โž๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—น๐˜†โž

shit boneless ugly asians with subhuman genetics , your child will be fucked up too
I love Water I wanna fuck the shit out of her

For u maybe, a lot of us prefer foids with soft features and superior coloring over bone โ€œfoggersโ€
Women with soft features still should have adequate bone mass. Hereโ€™s some examples
IMG 3458
IMG 3607
IMG 3608

Women with soft features still should have adequate bone mass. Hereโ€™s some examples View attachment 3025793View attachment 3025796View attachment 3025798
Yeah but according to ur theory of โ€œbone is lawโ€ someone with more bone, regardless of if they had soft features and good coloring, would fog them, which is what I disagree with
Idk what to tell u, even most sfcels and non sfcel users here agree that noodle foids are capped hard in terms of looks

Yeah but according to ur theory of โ€œbone is lawโ€ someone with more bone, regardless of if they had soft features and good coloring, would fog them, which is what I disagree with
When I saw bone is law Iโ€™m not talking about tranny looking bone structure like Hilary Rhoda

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
When I saw bone is law Iโ€™m not talking about tranny looking bone structure like Hilary Rhoda
Well whatโ€™s considered tranny looking bone structure is subjective, Lima is tranny tier to me

Well whatโ€™s considered tranny looking bone structure is subjective, Lima is tranny tier to me
What makes Lima look tranny to u

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
My cocky is hardy for Asian
My cocky is hardy for Asian
White girls are out of the Equation, rather buy a Playstation

Looksmaxx to attract Asian
Looksmax to Attract Asian
White boys in the building, We gonna fuck Asian

What makes Lima look tranny to u
her eye area isn't appealing to me, subjective though

we strayed away from my main point, which is that noodles are capped at htb PSL for the most part and the few that are above that don't have much appeal. Their mongoloid skull as a whole is just incompatible with having more bone mass, looks uncanny

WHITE WAHMEN ARE THE ONLY BOOTIFUL WAHMEN SAAR
Nah mulattas, latinas and Aryan pajeetas >>> pinkoids and gookoids

• +1
Reactions: murdah

What you guys like is white women but don't see beauty in other races.

There's a girl I'm talking to that pretty much looks like her, same cheekbones, hair and jaw. I'm tryna to do my best at texting.

If you cannot see how feminine she is you're delusional, look at her bones and soft features. She's atleast in the high MTB - HTB range.

There's another pretty girl, she's chinese:

View attachment 3024376
She's from Thailand:
View attachment 3024361
And a korean model:
View attachment 3024354
Asian foggers are rare but they exist, they won't fog russian GigaStacies but not all of them are ugly. You can get them easy if you're white:

I preffer these foids over black women 100%
In my opinion 1.White 2.Latina 3.Asian

Idk nigga they all look the same to me

What you guys like is white women but don't see beauty in other races.

There's a girl I'm talking to that pretty much looks like her, same cheekbones, hair and jaw. I'm tryna to do my best at texting.

If you cannot see how feminine she is you're delusional, look at her bones and soft features. She's atleast in the high MTB - HTB range.

There's another pretty girl, she's chinese:

View attachment 3024376
She's from Thailand:
View attachment 3024361
And a korean model:
View attachment 3024354
Asian foggers are rare but they exist, they won't fog russian GigaStacies but not all of them are ugly. You can get them easy if you're white:

I preffer these foids over black women 100%
In my opinion 1.White 2.Latina 3.Asian

Ewwww
IMG 7928

Asian girls are hot and beautiful, second to white women