Asian girl swiping left on asian guys on tinder, observation?

Bruh she even swiped left on the Spanish dude

Spanish skin tones aren't usually the skin tone in which Asian females prefer. They are insanely into that snow white skin or an execption are desirable traits around the world are colored eyes (Green-Blue). Wish I had my mothers green eyes SMH!!!

They just are heavily into that Nord look. Spanish Niggas don't share to much in common with those Germanic looking dudes.

yeah, ofc.
its features like protruding maxilla, masc brow ridge, wide jaw etc that are considered attractive in general.
asian women obviously have success with white men despite unattractive features because 1. they can have an attractive body which matters more for women 2. men arent hypergamous and will date on their looksmatch and even below as well as a hier sex drive being less picky when it comes to mating partners.
dude. thanks. it was hard to confirm my theory(which was obvious as fuck)
because of r/hapas r/aznidentity coping machines, virtue signalling motherfuckers.
so it was all looks.
thanks. i can finally suicide in peace.
Spanish skin tones aren't usually the skin tone in which Asian females prefer. They are insanely into that snow white skin or an execption are desirable traits around the world are colored eyes (Green-Blue). Wish I had my mothers green eyes SMH!!!

They just are heavily into that Nord look. Spanish Niggas don't share to much in common with those Germanic looking dudes.
you didnt get your mom's green eyes? i would rather fucking kill the dad then.

dude. thanks. it was hard to confirm my theory(which was obvious as fuck)
because of r/hapas r/aznidentity coping machines, virtue signalling motherfuckers.
so it was all looks.
thanks. i can finally suicide in peace.

you didnt get your mom's green eyes? i would rather fucking kill the dad then.
lol ur never gonna get any truth from non blackpill forums, dont even bother.

I’d rather be Asian than black

I'm curious to see how she looks like jfl

Bro I legitimately can't tell if you're jk or not. At first I thought all your posts were supposed to be exaggerated satire but you seem so serious.
> satire

aren't just asian ones all ugly?
aren't just whites are generally better looking?

people say the girl is white fever and its abnormal.
but is she specially particular by thinking Asian guys ugly, or white girls think the same?
vast majority of Korean girls i know think white guys are generally more attractive on average.
i wanna know how you think and how would white girl think.
isn't it biologically natural to think asian guys are ugly?

no its because there man are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Seeing this i can surely confirm, it's over.

Asian girls like white guys. No shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
When I went on tinder for the 2 weeks I was on there I mainly got matches with white girls and less Latinas and no Asians or black chicks.

niggas me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Fucken brutal she swiped left on that godly side profile of one dude , all thought it did catch her attention

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme