Asian beta genes are ironically some of the strongest genes out there

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
718
Reputation
431
My urge to say “yes yes yes” and look good for everything and everyone is so instant and all-consuming it’s killing me. Why were we born like this? Why do we feel empowered by all of the wrong things?
 
because you’re soulless
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman
because you’re soulless
horseman
 
Ts better be racebait
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
because you’re soulless
But what about us makes you and so many other people say that because there’s so much talk about Asia being a culturally and spiritually rich region. Other people like VSCO girls don’t get pinned as soulless even if they have nothing to them but copying their other “purdy girl” friends
 
I would vent but niggas would flip it and say I’m in wrong and use it against me fr a
Nine times out of ten it ends up with them just poking at me and saying good shit about themselves I wanna cry so bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Nine times out of ten it ends up with them just poking at me and saying good shit about themselves I wanna cry so bad
“Damn bro” “bro I lowkey almost went through something half as badly as that”
 
“Damn bro” “bro I lowkey almost went through something half as badly as that”
“aLm0sT” like shut the FUCK up

And my parents and family don’t understand shit either (except my brother and sister who kind of do)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

nordic88
Replies
9
Views
102
nordic88
nordic88
highcheekbones
Replies
1
Views
41
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
51
jp212
jp212
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
16
Views
102
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
notrq
Replies
1
Views
45
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top