Asian girls are better than whites girls

D

Deleted member 29224

Banned
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Posts
721
Reputation
660
Everyone here has an Asian fetish including I which I don’t blame just look at them
IMG 0636
really cute with squishy squishy cheeks
IMG 0638
They even look like one of my anime waifu Asian girls are arguably better than white Girls I just don’t see white girls winning Asian girls are so cute and have high appeal cuz of anime halo
I wish I had an Asian girl as my Imouto
Just imagine this Asian girl came up to you and called you “onii chan” anyone heart will be pumping fast
IMG 0639
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8561.jpeg
    IMG_8561.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 29155, Xangsane and 3 others
Aliens
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, justinzayn and Deleted member 30845
Everyone here has an Asian fetish including I which I don’t blame just look at them View attachment 2310436 really cute with squishy squishy cheeks View attachment 2310437 They even look like one of my anime waifu Asian girls are arguably better than white Girls I just don’t see white girls winning Asian girls are so cute and have high appeal cuz of anime halo
I wish I had an Asian girl as my Imouto

Looks like literal toddlers, fucking disgusting.

You degenerate dogs need a bullet in your head.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, justinzayn, LuckySylux and 1 other person
Looks like literal toddlers, fucking disgusting.

You degenerate dogs need a bullet in your head.
Cope they just have insane collegian that all
 
The ultimate irony is that all the grudge women you like are doing their damndest to look White.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30845
The ultimate irony is that all the grudge women you like are doing their damndest to look White.
Bad take the girls I like don’t try to look white and sure they bleach skin a lot but ≠ trying to be the race white since having pale skin doesn’t equivalent to the race white
A lot of ethnics can have pale skin naturally
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you must be very unattractive a common trait with men obsessed with asian women
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 26920, Xangsane and 5 others
you must be very unattractive a common trait with men obsessed with asian women
I am unattractive psl in the negatives but Asian girls still better
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
And that ok everyone has their own cup of tea
My cup of tea happens to be Asians
its ok i think you just very much desire a more emotional connection
 
Bad take the girls I like don’t try to look white and sure they bleach skin a lot but ≠ trying to be the race white since having pale skin doesn’t equivalent to the race white
A lot of ethnics can have pale skin naturally

These women literally get eyelid surgery and jaw filing to look more European.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and batteryfresh
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 26920 and Deleted member 21766
These women literally get eyelid surgery and jaw filing to look more European.
Cap they get double eye lid surgery for their health cuz sometimes it can affect your eye sight
 
nigga obviously i finished the anime if i have him as my username
Ace from one piece dies light from death note dies so does L in naruto kakashi friend óbito also dies but comes back alive but dies again óbito is why kakashi has a shagrian and itachi also dies and in bleach aizen comes back in the 1000 year blood arc and in one piece Saul the giant is still alive he didn’t died
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Looks like literal toddlers, fucking disgusting.

You degenerate dogs need a bullet in your head.
U blind nigga?
1688980681596

This is an actual toddler.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29224
Ace from one piece dies light from death note dies so does L in naruto kakashi friend óbito also dies but comes back alive but dies again óbito is why kakashi has a shagrian and itachi also dies and in bleach aizen comes back in the 1000 year blood arc and in one piece Saul the giant is still alive he didn’t died
supervillain i alr knew all of this though
 
its ok i think you just very much desire a more emotional connection
And let not pretend how white people get surgery to look Asian you can even look it up it a thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And let not pretend how white people get surgery to look Asian you can even look it up it a thing
mental illness of the asian obsessed ppl, more kpop obsessed than anything tbh
 
mental illness of the asian obsessed ppl, more kpop obsessed than anything tbh
I love Asian girls but I can’t stand kpop that shit so annoying especially when blacks be having an Asian pfp as an aesthetic
 

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
0
Views
14
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
foidslayerlarp
Replies
1
Views
35
la ealerz
la ealerz
lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
21
lerty9984
lerty9984
roidfapist87
Replies
7
Views
92
roidfapist87
roidfapist87
LooksimENTER
Replies
13
Views
89
chefscookstv
chefscookstv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top