but his literal name is Josh Chang

He's a ricecel btw and he complained about White men stealing Asian women. Kek

CertifiedChang sounds like a username from here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and HeightPilledum
CertifiedChang sounds like a username from here jfl
True.
He might actually be.
He's a lot into lookism, fitness, dating and so on, but he sounds bluepilled as fuck.

I doubt he was on this forum, but he definitely got influenced by some ricecel Redditors who borrowed the lingo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26823
True.
He might actually be.
He's a lot into lookism, fitness, dating and so on, but he sounds bluepilled as fuck.

I doubt he was on this forum, but he definitely got influenced by some ricecel Redditors who borrowed the lingo
Dm him the forum we got a new member

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and HeightPilledum
I've made one for White women and Asian women, now it's time for the men. It's strangely difficult to find some, because unless the Asian guy is a subhuman ricecel, it's going to be difficult mogging one brutally because of their massive skulls and jaws, but I've found 10 for each.

View attachment 2115428

This one is so brutal it's borderline offensive. Skull mog, height mog, frame mog, chin mog, jaw mog, race mog, body mog... It's the most brutal one, no contest. And this is from that PUA speech where the oldfag was saying that the ricecel needs to make 8 figures just to compete with the White Chad next to him.

View attachment 2115430

The second most brutal one is also one of the funniest. The Mongol Chang is mogging the White soycuck interviewer in every regard. And yes, that glasses wearing retard was actually sooo fascinated by Mongolian wrestling that he straight up went on a plane and joined the hills to watch Asian men in colorful panties wrestle each others.

3) Asian manlet trembles as he's suddenly trapped in a murderous mog by two White Chads

View attachment 2115434

I don't know who that subhuman is, but I recognize Chris Hemsworth in this pic. No idea who the other mogger is.

4) Balding Germ manlets cower upon the massive Korean Chang looking down on them

View attachment 2115437

These are Ki-sung Yeung and Paul Sholes, and yes, ze gook is indeed tall as fuck for a Korean. He was mogging left and right in this match.

5) This unfortunate Asian guy has been mogged so brutally he became a meme for years

View attachment 2115439

You know this one, I knew this one. We all remember it. In the full pic this ricecel is even getting mogged by a crippled jew and a fat woman.

View attachment 2115443

Not even the most brutal one involving him. Get ready to see him emasculated in the next one.

View attachment 2115448

Height mog and frame mog are a given, but it's the chin, jaw, hairline, eyebrows and nose on the Italian who makes this one brutal. The ricecel low-key has a better neck, but it's the only thing he's not getting mogged brutally in.

View attachment 2115450

View attachment 2115454

Sure, it's extremely difficult to not get mogged by the Winklevoss twins, but Jihan Wu here had no choice but to take it and get mocked online.

View attachment 2115456

Extremely brutal and Cuckimir Cuckmirovich Cucktin doesn't want you to see it. The best part of this is the Chang officer in white clothes mogging everybody. Like his rank was given by how much he mogged manlets.

View attachment 2115458

Or perhaps, it's a White couple mogging an AMWF couple. Matter of fact is, the ricecel on the left died shortly after of brain aneurysm after this was published. He was probably seething by how much that White Chad made him look like a pussy.

View attachment 2115461

This is honestly very embarrassing, and brutal. I heard some Reddit azns that these Chinese guys are from some northern region where they generally grow very tall. Still, a historical mogging of amazing proportions.

View attachment 2115465

14) Chang height-mogs and jaw-mogs two Pinkoids while embracing the White women around

View attachment 2115469

JFL at this one. Almost... ALMOST as brutal as the one previous to it. Iirc that Chang does have a White wife, but I might be mistaken.

View attachment 2115473

I tried looking up who this guy is and all I found was Korean MEN simping over him. It's quite perfect really. And somehow the ricecel agreed to take a photo next to him.

16) 2 White Chads mog an Asian guy once again and he has to watch his women get chummy with them. Absolutely brutal

View attachment 2115475

You'd normally have to actually pay to witness such moggery and such cuckholdry, but here it's simply treated as a regular thing.

