• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, whiteislandpill, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
Asians put sugar on meat
They would be beheaded for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Narcissus🥀, <6PSLcel and 3 others
All Asian food is pretty good tbh, the real Disgusting food has to probably be food from Iceland or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396, viniciz, Xangsane and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Samsepioler and sportsmogger
No doubt most diseases come from asia

Daily racism post on here.
Aka. I think billions of people have a shit culture = mine is better :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, Xangsane, Brus Wane and 2 others
All Asian food is pretty good tbh, the real Disgusting food has to probably be food from Iceland or some shit
These nigga eat ice and dirt, they dont have any fertile ground.
It's not their fault if they live in a non liveable cold wasteland bro, the depression comes in the food 😢😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and sportsmogger
I prefer the African-American diet, cornbread, fried chicken, watermelon, kool aid, waffles

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I prefer the African-American diet, cornbread, fried chicken, watermelon, kool aid, waffles
HELL YEA BROTHER
NIGGER FOOD AM I RIGHT
THE JOKE IS FRIED CHICKEN WATERMELONGUYS AM I RIGHT NIGGER LOVE KFC AHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
damn does bro not like bbq
blud prob eat beef jerky and 20 pounds of salt everyday
deep hate towards sugar, thats for the weak sea monkeys

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
European food >> everything. The reason Asian and African countries spice food so much is because they’re eating spoiled/low quality meats. It’s to mask the horrible natural flavour, like mixing OJ and vodka

I do like some foods like peanut satay, butter chicken, meat on chips

Last edited:
they’re smart for eating watermelon tho

gives red lips and glowing skin

too bad they throw the benefits away by eating shit unhealthy food . no wonder they have high rates of heart disease and diabetes

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The only kind of Asian food acceptable is Arab/middle east
The rest is totally disgusting
Indian food looks like diarrhea
East Asians = all kinds of weird things
SEA = ALL kids of weird things + too much spice
South Indian food tastes amazing it’s just unhealthy AF. Completely stopped eating it for the gym.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
European food >> everything. The reason Asian and African countries spice food so much is because they’re eating spoiled/low quality meats. It’s to mask to horrible natural flavour, like mixing OJ and vodka
Tbh when the meat is good it just needs salt nothing more

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Jfl I agree middle eastern food is good, indian I'd eat v rarely cos can taste good but zero nutrition, but asian food fucking mogs

haitian food mogs

European food >> everything. The reason Asian and African countries spice food so much is because they’re eating spoiled/low quality meats. It’s to mask to horrible natural flavour, like mixing OJ and vodka

I do like some foods like peanut satay, butter chicken
How does that make sense, in the contrary, in richer europeans countries you get meat that has been in 12 different trucks with 20 different chemicals.

BBQ chicken and Korean chilli is better than fried

How does that make sense, in the contrary, in richer europeans countries you get meat that has been in 12 different trucks with 20 different chemicals.
The wealthy people eat top quality meat, is asia there’s a dish whereby they search bins for traces of meat. Then they wash, cook, mask and sell lmao

The wealthy people eat top quality meat, is asia there’s a dish whereby they search bins for traces of meat. Then they wash, cook, mask and sell lmao
Same thing anywhere, I assure you that a poor person in european countries isn't eating any better brother.

Same thing anywhere, I assure you that a poor person in european countries isn't eating any better brother.
Nah the poor rely on grain sludge(pastas, rice, noodles, breads). I’d say the poor people in Asia eat worse than the poor of Europe

chinese sweet sausage is ass every time i see it in fried rice i get nauseous but i think i genuinely fear it for some reason had a fear of ranch at some point
@Insomniacs do you like that sweet sausage shid

IMG 9700
IMG 9701

yall need to try this shit instead of muh butter chicken ngl

South Indian food mogs everything

The peasents eat shit food from supermarket
Specially people from big cities

Niggas never had butter chicken

chinese sweet sausage is ass every time i see it in fried rice i get nauseous but i think i genuinely fear it for some reason had a fear of ranch at some point
what? weird thing to hate on, I rarely eat fried rice tho

• So Sad
what? weird thing to hate on, I rarely eat fried rice tho
i hate olives for that same taste honestly it tastes like a bruise both of them, i can eat olive oil but olives on pizzas are nasty to me

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
i hate olives for that same taste honestly it tastes like a bruise both of them, i can eat olive oil but olives on pizzas are nasty to me
You are Vietnamese? I like pho and banh mi they are god tier can’t lie

• +1
Yeah it's too greasy

• So Sad
English Chinese food mogs ngl

English Chinese food mogs ngl
They are msg ridden goyslops tho, British food are so nasty they make everything else taste good

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
They are msg ridden goyslops tho, British food are so nasty they make everything else taste good
-eats dog

Msg mogs ngl. Anglos mog hang yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and seethe
come to georgia... all we have is good food only other than that the country is trash

come to georgia... all we have is good food only other than that the country is trash
'good food'= poo

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and Samsepioler