Asian femboy was going to buy plane ticket to have sex with me

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
A few years ago I was leanmaxxed and running prettyboy game on Yubo/other dating apps. And so I'm hitting up bitches in those DM's and all you know man?

And randomly this Asian (I assume it's a girl) hits me up and says "omggg you're so cute 😍". "she" adds me on Snapchat and asks me to send a dickpic and that she'll send something back. So I send a dickpic, and in response I'm sent a video of "her" naked turning around and showing her ass. As soon as I see the dick flopping around I legit stop messaging and go take a walk outside to rethink my life. When I come back I saw they blew up my phone with so many messages.

Idk man but at that age especially I was too thirsty and I just thought fuck it, if their face looks like a girl it's fine right?
We sext with a few weeks and they even video call me to talk and sound like a girl and are 5'3. She was spoofing her location and actually from the Singapore or the phillipines or some shit. And legit was saving up money to visit me in the US and begging me to come to her country and stay with her for a month.

I had the money but idk man, maybe I should've done it. I ended up just ghosting her. There were like 4-5 femboys I sexted that wanted me to smash or were down to travel hours to meet me but I always just ghosted them in the end and never followed through. Maybe I should have :feelstastyman:. I suspect I have niche appeal to femboys and JBs for some reason

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 19948, Corleone and 10 others
It’s been a couple months since I last had sex and my prospects aren’t good, maybe it’s time to try get a femboy…

You missed an opportunity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Corleone, oldcelloser and 7 others
What being blackpilled does to a mf :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 19948, Kmscurry and 3 others
It’s been a couple months since I last had sex and my prospects aren’t good, maybe it’s time to try get a femboy…

A few years ago I was leanmaxxed and running prettyboy game on Yubo/other dating apps. And so I'm hitting up bitches in those DM's and all you know man?

And randomly this Asian (I assume it's a girl) hits me up and says "omggg you're so cute 😍". "she" adds me on Snapchat and asks me to send a dickpic and that she'll send something back. So I send a dickpic, and in response I'm sent a video of "her" naked turning around and showing her ass. As soon as I see the dick flopping around I legit stop messaging and go take a walk outside to rethink my life. When I come back I saw they blew up my phone with so many messages.

Idk man but at that age especially I was too thirsty and I just thought fuck it, if their face looks like a girl it's fine right?
We sext with a few weeks and they even video call me to talk and sound like a girl and are 5'3. She was spoofing her location and actually from the Singapore or the phillipines or some shit. And legit was saving up money to visit me in the US and begging me to come to her country and stay with her for a month.

I had the money but idk man, maybe I should've done it. I ended up just ghosting her. There were like 4-5 femboys I sexted that wanted me to smash or were down to travel hours to meet me but I always just ghosted them in the end and never followed through. Maybe I should have :feelstastyman:. I suspect I have niche appeal to femboys and JBs for some reason
45205648 8A1D 4389 8D24 C53D3AB4C273

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, oldcelloser and Deleted member 15390

Last edited:
If you dont want it, it's fine. It's okay to not wanna hit a transperson.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fauxfox
Best post I've read in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, fauxfox and ALP
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Teach me your ways Sensei

As soon as I see the dick flopping around I legit stop messaging and go take a walk outside to rethink my life.
I caged so hard on this part :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, Corleone and fauxfox
I no cap will fuck transgenders and traps if my surgeries do not ascend me.
As much as I want to judge you for it I have to admit if a gl one who looks 100% female showed me intrest I cannot be ceartain I’d turn it down considering I am incel with human women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, fauxfox, ALP and 1 other person
Femboys are Chad only as well, don't be fooled

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I no cap will fuck transgenders and traps if my surgeries do not ascend me.

Still so much delusion on this topic. Passing trannies already have high SMV, good luck with that if you're not chadlite+. Things changed a lot in the last couple years.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Still so much delusion on this topic. Passing trannies already have high SMV, good luck with that if you're not chadlite+. Things changed a lot in the last couple years.
Holy fuck can’t even gaymax in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 19551, Corleone and 3 others

I could always try again but I'm scared I won't end up liking it plus assholes are dirty
Extremely true, at my highschool there was like 6 trannies and only 1 of them passed well. The one that passed got passed around if you get what I mean lmao :ROFLMAO:

what being incel does to a mfer...

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
wtf burn in hell fag

Nigga lost the opportunity of his life :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791