View attachment 2115477

Look at that absolute subhuman on the left. And somehow I feel another Chang was cropped on the right and just looking at them.

View attachment 2115478

I have no clue wtf this is, or what that crossdressing subhuman is even doing on stage, but even Miniskirt Cena would mog him. Crossdressing just makes it more brutal.

19) Bald White turbo manlet gets mogged relentlessly by a group of Korean Changs. Even the smallest Korean mogs him.

View attachment 2115480

This is from a show called "Problematic Men". That subhuman cuck on the left is somehow unmarried and has no girlfriend despite being a straight man in Korea for many years. I heard he's the White Ken Jeong or something but I don't know.

View attachment 2115485

Absolute keks at that Korean soyjak getting mogged by a manlet half Pakistani hapa.

View attachment 2115488

View attachment 2115490

Alex Landi is straight, but he had to play the gay part with the actual gay manlet. This mogging is unholy. Jaw mog, height mog, frame mog, hair mog... Just everything mog.

View attachment 2115491

Julien Kang. This one is especially funny for the ricecel in a muscle suit still getting mogged by both men.

View attachment 2115493

View attachment 2115494

We all know this one. Gandy getting jaw-mogged, skull-mogged, height-mogged and also height EXPOSED by an older Bing.
I'm positive Gandy's skull or jaw actually shrunk, because they were in photoshoots in the past and Bing didn't jaw mog him like this. He was always taller though, and that proves Gandy has been height frauding his whole career.
Gandy claims 6’2 though

• Hmm...
Gandy claims 6’2 though
He's at least an inch shorter than Bing, who claims to be 6'2.
And it's always been like that even when they were younger
FFnspmx

Bing is also often slouching or not standing straight next to people and yet he still looks taller

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Asian tier autism

Asian guy has overall a better bone structure, though he could definitely needs to loose some weight. I can tell it's not the best pic of the guy on the right but he isn't particularly ugly.
The "asian guy" is mrriceguy and the bull is on the right, nice thread but acquainted with this forum a bit more.

The white guys getting mogged are just because of height or they are ugly

Only an asian would make this thread

iGnored

That post was a rollercoaster

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, iblamechico, Ttran1485 and 5 others
what-gif.178059

isn't that the whole point of getting mogged? what else is there jfl
Not if 90% of the mogs are just because of height or because the victim is bald/boneless while the other person is average
Mogs should contain a genetically superior specimen

• Hmm...
Not if 90% of the mogs are just because of height or because the victim is bald/boneless while the other person is average
Mogs should contain a genetically superior specimen
i am pretty sure if the other person is shorter, bald or boneless then their genetically inferior, because those three traits are literally linked to your genes lol

you're probably just racist bro

• +1
i am pretty sure if the other person is shorter, bald or boneless then their genetically inferior, because those three traits are literally linked to your genes lol

you're probably just racist bro
Getting mogged by someone whos average is utterly a pathetic mog and 90% of the mogs were just heightmogs and in most cases the shorter guys have better faces. Face > height
1673633923176198-jpg.2115437
1649629542183-jpg.2115443
1677395365956262-jpg.2115450
1674557738667487-jpg.2115456
1674562379473631-png.2115461
1658668606704713-jpg.2115469
1640062917809-png.2115477
picsart_23-03-18_09-14-20-214-jpg.2115494

Only these ones are decent
62f9cca756a2b8fb8517aa1f9242503238064e11-jpg.2115493
1654429069655-jpg.2115490

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and HeightPilledum
Getting mogged by someone whos average is utterly a pathetic mog and 90% of the mogs were just heightmogs and in most cases the shorter guys have better faces. Face > height
1673633923176198-jpg.2115437
1649629542183-jpg.2115443
1677395365956262-jpg.2115450
1674557738667487-jpg.2115456
1674562379473631-png.2115461
1640062917809-png.2115477
picsart_23-03-18_09-14-20-214-jpg.2115494

