Asian girl swiping left on asian guys on tinder, observation?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

aren't just asian ones all ugly?
aren't just whites are generally better looking?

people say the girl is white fever and its abnormal.
but is she specially particular by thinking Asian guys ugly, or white girls think the same?
vast majority of Korean girls i know think white guys are generally more attractive on average.
i wanna know how you think and how would white girl think.
isn't it biologically natural to think asian guys are ugly?

Last edited:
asians are obsessed with white skin i noticed

and they want white skin for their children

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

but is she specially particular by thinking Asian guys ugly
or white girls think the same?

I have recently made my first match on tinder and it is with an asian girl

asians are obsessed with white skin i noticed

and they want white skin for their children

it is what it is
no regardless the skin color, you don't fucking feel that asian guys are generally just ugliER?
no brow bone, almost every brow bones are exclusively high set
got zero forward projection on chin, brow, maxilla, undereye etc.
i thought beauty was objective, you dont really notice this?

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Kragar
I do fairly well in dating websites in western places. Idk maybe that girl only wants to date chads everytimr

I do fairly well in dating websites in western places. Idk maybe that girl only wants to date chads everytimr
few korean guys in the vid actually look decent. but every fucking taiwanese in the vid are hideously ugly + bloated unlike almost every whites look decent.

few korean guys in the vid actually look decent. but every fucking taiwanese in the vid are hideously ugly + bloated unlike almost every whites look decent.
If I had white skin I could pass as a korean.bur still Suifuel for me

If I had white skin I could pass as a korean.bur still Suifuel for me
almost every koreans look like shit. i was mentioning kpopmaxxed one might be only 1 percentile of entire population

She swiped left at 0:14 what the fuck?
1:19 too? Who the fuck does this foid think she is? Literally denied a Chang. Jfl at her low match rate, hope she gets caught in an ER

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dodt
She swiped left at 0:14 what the fuck?
1:19 too?1 who the fuck does this foid think she is? Jfl at her low match rate, hope she gets caught in an ER
are you fucking serious or just troll?
he literally looks like fucking 14 yr old looking twink.

are you fucking serious or just troll?
he literally looks like fucking 14 yr old looking twink.
Looks better than most Koreans what are you talking about? He's better looking than the other guys in front off him too.

They all mog me tbh

Looks better than most Koreans what are you talking about? He's better looking than the other guys in front off him too.
its utterly frauded picture. look at the amount of lightening effect to look as white as possible. JFL. girls generally want a real man.

maybe they dont want to have sex with a small dick because its a waste of time?
i dont see why people are confused to why that happens
women naturally want to find a mate with a bigger dick for sexual pleasure
and thats why they usually go for whites

its utterly frauded picture. look at the amount of lightening effect to look as white as possible. JFL. girls generally want a real man.
But what about Light, the guy at 1:17?

But what about Light, the guy at 1:17?
according to the picture is ultimate chad for asian guys. literally top 1percent.
he got 'bones'
but 0:14 is typical flatface asian twink trying to fraud as possible.
but 1:17 yeah hes fucking banger.
yeah she got white fever lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
according to the picture is ultimate chad for asian guys. literally top 1percent.
he got 'bones'
but 0:14 is typical flatface asian twink trying to fraud as possible.
but 1:17 yeah hes fucking banger.
yeah she got white fever lol.
Most asian girls aren't like this at my school tbh. Atleast this doesn't happen in other ethnicities.
She's a 5'9 giraffe too. Literally heightmogs most guys in her own country jfl

Most asian girls aren't like this at my school tbh. Atleast this doesn't happen in other ethnicities.
Yeah she exclusively date whites only it does not happen in korea that much too. but still whites are considered hot.
but how do you feel. you dont think asian guys are less attractive in facial structure?

Yeah she exclusively date whites only it does not happen in korea that much too. but still whites are considered hot.
but how do you feel. you dont think asian guys are less attractive in facial structure?
Yeah, I do. But the gl ones are usually pretty high psl though.
The Asian chads still look Asian, while something like a curry chad, usually looks arabian or even white sometimes.

