WMAF: Chinese noodlestacy goes viral after White boyfriend reveal

You can tell this dude has changed his appearance/style to optimize his attractiveness to girls specifically in China. He probably wasn't much of a catch wherever he's from but a lot of young pretty, delicate naive flower type girls in China will think he's the epitome of handsome. The kind of girls who are fresh out of college and have no life experience.

Young dudes like this are irritating because they change everything about themselves to live it up in their new country. They have a one track mind, kind of living in their own little world within the expat community. They're one of the types that won't say hi to other foreigners if you see them in an area where foreigners are rare. Too cool for you here in China types.

Knew a 23 year old like this in Beijing. Dude was named Dillon and was from the US. Tiny little guy. He worked at a training school that was HQ for franchises all over the country. All the young teaching assistants from all over the country were required to train for a month at this HQ in Beijing. So he had no shortage of girls to fawn over him. Dressed himself like a Final Fantasy character (literally like Cloud from FFVII) and adopted a Chinese haircut that looks ridiculous on white dudes, lol. In his mind though he was a god.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Lefty Rankin
This one is crazy, but anyway, I've found this couple, her being some Chinese makeup model and blogger and her British normie boyfriend. Her comments are filled with Chinese men badmouthing her 😂
I'll post screenshots in the thread, but pics first
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

The question now is how much is she frauding?
Not a whole lot, SURPRISINGLY!
I have seen her on video from multiple angles and POVs and she looks exactly the same as in pics

This is what she looks like without makeup
View attachment 2966178 View attachment 2966179

Still very cute as you can see

This is a whole video of her applying stuff on her face, massaging with cream and so on

Now, to the comments...
Asian women are dysgenic

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
This one is crazy, but anyway, I've found this couple, her being some Chinese makeup model and blogger and her British normie boyfriend. Her comments are filled with Chinese men badmouthing her 😂
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

I have seen her on video from multiple angles and POVs and she looks exactly the same as in pics

This is a whole video of her applying stuff on her face, massaging with cream and so on

Now, to the comments...
He doesn’t look straight, she’s probably just keeping him around as a gay best friend / bodyguard and to market herself to white incels. Her actual boyfriend is probably Chinese.

He doesn’t look straight, she’s probably just keeping him around as a gay best friend / bodyguard and to market herself to white incels. Her actual boyfriend is probably Chinese.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

What white simps? She's on chinese insta equivalnet.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, wishIwasSalludon and HeightPilledum
Why does that British looking faggot get her

• JFL
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
where is the Stacy?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Her "actual boyfriend" must be a gigantic cuck seeing his alleged girlfriend casually kiss a White guy in the mouth for all to see 😂

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
All the 'stacies' are Chinese or Korean in WMAF. Japanese seem to be more reserved and not willing to date out. Japanese tinder is still a joke last time I checked. Over for weebcels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and HeightPilledum
All the 'stacies' are Chinese or Korean in WMAF. Japanese seem to be more reserved and not willing to date out. Japanese tinder is still a joke last time I checked. Over for weebcels.
I've seen a good bunch of Japanese ones, but generally Chinese and Korean girls are better looking

Also Japanese women are a tad more reserved. They don't usually post their love life online like the other 2 nationalities

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Also Japanese women are a tad more reserved. They don't usually post their love life online like the other 2 nationalities
Yeah, I noticed this too hence the Tinder thing. They're really hush hush about everything.

• +1
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
Looks like my buddy irl

• JFL
Asia maxing as a white guy still real but not speaking the language sucks so hard

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and HeightPilledum
Asia maxing as a white guy still real but not speaking the language sucks so hard
English is by all means the international language
Everyone speaks it

Fucking over for asian men, holy hell. Asians cope with saying “But the top tiers go for us at least :feelswah:
It’s truly over for them. God never made me a gook because I wouldn’t be able to cope
I’d go ER and murder every cumskin. I thank god I’m bbc so I can cuck the Cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HeightPilledum
English is by all means the international language
Everyone speaks it
might be true however I've never seen a guy from france speaking english. they might be even more uneducated than currys fr.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
asian females are disgusting 🤢. one time like one asian bitch distanced herself from me when I was filling my bottle with water as she had to fill hers after me. I wanted to beat her ass up
They have a white womens attitude, without the looks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, HeightPilledum, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
You could cope with mail order brides from Eastern Europe
Not the same :feelswah: when you’re paying for it meanwhile Bradley gets it free. As I said, I’m not fool because god knows I’d have ropeeeed