Only these ones are decent
62f9cca756a2b8fb8517aa1f9242503238064e11-jpg.2115493
1654429069655-jpg.2115490
Paul Sholes gets mogged facially too, and Chris Evans looks like a beta faggot next to both the Chinamen. That's what mogging, "AMOG" is. Alpha Among The Group.
You can be a pretty boy all you want (and a BEARDED Evans isn't), but if someone looks more alpha than you next to you, then yes, you are getting mogged.
How is that tall chink pulling the white women around him in the photo NOT mogging the boneless white faggots around him? Look at that jawline

you literally dont even know what 'mog' is you fucking down syndrome survivor.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 24507 and HeightPilledum
you literally dont even know what 'mog' is you fucking down syndrome survivor.
>Mogging (a verbification and apheresis of the acronym AMOG for alpha male of the group) is the act of dominating another person. A person who mogs others is called a mogger. A person who gets mogged is a moggee or mog-victim.
>It is typically used to describe a man (though the term is often incorrectly used in a gender-neutral fashion) who is more sexually attractive overall than another person.

I displayed several mogs in these threads and not one of you faggots could argue against them properly without sounding butthurt. If you want to try, go ahead, Shinjicel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, dirtydorito, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
>Mogging (a verbification and apheresis of the acronym AMOG for alpha male of the group) is the act of dominating another person. A person who mogs others is called a mogger. A person who gets mogged is a moggee or mog-victim.
>It is typically used to describe a man (though the term is often incorrectly used in a gender-neutral fashion) who is more sexually attractive overall than another person.

I displayed several mogs in these threads and not one of you faggots could argue against them properly without sounding butthurt. If you want to try, go ahead, Shinjicel

yeah nice mog by a chink you fucking downie, dont ever reply to me faggot

• Hmm...
@Acne Victim Come look at this cope thread. This guy says some of these moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) men “mog“ Edomite (so-called White) men.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim

yeah nice mog by a chink you fucking downie, dont ever reply to me faggot
Unironically one of the most brutal ones in this thread and I can taste your salt over it. The chink is taller than both White men, he jaw-mogs both of them, and he AMOGs them both by getting the women to him while they are left alone

Mirrin effort

• +1
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-theyre-not-getting-8crj7ocxee-jpg.2115465
poor little guy Suicide bridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 2115428

View attachment 2115430

View attachment 2115434

View attachment 2115437

View attachment 2115439

View attachment 2115443

View attachment 2115448

View attachment 2115450

View attachment 2115454

View attachment 2115456

View attachment 2115458

View attachment 2115461

View attachment 2115465

View attachment 2115469

View attachment 2115473

View attachment 2115475

View attachment 2115477

View attachment 2115478

View attachment 2115480

View attachment 2115485

View attachment 2115488

View attachment 2115490

View attachment 2115491

View attachment 2115493

View attachment 2115494

The other mogger in pic 3 is Chris’ brother, Liam. Imo, he’s a bigger mogger than Chris.

• +1
this is the thread that sucked me into this site before I created an acc 🤣 Coincidentally I was in Italy on vacation at the time @HeightPilledum

• +1
this is the thread that sucked me into this site before I created an acc 🤣 Coincidentally I was in Italy on vacation at the time @HeightPilledum
I'm glad it did.
It was also one of my very first threads when I was still a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
ED36F869 0F32 4E27 997D D647F4AADA50

@HeightPilledum

• JFL
Real brotherhood between Eurasian species

• JFL
in college i knew a bunch of tall white handsome guys who struggled to get past first based with girls only into them for money. and there were a bunch of gooks from all countries like malaysia, china, korea and i saw some of these azn boys walking around with 2, 3 girlfriends at once. this was back in the mid 2000s

asians are the superior race lets be honest.

• Hmm...
in college i knew a bunch of tall white handsome guys who struggled to get past first based with girls only into them for money. and there were a bunch of gooks from all countries like malaysia, china, korea and i saw some of these azn boys walking around with 2, 3 girlfriends at once. this was back in the mid 2000s

asians are the superior race lets be honest.
which country?

• +1
  • Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back