Yeah, I do. But the gl ones are usually pretty high psl though.
The Asian chads still look Asian, while something like a curry chad, usually looks arabian or even white sometimes.
every asian chads possess better brow bone, less maxillary deficiency, tall nose bridge, no negroid tier nose.
those are all not general asian phenotype. but white's

• Woah
no regardless the skin color, you don't fucking feel that asian guys are generally just ugliER?
no brow bone, almost every brow bones are exclusively high set
got zero forward projection on chin, brow, maxilla, undereye etc.
i thought beauty was objective, you dont really notice this?

Only some Japanese still carrying Jomon genes are an exception to that, such as this guy for example.

f527aaf0-9726-4249-8a0c-665a530116df.jpg
tatsuya_5244.png

But people with this phenotype are very rare in Japan and they're pretty much all but gone.

And of course there are Ainu people of Northern Japan who look completely different from all other Asians, but they too unfortunately are close to extinction.

ainuman.jpg
01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg
main-qimg-77ba6ce49b8d9a95b02798720a9ad4bf
58179e3581939.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Holy fuck she swiped left on so many attractive people.I really fucking wonder how females brain function

Only some Japanese still carrying Jomon genes are an exception to that, such as this guy for example.

f527aaf0-9726-4249-8a0c-665a530116df.jpg
tatsuya_5244.png

But people with this phenotype are very rare in Japan and they're pretty much all but gone.

And of course there are Ainu people of Northern Japan who look completely different from all other Asians, but they too unfortunately are close to extinction.

ainuman.jpg
01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg
main-qimg-77ba6ce49b8d9a95b02798720a9ad4bf
58179e3581939.jpg

yeah Jomon genes were awesome. so you feel white genes are more attractive right? so would white girls feel same? i guess it's global phenomenon regardless the reason.
Holy fuck she swiped left on so many attractive people.I really fucking wonder how females brain function
yeah 1:17 was literally brutaL

but is she specially particular by thinking Asian guys ugly, or white girls think the same?
vast majority of Korean girls i know think white guys are generally more attractive on average.

I want to know how this bitch looks

the bitch barely got a match which is abnormal for a girl on tinder, yet she is picky and denying some high tier normies jfl

Lmao its over if youre not at least a tall chadlite. Everyone gather up your ropes boyos. Its a rope fest.

Everytime I see a white guy with an Asian girl I chuckle.

Holy shit, I was thinking about trying tinder but not anymore

maybe they dont want to have sex with a small dick because its a waste of time?
i dont see why people are confused to why that happens
women naturally want to find a mate with a bigger dick for sexual pleasure
and thats why they usually go for whites

Not just pleasure it's biological, a longer penis releases sperm closer to the egg so they're more likely to arrive and quickest

Similarly since female chimpanzees always have multiple chimps cumming in them, chimps have bigger balls to release more semen and help their odds

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Not just pleasure it's biological, a longer penis releases sperm closer to the egg so they're more likely to arrive and quickest

Similarly since female chimpanzees always have multiple chimps cumming in them, chimps have bigger balls to release more semen and help their odds
thats the thing that most people here dont get
the dickpill goes far beyond any other theory its the most important philosofical question of modern time
but if you point it out you are called gay and obssesed with dicks while other people can obsses with faces and height but are not gay?

ok

thats the thing that most people here dont get
the dickpill goes far beyond any other theory its the most important philosofical question of modern time
but if you point it out you are called gay and obssesed with dicks while other people can obsses with faces and height but are not gay?

ok
I feel u but at least natural penis enlargement is proven and free unlike fixing height or face bones. So your complaining can only go so far

3 years ago I met a top-tier girl in Bangkok.. Chinese-Thai.. beautiful and skinny...

We met at Siam Paragon mall and we went to some Japanese sushi place... When we were going up the escalater.. she was staring at my face and she said: "you are so perfect, why did you meet me"...

