Asian girl trying to cuck her Chinese boyfriend for a white chad.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Damn. The racepill is truly brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, TheChosenChad, n33tf1f and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Cleftcel, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
I feel bad for the Asian dude. Even Asian women are not attracted to the men of their own race.
How can people be so blind and oblivious about the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, EckhartTollemaxx, CopeIsReal and 5 others
IMAGINE GOING THROUGH A “DEPRESSIVE” EPISODE WHILE STILL BEING COMPLETELY NORMAL

I HAD MY HEIGHT AND FRAME CUCKED BY SCOLIOSIS, HAD MY DICK AND COLLAGEN STUNTED BY MINOXIDIL, YET YOU DONT SEE ME COMPLAINING, I USE MY 99TH PERCENTILE T LEVELS TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TAKES

FUCK THESE FAGGOT BITCH ASIANS WHO CANT WALK 30FT WITHOUT HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS GROW UP PUSSIES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, sub6manletnozygos, TheChosenChad and 3 others
i fucking hate asian women. they so ugly yet have the highest ego on this jew world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mousei, n33tf1f and 7 others
Many Men...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Cleftcel and Deleted member 1707
IMAGINE GOING THROUGH A “DEPRESSIVE” EPISODE WHILE STILL BEING COMPLETELY NORMAL

I HAD MY HEIGHT AND FRAME CUCKED BY SCOLIOSIS, HAD MY DICK AND COLLAGEN STUNTED BY MINOXIDIL, YET YOU DONT SEE ME COMPLAINING, I USE MY 99TH PERCENTILE T LEVELS TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TAKES

FUCK THESE FAGGOT BITCH ASIANS WHO CANT WALK 30FT WITHOUT HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS GROW UP PUSSIES
how severe was your scoliosis?

He should er

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Roping Subhuman

Bro, you are literally raging through the screen

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Never forget that everything that this site and even r/incels has said about female nature is 100 percent true

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
Many men man
Never forget that everything that this site and even r/incels has said about female nature is 100 percent true
We paradoxically understand women more than anyone

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EckhartTollemaxx, CopeIsReal and 2 others
These idiots on this subreddit are so bluepilled that it's unbelievable. How stupid do you have to be to not know that she doesn't hate your personality but your appearance?

no country for Asian men

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 685
I cucked him

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3832
no country for Asian men
Actually the only way Asian men can get laid is if they go back to Asia and try to get their own women. But they should PRAY, that a white chad with blue or grey eyes doesn't live around that area. Or else it's completely over.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 685
Over for many men, man

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Wish some day they will start falling for the BBC sports halo, I'm planning to go to CN next year, gonna make my nigga ass pass as a basketball player.

SCOLIOSIS
81 817848 open eye crying laughing emoji

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
i fucking hate asian women. they so ugly yet have the highest ego on this jew world

FUCKING DISGUSTINGLY ATROCIOUS WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIAN WOMEN ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!!

WHORES! WHORES! WHORES!

WORTHLESS UGLY WHORES!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and Dicklet.4.3
can you pm me a pic of your back before surgery? I think i have APT i wanna see what urs looks like
It looked like an S before surgery and a swiggle after surgery

"go to a local nude beach" :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFLLL. She just wants to set up a scene where they are both in direct competition so he can dickmogg her bf and then she can make a plausible story as to why he can't satisfy her.:lul::lul::lul:

Dickpilled af:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3832

JFLLL. She just wants to set up a scene where they are both in direct competition so he can dickmogg her bf and then she can make a plausible story as to why he can't satisfy her.:lul::lul::lul:

True. I'm a skullcel but Asian women would probably still fuck me because I'm white.

Look at this:

If he can get laid then I should have no problem.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20191113_212528.jpg
    IMG_20191113_212528.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 17
Damn. The racepill is truly brutal.

It's over but its not the quicker he is black pilled the faster he can give up but still look like what nature gave him

It's funny for her to suggest that after all the other stuff.
Nude beaches and nudist culture is also a bit sexual no matter how you put it.
Nothing bad with it imo but the hypocrisy is stupid. Why can't the sexuality be admitted?
People are sexual, clothed or not, checking others out.

I visited a nude beach once, there was mostly single men, gay men and 2 guys and 1 woman massaging each other.
There was a kind of sexual vibe about the place.

I don't know about the beaches where they religiously watch if you get a boner and just about execute you if they spot it though.
How does that go with relaxation?