Asian girls are based because they know you will cheat and accept it

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
But only if you mog in status money or looks, in Japan fucking hookers isn't even thought of as cheating, in Thailand girls know you will have other girlfriends, Korean girls are kind of clingy because the age of consent is 21 but even there if you have a family and fuck another girl your wife wants the last thing for your family to break up and for your neighbors to find out

Asian women are redpilled imagine dating a first world girl once you know this kind of shit along with them having tighter pussies and higher SMV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel, Looks234 and 4 others
That’s not based that’s just self hating and sad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
That’s not based that’s just self hating and sad
allowing a man to sleep around is as self hating as allowing a woman to lock you down and showering her with love

You are so far gone you don't even realize you gave up the whole plot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel and thecel
been wanting to travel the world since always being in the US is boring
definitely wanna check out Asia eventually lol

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 7224
been wanting to travel the world since always being in the US is boring
definitely wanna check out Asia eventually lol
First goto Thailand and get on tinder, checkout Chaing Mai before you goto Bankok or Pattaya, girls there are down to date, meanwhile every girl in Pattaya is a thot or assumes the guy she sees will be leaving the country in a month. Then goto Japan and your confidence with talking to asian girls will be sky high, after than Checkout vietnam or phillipines but don't knock anything up and once you are advanced level asian slayer goto Korea and it's a lot like the west but mixed with your asian experiences and qt asian girls who are uber shy, respectful, and just cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14875
Also China is decent but it's a lot like Mexico in that it's familiar and civilized but also kind of the wild fucking west, traveling experienced needed to not let it fool you that it's safe

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
First goto Thailand and get on tinder, checkout Chaing Mai before you goto Bankok or Pattaya, girls there are down to date, meanwhile every girl in Pattaya is a thot or assumes the guy she sees will be leaving the country in a month. Then goto Japan and your confidence with talking to asian girls will be sky high, after than Checkout vietnam or phillipines but don't knock anything up and once you are advanced level asian slayer goto Korea and it's a lot like the west but mixed with your asian experiences and qt asian girls who are uber shy, respectful, and just cute
ngl man when i first stepped into college i had a lot international asian students eyeing me at some school events lol
but based advice will try out once i get money

ngl man when i first stepped into college i had a lot international asian students eyeing me at some school events lol
but based advice will try out once i get money
yeah same

a korean girl from school I crushed on took this pic, she initiated asking me to take it too, for some reason I liked butterface girls, she rejected me but had another korean girl that was taller and cuter but plain (she was stylemaxxed) and I ended up smashing her, her body was so banging and she told me some fucked up shit like nobody can ever know and her parents blah blah but the shit she let me do to her was fucking insane, good tradeoff.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
@SigmaDONkek Can you find girls like these while SEA maxxing?

Its hard to be attracted to asian girls ngl. They look like asian boys and have that annoying fucking voice
Hoyeon Jung Milan Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2019
Unnamed

yeah sameView attachment 1343295
a korean girl from school I crushed on took this pic, she initiated asking me to take it too, for some reason I liked butterface girls, she rejected me but had another korean girl that was taller and cuter but plain (she was stylemaxxed) and I ended up smashing her, her body was so banging and she told me some fucked up shit like nobody can ever know and her parents blah blah but the shit she let me do to her was fucking insane, good tradeoff.
mogs me

@SigmaDONkek Can you find girls like these while SEA maxxing?

Its hard to be attracted to asian girls ngl. They look like asian boys and have that annoying fucking voice
View attachment 1343296View attachment 1343297
a girl like left is kinda ugly to me, right side depending on if she is more femme or more masc could be high tier and basically it would be hard for her to date a foreigner in a country like korea but in like japan or china you could smash. Korea is just a different ballgame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
But only if you mog in status money or looks, in Japan fucking hookers isn't even thought of as cheating, in Thailand girls know you will have other girlfriends, Korean girls are kind of clingy because the age of consent is 21 but even there if you have a family and fuck another girl your wife wants the last thing for your family to break up and for your neighbors to find out

Asian women are redpilled imagine dating a first world girl once you know this kind of shit along with them having tighter pussies and higher SMV
Asian girls are not redpilled. I don't think it's possible for a woman to be redpilled. It's just to do with face culture, family honor, and a stronger need to fit in well with society rather than exrcise one's individuality.

In Asia it's a man's world. Girls might like effeminate f*ck boys and all kinds of "young fresh meat", but it's still the masculine men who run sh*t in Asian. Korea and Japan are actually pretty cucked when it comes to male and female relations actually, but for the rest of Asia it really is a man's world. They don't have time for things like political correctness or feminism. It doesn't even exist in their minds the way it does the first world.

Anyways, it's Asian men we should thank for Asian women being so based. White women are no less based. Our men are just more cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and johncruz12345
yeah sameView attachment 1343295
Why in the world would a butter face reject someone who was probably 3PSL points above her?