She was a fun girl but turned out to be a bit cliny and nuts

I feel u but at least natural penis enlargement is proven and free unlike fixing height or face bones. So your complaining can only go so far
yeah i guess i have to try penis erlargment at some point before i die im currently focusing on losing weight first

Actually never knew this, thanks for the info

My poor sperms have not had the opportunity to reach an egg in a long time :feelsbadman:

Bruh she even swiped left on the Spanish dude

yeah i guess i have to try penis erlargment at some point before i die im currently focusing on losing weight first
Bruh if you have a fat pad there it's sucking ur penis inward, losing fat there will expose it an inch easy. Then you can get a good grip if you can't now and just pull on that fucker til the ligaments are permanently stretched, not a complicated task.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
PE is a literal cheat code for incels to be chad.

Bro I legitimately can't tell if you're jk or not. At first I thought all your posts were supposed to be exaggerated satire but you seem so serious.

its because white features are more attractive , its not just the skin color/ race
asians have completely flat maxillas and no masculinity half the time

its because white features are more attractive , its not just the skin color/ race
this is the fucking answer what i was looking for.
fuck the copers and the guys dont understand the topic.
which ethnicity you are?

im white
u?
ok nice. so you purely feel Asians ugly too right?
then it would be just biology. white girls would feel the same right?
and that's the true genuine reason why asian guys are at the bottom of the dating pole?
i asked this on reddit too but everyone tried to fucking avoid the question and try not to tell the true honest observation even on the incel sub.

I AM ASIAN BTW

Could you explain why the Spanish dude got swiped left?

ok nice. so you purely feel Asians ugly too right?
then it would be just biology. white girls would feel the same right?
and that's the true genuine reason why asian guys are at the bottom of the dating pole?
i asked this on reddit too but everyone tried to fucking avoid the question and try not to tell the true honest observation even on the incel sub.
For white women asian and many other ethnicities are undesirable because the features are unattractive like i said previously. (except for very good looking ethnic men who are usually mixed and you could say gl men are a race of their own)

For asian women asian men are undesirable 1. because of the flat maxillas and unattractive features etc. and 2. partly because their culture encourages them to date white men. its a combination really
Could you explain why the Spanish dude got swiped left?
yeah, i watched the video and it was very blackpilling, the only guy she (willingly) swiped right on was some green eyed french white guy. shows how insanely ridiculous womens standards are in general.

still, none of the asian men got swiped right so it still proves asians are the bottom of the barrel along with indians to women.

For white women asian and many other ethnicities are undesirable because the features are unattractive like i said previously. (except for very good looking ethnic men who are usually mixed and you could say gl men are a race of their own)

For asian women asian men are undesirable 1. because of the flat maxillas and unattractive features etc. and 2. partly because their culture encourages them to date white men. its a combination really

yeah, i watched the video and it was very blackpilling, the only guy she (willingly) swiped right on was some green eyed french white guy. shows how insanely ridiculous womens standards are in general.

still, none of the asian men got swiped right so it still proves asians are the bottom of the barrel along with indians to women.
so, bimaxillary protrusion, flat maxilla, no browbone, shit nose, all of those asian phenotypical features are considered ugly in Asia which is quite mindblowing self-hate.
and you are saying that those traits considered extremely ugly in korea is considered same ugly in the eyes of whites too right?

so, bimaxillary protrusion, flat maxilla, no browbone, shit nose, all of those asian phenotypical features are considered ugly in Asia which is quite mindblowing self-hate.
and you are saying that those traits considered extremely ugly in korea is considered same ugly in the eyes of whites too right?
yeah, ofc.
its features like protruding maxilla, masc brow ridge, wide jaw etc that are considered attractive in general.
asian women obviously have success with white men despite unattractive features because 1. they can have an attractive body which matters more for women 2. men arent hypergamous and will date on their looksmatch and even below as well as a hier sex drive being less picky when it comes to mating partners.