I get salty seeing a blk GLnfoid with a white man and that’s simply because gl blk foids are legendary pokemon tier rare. I find gooks even uglier so imagine how over it would be for me to see this if I were gook :feelscry:

Luckily Asian women are on the bottom of my list of foids so I never cared about JBW on them only on Latinas I care about JBW

• JFL
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
Bro theres like a 1.5 billion chinese people some of them are gonna date ugly nigas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and autistic_tendencies
This is next level coping

• +1
Dont you get tired of posting these subhuman couples?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and theonewhocantascend
Lifefuel for @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Richard Cheese and Xangsane
That's the first gook I've seen that doesn't look bad without makeup tbh
Btw this is the average level of frauding women do jfl

Screenshot 20240607 021511 1
75c37214 7ac7 423b 8cd4 b99aac1a78d2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and theonewhocantascend
That's the first gook I've seen that doesn't look bad without makeup tbh
Btw this is the average level of frauding women do jfl

View attachment 2966947
View attachment 2966940
Some faggots on here were calling this piece of shit a GIGASTACY cause she had 30 million views on TikTok. Even with make up I was telling them she looked horse-faced n disgusting.

In other words, statuspill works for women too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Mewton
Slavic women are some of the most consistent coalburners
But slavs are white, that's what I'm saying.

Wasn't the guy talking about ASIANS?
When I say asian is literal gook not blue-eyed white mixed with mongoloid.

• Hmm...
LMAO I MOG HIM THERE'S HOPE FOR ME LMAO SHE'S SO CUTE I WANNA BREAK HER PUSSY LMAO

• Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and HeightPilledum
She is MTB in terms of Asian beauty standards.
She's famous because of the bangs + skinny body + the rest of the fraudmaxing with filters and makeup, but without them, she is nothing.

Compare her to these 2 girls (they are considered PSL gods level girls in Asia) for example vs her:

The one with short hair in the video, her without makeup, is mogging her up to the basements of Shanghai and back.. :what:

The peak at the standards of natural beauty that Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls can have is something similar to the pictures below:

Key features:
- long, thin nose, as little width at the bottom as possible (not that gorilla-like nose as 95%+ of East Asians have)
- bones and frame, lol
- big eyes with good eye area in general
- full lips
- the best possible harmony of facial elements
- jaw as good as possible, because the chin anyway most often is not projected forward, or in 95% of cases, it's even receding chin

• Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, WeiWei and HeightPilledum
She is MTB in terms of Asian beauty standards.
She's famous because of the bangs + skinny body + the rest of the fraudmaxing with filters and makeup, but without them, she is nothing.

Compare her to these 2 girls (they are considered PSL gods level girls in Asia) for example vs her:

The one with short hair in the video, her without makeup, is mogging her up to the basements of Shanghai and back.. :what:
View attachment 2966903

The peak at the standards of natural beauty that Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls can have is something similar to the pictures below:

View attachment 2966908View attachment 2966911View attachment 2966912View attachment 2966914View attachment 2966916View attachment 2966917

Key features:
- long, thin nose, as little width at the bottom as possible (not that gorilla-like nose as 95%+ of East Asians have)
- bones and frame, lol
- big eyes with good eye area in general
- full lips
- the best possible harmony of facial elements
- jaw as good as possible, because the chin anyway most often is not projected forward, or in 95% of cases, it's even receding chin

looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and HeightPilledum
he mogs her into the oblivion

• Hmm...
He's gonna need DUT soon

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

>Stacy
>White

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
i don't get it, she isn't a stacy and she clearly isn't white
or is this a pisstake of jbw retards
I am saying she isn't Stacy and the guy isn't white

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Ik for a fact if she was with a nigger, cucks like @Richard Cheese would be busting a nut taking about muh jbb is real like the nigger obsessed faggots this entire forum is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back